No, Mr. Simpson, that's sexual harassment! If you keep it up, I'll yell so loud the whole country will hear!

No, Mr. Simpson, that's sexual harassment! If you keep it up, I'll yell so loud the whole country will hear!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDHphy46CBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are women $100/half hour?

I don't know, economics.

2-300/hour is for a decent hooker.

$400/hour is more for the full girlfriend experience.

If you're paying more she better be eating ass.

That's not a bad price for no-strings-attached guaranteed instant sex. Especially if a blowjob is like a quarter of that.

WITH A MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE? NOT LIKELY!

>Dancing is $50 extra

Fuck you bitch. Gimmie that Sweet!

>No mr trump that's sexual harrasment, if you keep it up I'm going to start a lawsuit 9 years from now just before you get elected president and the. Drop it quietly after CNN runs the news

>on FOX
>not the Lifetime channel

Good lood, at this rate I'm better off sticking with AMPs and just paying 100-140 for FS

Simpson scandal update! Homer sleeps nude in a body tent that he believes give him sexual powers!

Looks like your guy lost the clip there, Kent.

>Hey, that's a half truth!

Ok this got me

>he doesn't know

And Ted Koppel IS a robot!

>No Mr. Cosby, that's sexual harrassment! I'm going to continue going to qualuude-fueled sex parties, but 40 years later when you're old and blind and everyone hates you because you've dared to tell young black people to stop being criminals, i'm going to come OUT with this because a stand-up comedienne told me to!

i used to be sad that tv shows taught us important lessons that we didn't learn
now i'm sad that we all know that fact, but didnt learn THAT lesson. it's like layers of disappoint

ah, the stuff we got away with in the old days...

this

isn't cosby almost dead anyway?

thats gonna be a sad sad day for my old YTMND account...

100 for FS no more

But in both these examples the women have actually attempted to take them to court shortly after the incident.

Are you sure you guys know what you're talking about?

Did they or did they just say they did?

Didn't you know women are all evil and untrustworthy and also rape is a myth? Do you even read Brietbart?

I cant say if all women are evil
But all women have a price
The good ones are $200/hour or more

2-300 is WAAAY to expensive, you'll get shit service you're better off paying the $100 for the half hour, you're going to come anyway, may as well get on with your day. 400 is 4 times as much as you should pay, there is no such thing as the girl friend experience.
I've spent way too much on hookers way more than a couple grand, but i've made some damn good friends

I know women are good and they deserved the presidency because Hillary defends abused women from her husband.

I wasn't expecting this thread. My comfort level is usually $250 /hr. I like em kinda trashy anyway, I don't need them to pretend to be sophisticated or have too much of an attitude.

I'm including the usual $40 front desk fee, I should've been more clear.

>from her husband

Is it wrong I found this arousing as a kid?

I don't think Lifetime Channel existed back then, but I could be wrong.

because you only take 30 seconds

Kekked heartily

No Superman, that building is full of living people!

You sly devil you

>SWEE-S-S-S-SWEET CAN

This is my single favorite Simpson's joke.

God I love the candy coat.

One thing people forget about this episode is that the girl really did believe that Homer sexually harassed her. How else would you interpret a drooling man grabbing your ass? At least she was willing to forgive Homer once Groundskeeper Willie showed her what actually happened.
I say this because I see many people hail this episode as an example of how dem' bitches will make up stories about harassment to ruin people's lives/get rich off of lawsuits when that's not really the case.

In the german version he says "süße, süße Kös", with "Kös" being a crippled "Köstlichkeit", which means delicacy. What makes it funnier in my opinion than the original is that "Kös" isn't an actual word, it doesn't exist, so it sounds like some pervert actually invented a word to describe his object of desire.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDHphy46CBM

Frankly, I always wondered how she could mistake him pulling some candy from her ass with grabbing it. It's not like he was copping a handful or something.

She didn't know he was pulling candy from her ass. All she knew was that he touched her ass, she probably thought he was trying to grab it.

Whatever became of good old Dennis Leary?

From where she stood, she felt something touch her ass, turned around, and saw Homer drooling with that hungry look in his eyes. It's easy to see how she would misinterpret that.

Why the hell would the media care so much about some random middle class guy groping a babysitter? They only care about harassment when celebrities, rich people, politicians and maybe universities are involved.

remember its local media not national media

Given all the shit the Simpsons have done, Homer might as well be a local celebrity. Everyone there knows him and every member of his family.

>“People’s Choice Award” is America’s greatest honor.
>Styrofoam is not made from kittens.
>The U.F.O was a paper plate.
>The nerds on the internet are not geeks.
>The word “cheese” is not funny in and of itself.
>The older Flanders boy is Todd, not Rod.
>Lyndon Johnson did not provide the voice of Yosemite Sam.
>If you are reading this you have no life.
>Roy Rogers was not buried inside his horse.
>The other U.F.O was an upside down salad spinner.
>Our universities are not hotbeds of anything.
>Mr. Dershowitz did not literally have four eyes.
>Our viewers are not pathetic, sexless food tubes.
>Audrey Hepburn never weighed 400 pounds.
>The “Cheers” gang is not a real gang.
>Salt water does not “chase the thirsties away”.
>Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
>Cats do not eventually turn into dogs.
>Bullets do not bounce off of fat guys.
>Recycling does not deplete the ozone.
>Everything is 10% fruit juice.
>The flesh eating virus does not hide in ice cream.
>Janet Reno is evil.
>V8 juice is not 1/8 gasoline.
>Ted Koppel is a robot.
>Women aren’t from Venus and men aren’t from Mars.
>Fleiss does floss.
>Quayle is familiar with common bathroom procedures.
>Bart is bad to the bone.
>Godfry Jones’ wife is cheating on him.
>The Beatles haven’t reunited to enter kick boxing competitions.
>The “Bug” on your tv screen can see into your home.
>Everyone on tv is better than you.
>The people who are writing this have no life.
>I only fucked up once.

>the old days

That was twenty years ago you moron.

Asi que eres de esas pollitas a las que no les gusta que les digan pollitas.

How much do men cost?

Well, that's two thirds of my lifetime and before the days of the majority of posters here, so it's a lot.

Depending on how hard he was grabbing the gummy with his thumb and forefinger, it could have felt like he was pinching her ass.

>RAPE! the lie women use

Oooh, portrait! Sounds classy!

I'm just surprised the site is still up.