Post really well done violence from comics and cartoons

Post really well done violence from comics and cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/927172/39e3a22f0b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First thing I saw was Waldo.

yeah, but did you find all the dragon balls?

Context?

It's from Luther Strode. Dude just killed a fuckton of people.

Any reason why he places their bodies like that?

I am not sure if post battle carnage is an indication of well done violence personally.

This is some good good Batman drawn by (we think!?) Tony Wong

Invincible is hands down my favorite when it comes to colorful violence.

Why not?

Even if he isn't thre i can still see donald

Resident evil 1-4 cast as well as ff7 reference?

Pretty much anything in Luther Strode basically.

More than violence, this is a great action scene overall. I like how it flows well and how you can feel the weight of the blows without the artist showing blood.

Who the fuck drew that?

No idea. I'd go with what HL said in first post.

>Found Waldo
>Found the Dragonballs
>Found Aeris
>Found the cast of RE 1 and 2

Nigga was pulling X-ray moves over 40 years before MK9.

>manny pardo's hunt for the miami mutilator

To this day, this is the most satisfying villain death I've seen in a comic.

This fucker had it coming so hard after all the atrocious shit he did, and to see Nighthawk refuse his Joker/Batman immunity bullshit followed by this sequence of events is so cathartic.

I don't have any slow clap gifs on hand, so this should suffice in their absence.

how come there's no naked kids?

>oh I'll kill a whole mall full of people but I wouldn't want people to think I'm a pedophile

Still only the second weirdest place I've ever seen waldo

exhentai.org/g/927172/39e3a22f0b/

because killing is an art and art without elegant beauty is worthless

Is Waldo hiding behind the panda? I don't see him

is this a quote from the comic or are you just the biggest edgelord on the internet?

My only problem with this is he straight up takes the time to turn back and shoot him with the grappling hook before diving after the baby.

Shoot while diving or don't shoot. Priorities are important in heroing.

I chuckled.

>panda
Look at him and laugh

Well, he's a real hard-ass of an anti-hero. He was probably considering leaving the baby if it meant preventing more deaths from the psycho getting away.

An anchor that provides no help getting back up since the line is slack at that point and if anything slowed his descent as he drug the guy down with him and he already had to fight against buoyancy

it's an approximation of what jack the ripper said to luther about killing

It really shows how sloppy and terrible most cape action scenes are in the whole "action figures posing" sense. Tradd Moore's one of the only guys I can think of who matches that.

What got deleted?

>user claiming that he shot the grapple to help recover the baby by using him as an anchor
But as the saying goes, you can't push a rope.

>only people visibly bleeding are the ones impaled to column
>no real signs of open wounds
Everyone else seems to be napping in red liquid.

wat.

Weirdest time I've ever found him was in the theatrical cut of Apocalypto, he was hidden in a mass pile of dead bodies

Oh hey I was just thinking about this the other day but wasn't sure if I should ask around or not. But hey there it is. Something tells me this is terrible

I forgot to save the other one where its Sonja giving birth instead. Oh well

>Neal "If you claim the Earth doesn't expand you'll get the back of my hand" Adams

DAMN
Did he really have to kick the fuck too, though?
I mean, blood filters, but some poor bastard is going to have to drag Whiteface out.
Oh well, I guess the catharsis of killing a mass murderer is worth two guys working a bit of overtime.

Great

Tradd Moore and Ryan Ottley have a really good sense of force and how to communicate the transference of energy and flow of action. It feels like there's a sound to the action we're seeing. Top tier at fight scenes

Not great

In the batman one, there isn't a great sense of space within to follow the action and the impacts don't have much followthrough, they're all pictures of contact which doesn't really convey the impact of the blows. The Nighthawk one is a cool scene, i really like Dillon's art but it has no kineticism to it, they feel like sequential poses and he's legit one of the worst offenders of this i can recall atm (RIP). The placenta and baby ones are just clownish and edgy

He doesn't look very invincible.

Still one of my favourite Sup Forums fight scenes

That is very excellent perspective.

Need a bit of Miller in here.

I would actually say exactly the opposite about both groups you picked out in this case

I find Ottley and Moore really boring or better very derivative when it comes to action.

Jack the Rippers got a specific fetish and it's a whores only club.

>NEVER RELAX

Here, satisfied?

This is also good

high impact loli violence

context?