There are two kinds of people in the world....those who like Goblin, and those who like Ock

There are two kinds of people in the world....those who like Goblin, and those who like Ock

Which are you?

Fuck your worldviews you faggot, I like 'em both.

I've been converted to Ock. As time goes on Goblin just seems like more of a Joker ripoff, while Otto is thematically better aligned to be Peter's nemesis. Norman had been coasting off the Gwen thing for too long.

Plus Otto is just a classic corny villain, it's nice to not have any tryhard Joker shit going on.

I vote Shocker

Doc Oct, to me, has always felt like the perfect cynical opposite from Peter.

Doc Oct has always felt like a version of Peter Parker who never got the spider bit, has anyone felt this way?

I like Scorpion.

>I have to put everything into simple categories.

Real world must be difficult for people wuth autism, like you.

So what was Doc's goal exactly outside "science!" and "kill Spider Man!"?

Bat shit crazy Eddie Venom.

Theres a sad tale if there was one. Guy has seniority over Rhino and Shocker, created to be a evil opposite to Spider Man, and hes STILL a fucking joke that went nowhere

If I had to pick one, Osborn. But he doesn't really make much sense, because you'd think someone would have done something to remove him.

If it counts, from what i got from Superior is that Oct is about results and Peter about Responsibility

Dunno, he's got a new Parker Clone body.

Goblin is supremely overrated. His only claim as Peter's nemesis is killing his old flame, and that had more of an effect on the business of comics than it did story wise. Writers kept latching on to that story and "muh Gwen" for too long its lost its luster. Now adays he feels like a MU schemer on the whole.

As much as I dislike Superior Spiderman's handling of the supporting cast, atleast Otto did more to potentially destroy Peter's life, and it ended up being one of the more fresher Spidey tales in recent memory. Its since that story I place Ock as Peter's true arch foe.

What else is there?

I don't like anything. That's why I'm on Sup Forums.

>His only claim as Peter's nemesis is killing his old flame
Hey! He was also his roommate's dad!

Wait, he's actually out of the Living Brain now? I've been out of the loop for a long time

Doc Ock, Norman was only really compelling when he had the dichotomy between him and the Goblin. Him returning (though there have been some solid moments since he's been the catalyst of) was the first of now so so many slaps in the face to spider-man and his continuity.

Octavious hasn't had the core of his character fucked with constantly and has stayed a solid threat and honestly compelling character

This.

I accept Gob as the #1 spidey enemy for all the over the top crazy shit they make him do. But Ock has slowly grown on me as the Peter who took a wrong turn and kept fucking up.

To prove himself the greatest scientific mind of our time.

Norman. Also you Ock guys are all fucked. Norman is probably lurking this thread and is going to give all of you AIDS.

Doc Ock. I always liked his corniness. And despite its flaws, Superior Spider-Man was a great take on Ock. Also, fuck Norman being smarter. That was bullshit.

I never understood how Ock was even a match in combat for Peter, sure he has his tentacles but those seem like they'd be a nuisance at best for someone like Spider-Man, who's main ability is being super agile and being able to avoid obstacles , all Parker would need to knock out a normal man like Ock and have the police scoop him up would be a love tap

>There are two kinds of people in the world....those who like Goblin, and those who like Ock

Yes. I do like the Goblin, but not the GREEN kind.

Yea Ben Reily was back and playing the Jackel. Resurrection of a few old Spider-Man foes that died. Afterwards some surviving. Doc Ock worked with him to perfect to. Make a perfect clone. Ben tries to transfer Doc Ock tricked him and stole the body.

So Ock is back to his Superior Self.

Ock baby, he's truly the superior, can't wait for Superior Scarlet Spider written by Yost

I loved Norman in Dark Reign, but as a Spidey badguy I always like Ock

Does this Otto have any of his Superior Spider-Man memories? Otherwise he's just the same old villain as always.

He knows who peter is, we are to assume that he has all his memories up until his "full redemption" at the end of superior spider-man

wait wasn't venom spidey's archnemesis?

Venom was more akin to a crazy stalker, then more akin to a crazy rival

What comic is this, op?

Superior Spider-Man Team Up 11

>Ock baby
Now I want a baby version of Dock Ock

my boi, the superior Goblin

>Goblin is supremely overrated. His only claim as Peter's nemesis is killing his old flame

Killing her? Norman popped her cherry AND knocked the bitch up! THEN he killed her. I'd say cucking Spider-Man makes him the nemesis, especially when he fucked the love of his life (Next to MJ).

I prefer Venom to either.

I love me some Venom too, but let's be honest at this point he's spent more time or at least an equal amount of time being an anti-hero or hero than villain, regardless of host as well

tentacles actually wrekt hulk in the past. Thats why he is a threat. Ofc modern hulk has a huge powercreep ever since WWH so who knows.

Ock is ok, sometimes cool and sometimes boring
But Norman is always a blast to see, even in an awful story
His fucking sweaty rape face made me smile so hard the first time I saw it

>as the Peter who took a wrong turn and kept fucking up
yeah and looking like a toad didn't help any

Oddly enough, you could also say looking like Toad

Both of the slobs seem fond of haircuts you only see on retarded people or Chinese in old movies