Is this the dark souls of movies?

Is this the dark souls of movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFbm5b-X5C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starts really strong and ends a basically unfinished mess?

Yeah the scene with the rubes-goldberg machine was pretty stupid honestly

simply killing him was too easy, he needed to humiliate him and traumatize his family to make it equal

yes

>dark souls of movies?
What the fuck are you asking?

I get that but it didn't quite work as well as i think they'd intended at least for me

This. He should have killed him when they got the cannibal's house. At that point, the movie becomes a goofy cartoon with goofy cartoon violence. The killer got his head blugeoned with a pipe repeatedly but the next morning lmao i'm fine. Absolutely terrible last half-hour.

is this the dark souls of religion?

wtf did the killer do to the sister?

What is the Bloodborne of movies?

Its a sign to how weak the movie is when no one can even remember anyone's name.

Do you people realize Miyazaki ripped off Berserk and Mutou ripped off Army of Darkness and Guin Saga, which ripped off Conan which Mutou also ripped off.

BUT WHAT IS THE CITIZEN KANE OF VIDYA????????

LoZ OoT

It's the cuphead of movies

>not FotNS
Berserk is just fantasy HnK but with gay rape on top of the cuckolding.

Fallout New Vegas

Here dark souls of the movies

youtube.com/watch?v=bFbm5b-X5C8

WTF

It's not a perfect movie, which is appropriate considering Dark Souls isn't a perfect game. It just does some things better than any other movie in the genre. It is "genre-defining" if you will, just like Dark Souls. Yeah, there's that one gimmicky boss fight at the end, but so what?

God that's so fucking bad. Who the fuck watches this garbage and eats it up?

it was pretty funny but too predictable, 4/10

Ds1 is perfect. Fuck your 2nd half meme.

Takes effort to finish? I'd agree with that much.

reminds of that bearded dwarf guy's battle with the orc at the end of that hobbit trilogy, in that i couldn't care less what i'm watching.

It's about the threat of nuclear war

Pulp Fiction needs an easy mode where all the scenes are put in order. Like how does John Travolta die and then suddenly later in the movie he's alive again? Like what happened? Was he saved at a hospital?

I guess this is your first time being woke, huh?

Objectively yes. DKS was very inspired by mideival catholic and european architecture and archtypes

the bosses even have names like "Pontiff Sulyvhan"