So with Rebirth bringing back classic flavored Lobo, Wally, Bane and now the JSA

So with Rebirth bringing back classic flavored Lobo, Wally, Bane and now the JSA.
Is everyone ready for Snyder to shit all over her in his "First Ally" arc?

She's been in wonderwoman

She was brought back as a NSA bot in Wonder Woman.

No one but Rucka gives a fuck about his shitty donut steel.

And unsurprisingly, as was mentioned, one of the first things Rucka did on Wonder Woman was bring her back.

I kinda liked her.

only as a cock sleeve for Mr. T. man has had a hard life.

God I miss that sad, fair-playing SOB.

can we get the real Power Girl back?

I want Peej, Atlee, and Starfire to have a book. Where they hang out in Key West.

All I remember about her is that Rucka had Waller make some racist comments about her and Mr. Terrific banging.

Speaking of Sasha whats up with Mr Terrific?

Isn't real Peej already back?

Maybe after the JSA returns.

I think he's STILL stuck on fucking Earth-2.
I wonder how he'll be written back into the regular books.
I strongly hope they retcon his time in Earth-2 entirely. Just pretend he's been around the whole time.

Probably just in limbo until the JSA gets back. Last time I remember seeing him was in the DCYou Superman stuff around the Vandal Savage fight.

Speaking of Earth 2, can we get Dr Fate off Blue Beetle already?

I hope Mister Terrific comes back with that kickass jacket. Shit was so fresh I feel like it was genuinely marketable to the general public.

I don't know if they bring her back to E0 since they will probably want to keep everything from that version separate from what they're doing in the main universe.

The clever thing would be to use the bronze age Kara from Convergence and have her be the E0 Peeg for the JSA.

I love that they let the Fate book float for so long.

Speaking of characters nobody seems to care, i really wish someone would bring Manhunter back.

A large part of her run recently got added to comixology, so there might be some interest in it

Her creator doesn't even remember her.

I don't know, I'm smart enough to kit read anything with the names Snyder or Bendis on it.

Speak for yourself, i liked her in checkmate and i'm glad she is back.

She was a civvie in Gotham by Midnight.