Wait, if Gargamel is a powerful wizard who can create Smurfs like Smurfette...

Wait, if Gargamel is a powerful wizard who can create Smurfs like Smurfette, then why exactly does he need to find the Smurf village to catch Smurf? Can't he just mass cast "create Smurf" to get enough smurfs so he can eat them or whatever?

Smurfette isn't a true Smurf, she's more akin to a Smurf-shaped golem.

>eat them
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOT MUH LORE

Then why doesn't he just cast "transmute stone to life" to turn her real?

*"Stone to flesh" I mean

Smurfette is the magical equivalent of an android gaining sentience. It's not the real thing, but it looks, acts and for all intents and purposes, may as well be the real thing; until you need to crack it open and see what's inside.

>smurfs are homonculi

Actually, I'm not sure of my character motivation.

Gargamel isn't that powerful, and he's more of an alchemist than a wizard. And I don't think he has the materials to just whip up a village worth of smurfettes, if he did he probably wouldn't need the smurfs.

I think you're confusing his powers with someone more along the lines of Noheart. Gargamel just brews shit up, he can't invoke magic like it ain't no thing.

You don't appreciate The Smurfs on as deep a level as I do.

Is this a subtle Schmorky thread?

Same reason why Captain Sisko grows his own food rather than use replicators. He's a trained chef. He can taste the difference.

So... have all of the new female characters from The Lost Village been revealed yet?

Which one Sup Forums?

Now I'm imagining Sisko cooking smurfs but refusing to eat Smurfette

Right.

The left one is just a bit too uncanny valley for me.

I remember 2006 before I found out what what a freak that guy was.

The one on the right.

Left is just kind of creepy, especially those hands so right.

>"I GUESS I BETTER GET GOING!"

She was a golem smurf created with jewish magic, he needs real ones.

The previous live action movies may have been shit, but I liked Vexy a lot. I hope they find some way to keep her.

>"SEND LINK"

The one on the right.

The only thing I don't like about the one on the right is her foot's heels. It looks like her leg meets her foot in the wrong place.

>do i like realistic eyes and skin pores on my cartoon character

Faggot OP never saw Gargamel's origin episode.

He wants revenge on the Smurfs because when he was a kid studying to be a sorcerer, Papa Smurf accidentally messed up his final project and he got flunked. So he vowed to get even with the Smurfs by destroying them all.

Seriously OP, get it together.

Wtf I hate the Smurfs now.

No love for cutest magically-created demi-Smurf?