Miraculous Ladybug

Ladybug thread?

Let's not lie, this is just a Chat Noir thread

season 2 when?

Fucking cat fags.

May in France

June in USA on Netflix

Like you wouldn't if you could.

I think it's entire first season in Jun on Netflix, not sure about when the second season gets binge-dropped

The entire first season is already on Netflix

such a bad show

I am in an Eclipse Phase game, and in it, one of my PCs started a microcorp that design and grows/builds bodies. I used a bit of Adrien fanart for a knockoff of one that has Uncanny Valley as a negative trait.

I chose to interpret that trait as the Why Boner of a seductive twink.

I feel like the biggest idiot in the world. I didn't realize until the fucking origin 2-parter that Hawk Moth was obviously Adrien's dad. Please tell me I'm not alone in taking it so long to figure it out.

Sorry. You are an idiot. Not necessarily the biggest in the world, but that's pretty bad.

ya Simonsays kinda shouts it at us

don't feel bad though, if anything it means you aren't over thinking a cartoon

I wanted to like this show, but my god the production value of it is literally Nicktoons-tier trash. It's actually painful to sit and watch without having a seizure trying to keep up with how everyone Matrix moves constantly. It's spastic for no reason.

bump for cat boy

Is the cat boy a fag?

no but he is French

So he's automatically bi?

I wouldn't bet against it

but he is pretty into Ladybug

It took me til that episode to realize Hawk Moth had a miraculous so don't feel too bad.

will hawk moth return in season 2?

what do you mean will he return?

its not like anything happened to him

I heard somewhere he's being replaced with 2 new villians for season 2.

I think new villains might be joining but Hawkmoth isn't just gonna disappear

Will she be the greatest hero of all time?

Doubt it. Honestly I'd see her abusing her power and position for popularity and fame before she actually did any real heroics.

Or she'll just pull an Iron Man and be like "Yep, I'm a super hero!!" and completely ruin the kwamii's secret.

to be fair other then her own identity its not like Kwami's are a big important secret

Like Hawkmoth seems to know more about the miraculous and Chat and Ladybug actually do

surprised they haven't done something with Chat doing ballet yet

I'm on episode 18. This is a very fun show. I hope they do actual story arcs for season 2 tho.

nah, but everybody is a fag for the cat boy.

What's up with some of the episodes on Netflix not having the French dub?

false rumor from what I have heard

although the subtitles are just an english transcript if that bothers you

Nah, I'm asking because 2 or 3 pf the episodes haven't been available in French for me.

ah no clue then

I had heard that a few were missing French audio but I have no clue why

presumably its an error and netflix will fix it but who knows how quick they will be about that

So does an actual subtitled French version of HD web rips even exist? I've only seen the TV rips, and the English dub is giving me cancer.

miraculousubs.tumblr.com

they used to have full hd rips in french with subtitles, however I'm not sure what the status of their links are since I heard they ran into some trouble and they were getting taken down

or if you are in the USA and have netflix you can get most of it there in French

Netflix has the dubtitles though. Same with the DVDs.

He's committed to other sports.

sorry don't really know where you would get them now miraculousubs is the only place I know of that did actual translation from the French

Based saber bro.

>although the subtitles are just an english transcript if that bothers you
From what I can tell there are no drastic changes to the script that you often get in bad anime dubs, but it's been a while since I've watched it in French.

So, any speculation on the other miraculoses?

I thought it was cat noir.

Chat is French for cat.

only if you're an English fag

what you mean like what the other 4 we haven't really seen do?

not really, I mean turtle probably has like an unbreakable shield or something

That and who's gonna get them.

well its been confirmed that Alya will end up with the Fox Miraculous and Chloe will end up with the Bee Miraculous

The Fox might have illusion powers like Lila did but not necessarily

I assume Master Fu is just gonna keep the turtle for himself but if he gives it out I assume Nino

and Gabriel has the Peacock so I'm really not sure who I expect to get that one, presumably he would use it to create a new villain

Is it conformed that these are the only Miraculouses?

it is confirmed that there are more

but the story seems to be revolving around this set of seven right now, so I wouldn't expect others to come up yet

Can't stand French.

>not really, I mean turtle probably has like an unbreakable shield or something
I dunno, destruction and creation aren't the powers I would have thought for cats and ladybugs. It might be something completely different.

perhaps, but I would argue that the Butterfly miraculous has the power of change, which is exactly what I would expect it to be

>Ayla with Fox
Those hips in a skin tight suit is going to make me diamonds
>Chloe with Bee
FUCK.

I'm interested in Bee Chloe

There are some dumb ways it could go down but also a lot of interesting ways

I think that the Butterfly's original purpose was to turn people into the best version of them, exemplifying their innate goodness.

ya it was meant to turn people into heroes

he is using it to change people into villains instead

but its still the power of change, of transformation, of metamorphosis

Makes you wonder when's he gonna drop that peacock on somebody. Maybe his assistant?

honestly I kinda hope that he is saving for himself and when he finally shows up in person he is gonna do it using two miraculous at once

that would be sweet

so I watched the first episode on netflix and man it wasnt good. The plot was fine and nothing special, its bouncy comedic movements were amusing i guess but felt flat. but what really bothered me was the way to realistic skin and teeth really through me off.

This could have been fine with a flat matte skin like style that star wars clone wars/rebels. But it looks like real skin pulled over toy dolls

I meant to add; does this get any better? maybe they realize there mistake later on or something and change it around?

>does this get any better?

No.

I will be honest, I don't think I fully understand your complaint but I rather like the art style, I couldn't stand early clone wars 3d personally

I suggest you try a little more of it in general, I have no clue what order netflix put things up in though so production order might be completely divorced from episode order, so even if the art style improved from your point of view it might actually jump around

How's The Neighbors coming, Tommy?

The cast looks okay, are you a case of subs > dubs or did something go wrong?

What you wanna bet it bites him in the ass?

nah

basic rule of monster of the week shows, the first time the main villain reveals himself and comes out to fight personally he wins although the heroes still get away

I watched the first three episodes or so last year and then dropped it because it just wasn't that good. This week marathoned through all the episodes and actually liked it. First episode was still boring though.

I don't even watch the show.

This is actually one of my favorite head canons the fandom has

animal traits, Adrien acting like a cat is pretty easy and full of cat based memes, I have seen a bit of Marinette being a Ladybug, although I don't think I have seen Hawkmoth acting like a butterfly yet

I hope these two become a duo in Season 2 in spite of the fact that they'd rather hang out with Ladybug than each other.

Anyone else find Marinette becoming more aggressive recently? IE the Volpina and Christmas episodes where she antagonizes people just because they seemed involved with Adrien.

That's a large booty.

I got kind of carried away...

did the series ever stop being so goddamn boring & formulaic?

>please don't repost
you're cold as ice

Surprised I liked this show that much. It's got a Sailor Moon meets Power Rangers vibe.