No one is talking about the upcoming Hulk-Wolverine hybrid marvel is teasing

>No one is talking about the upcoming Hulk-Wolverine hybrid marvel is teasing
Do u even Sup Forums, Sup Forums?
How the fuck is this gonna work, surely his skeleton is gonna be changing in size depending how angry he is, the adamantium will tear him apart if he starts reverting to human form

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/axelalonsomarv/status/835174115912863745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source twitter.com/axelalonsomarv/status/835174115912863745

Do normies still care about either of these characters?

This could be interesting
Or it could be the dumbest thing ever

what an interesting and unique idea

What new gender is this character going to be

Pym Particles.

BANDWAGON LMAO
Logan and Thor Ragnarok so yeah

Maybe the shell on the skeleton is segmented so it can spread out as he enlarges? Indestructible when he's small, just tough with weak points when he's big. Or maybe he's Always Angry.

Sounds like a competitor for worldbreaker hulk if he's always gonna be pissed, what could possibly go wrong

Why would you do this

Its like the scientists have a death wish and want tkncomit sucide by creatiom

Wow.

So do we call this a Hulk book or a Wolverine book?

What's even the point?

What advantage does a Hulk get from any Wolverine trait, other than claws?

Hulks are already unbreakable. Hulks already have superior senses. Hulks already have healing factors.

The only thing is now this one can slice stuff?

It's a new metal called adaplotium that contorts with his bones.

It's the same thing red hulk's mustache is made of.

>Batch-H

HAIL HYDRA, Captain America's secret weapon confirmed?!?!?

>What's even the point?

We found a blood sample frozen in the mountains!

We think it's from the Wolverine! We're always trying to clone that fucker!

Oh shit he's green we've got Hulk DNA. Let's add a chicken bone in there too let's get a stew going.

Are you memeing, please.

I dont give a fuck what asinine gimmick Marvel has cooked up. I might care if Logan and Banner werent dead and back doing what they do, fuck Cho

>instead of bringing back the original Wolverine/Hulk they make this hybrid instead as a new focus

How would you guys feel?

No one has written a great Hulk comic in years. Decent stuff? Yeah. But Bruce Banner is functionally static as a character. General Ross has more creative potential. Betty is a foil at best. Nobody even uses Rick Jones anymore.

Bruce deserves to be dead because he has no more stories to give.

Logan has had a similar problem. He fucked Storm and died like a champ. Let him have that.

>How would you guys feel?

Does he have a personality? Is he smart like Banner? Is he short?

I don't think a character with such a fundamentally bonkers origin story can ever really be that popular.

He'll be fun for an event or two.

Wolverine brings nothing to this hybrid.

>How would you guys feel?

Well it's Sup Forums, so its not like any of us are paying money for it.

He's a big guy

For Logan

>No one has written a good cape comic in years.
Fix'd.

So, almost everyone?

Rick Jones is now a cool hacker in SHIELD. I don't think we are going to see much of him with Secret Empire coming

I'm thinking the second one.

His bones keep getting broken so having Adamantium bones might help with that,

Wasn't one of the Super Skrulls already that?

You're not wrong. Superheroes have been dissected, reassembled, reinvented, rebooted, and franchised but the industry and fanbase are still a mess.

What does anyone have to say about the Hulk anymore?

What does anyone have to say about the Wolverine?

HOUSE OF IDEAS

If I were a (mad) scientist I would even give my hulk a base form.
That could just be the result of scraping a petri dish worth of X-genes into a batch of hulk juice and seeing what grows out.
Those claws might just be the only visible mutation. Maybe he's also intangible and has lazer eyes.

When Adamantium is bonded to the bones of someone with a healing factor it becomes Adamantium Beta, which has all the indestructibility of regular Adamantium without inhibiting the regular biological functions of bones. Presumably this process or a similar one would allow it to change with a Hulk. Maybe it would even create a new metal, gammamantium or something.