LMAO I was joking

>LMAO I was joking
>It was 50 years ago
>It's a character
>50 YEARS AGO
>Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/11/george-takei-reponse-sexual-assault-allegation-twitter-1202206322/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this guy just keeps burying himself deeper

>I was just pretending to be a molestor
Sure George

Why are gays so fucking evil

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Does this work with normies?

Jesus just stop. I was only pretending to be retarded is not a good defense you Asian nigger

Sure George.

I only pretended to be a child rapist, why wont they believe me?

>naughty gay grandpa

Yeah right and Kevin Spacey was playing his famous Kevin Rapey character

there is a difference between touching someone to see if they're interested, a normal occurrence in bars everywhere, and violently raping them

>tfw Shatner is completely vindicated

Why are all liberals who detract trump such reprehensible, vile monsters with no true morals adhering even close to civilized society?

>mfw George is blaming his news coverage on russian bots

He was always vindicated, even when he gave his ex-wife a chorine divorce.

We must kill the gays

>rebbitors defend this nip creep

Sad!

He literally grabbed two guy's dicks without asking when he was on the show.

when you dishonor the Emperor and will not have a good death the post.

its what they do

Do you think any of the acused celebrities will kill himself?

why do drumpfkins always ignore the countless allegations of sexual harassment and assault that have been levied against him?

also an actual child molester is running for Senate in Alabama lmao

It's a prank bro. It's a prank bro. That's just a gay grandpa character. I also pleased this character when I was 19 by the way.

wtf i hate gays and japan now

He later added "technically though it's not against their will if they're unconscious, just putting that out there".

So why did he shit on Trumo for making the same joke?

Also,
>I was just pretending

He literally jerked a dude off in the studio...

This would be fine if he didn't go all in on Trump's howard stern interviews. All his past tweets are still fucking there too.

wait, didn't he talk to a lawyer before writing this up?

Because they're as valid as Obama being a Muslim born outside the U.S.

People claiming something doesn't make it true. George "Grab every dick in my way" Takei has a video of him just fucking molesting a guy on Howard Stern

Because conservatives believe in the presumption of innocence, liberals don't (for white males).

George "it's not assault it was my character's fault" Takei.

Someone post that gif

Trump curse is back on the menu boys

Didnt he rip Trump over making similar jokes on Howard Stern?

>
>Because conservatives believe in the presumption of innocence (for white males), liberals don't (for white males).

i guess some people still believe "innocent until proven guilty" while liberals will throw all these hollywood guys out without any proof

so you're telling me that it was COMPLETELY CONSENSUAL

Tip top kek

This hypocrite is back pedaling.

>Spacey tries the "I'M GAY" card
>backfires
>Takei will try the "I'M JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" card
How will this one backfire? And what cards are next? Tranny one seems to be the only useful one since it got Bruce Jenner off the murder charge

>I was molesting people as a joke it was just a prank bro
The "it was a joke" defense never gets old.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!!

who will be next to have their life ruined by the SJW mob?

How did the gays think it was a good idea to have this creepy, decrepit old fag as an unofficial spokesqueer for them?

>those quads

Ooooh mmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

#resist

George "It's Not Sick to Grab Your Stick" Takei

None of them seem to do so. Either that or they have the worst press agents of all fucking time.

The only dude that handled his accusation in a proper way was that dude from Entourage that said they were all lying and that he would submit himself to a lie detector if needed and I don't know what else.

What Spacey, Takei and Louis have done are a mess in terms of talking to the masses and the press.

This one?

Just locker room talk bro

I think he meant the one where he's jacking the guy off on Howard Stern, which apparently was just a prank

You forgot the "it was Russia" stage

>I apologize for playing along with Howard's insinuation
Err what? He clearly expressed disgust and surprise from what Takei was saying
Does George think we're too stupid to listen to the clip ourselves?

The next card is "I'm a pedo and that's okay #ChildPride"

Amongst this turnoil I'm more curious as to why everyone coming out with those accusations is always referring to some distant event of more than 15 years ago, and always against an A-Lister that's really popular now (and not necessarily at the time).

Hollywood never stopped being a place of constant sexual debauchery from its conception to our days, so why is every single person coming out about it only doing it by denouncing events no one has any chance of verifying from decades ago?

And why is EVERYONE immediately owning up to it when "Dindu nuffin" would be an ironclad defense? Why are all these A-Listers potentially losing everything by owning up to crimes no one could ever prove?
There is something else here, I just can't put my finger on what that is.

Yeah, I meant that one.

HAS ANYONE EVER DUG THEMSELVES SO DEEP

This. Stern was saying "should we call the cops?" and trying to give George an out. Instead he kept pushing it and bragging about how he'd force his hands down someone's groin.

Good thing there's not any video evidence of Trump saying he gropes women or anything like that

Takei is still denying it, he's just incriminating himself further and further

>Amongst this turnoil I'm more curious as to why everyone coming out with those accusations is always referring to some distant event of more than 15 years ago
Because accusing someone when they're in your direct social sphere and is part of your career is fucking hard. I've seen this question raised more often, but it makes sense for allegations to surface only after quite a while.

>I have never forced myself upon someone during a date

It's cool, lads. As long as you date him, he won't rape you.

Don't even try fighting this fight dude. It's not worth it.

Not what he actually said

>both liberals and conservatives acts like horrible hypocrites when it comes to sexual harassment
who woulda thunk it

He is saying 'I dindu nuffin" while also saying "the thing I did wasn't bad" so he is just a retard.

Lol Howard stern still has a show.

This is actually kinda sad. While I think he's a hypocritical asshole, it's just fucked up how bad he's taking this to the point that he looks like he's having a breakdown. Becoming Mr. LGBT funny meme's gay uncle dude was his second chance at fame. He became somewhat relevant again. He used that notoriety to champion a bunch of stuff and was finally THERE. Now, it's fading and he's trying so fucking hard to hold on. Making up crazy lies and screaming IT WAS ALL A JOKE YOU GUYS! It's tragic, but at the same time deserved. I guess the lesson is, don't consider yourself bullet proof if you have shit hidden in the past.

Doesn't that pretty much prove the naysayers right though?

If you just take the assault, enjoy the benefits and fast lanes that come with it, and then denounce it 15 years later when your career built on blowjobs is cemented, you're just a prostitute.
With the difference that you're hypocritically the hand that fed you. You want the cake and you want to eat it too.

I have 2 words for you: the island.

>A-Lister that's really popular now
>Takei
>Seagal
>Sizemore
Even Weinstein and CK are a bit past their prime. Louis was at his height when Louie was on air but not so much now.

Oh, what did he say? Not that it matters since he tells us later whether he was lying or not, but what were his words?

So... His defense was it was Locker Room Banter? Hmm....

You make it seem like it's easy to give up your entire career, like those women with Louis CK or Harvey Weinstein have done. It's not an easy decision, and the "benefits" are pretty minimal - it's not necessarily a leg up, in some cases it's par for the course.

>With the difference that you're hypocritically the hand that fed you.

>hypocritical

How the fuck is it hypocritical? They both know they're both trying to screw each other over, and in the end the person you like best might not always win.

deadline.com/2017/11/george-takei-reponse-sexual-assault-allegation-twitter-1202206322/

"simply did not occur" and "I am as shocked and bewildered at these claims as you must be reading them" are the key quotes

His defense was that it was on stage in a performance.

What expression is this trying to convey?

The poster I was responding to was talking about Trump.

what is this?

Whatever happened to 'the devil made me do it'?

So, is Takei running for senator soon?

That's now "IT WAS THE RUSSIANS" excuse

you mean there used to be. it was the 90's and it was great.

RUSSIAN TWITTER BOTS MADE ME RAPE MEN

The key is
>The events he describes back in the 1980s simply did not occur, and I do not know why he has claimed them now.

I didn't do it.
I don't remember this guy.
Russia set me up.
My molester act is just a prank bro.

Just waiting on the next shit tomorrow. This nip is dumb enough to probably do a live interview.

Good thing there actually isnt

I HURT

What about drugging someone and trying to take off their underwear?

MYSELF

To be somewhat of a devil's advocate he's been doing the horny old gay man bit on that show and elsewhere for years, and he has a single accuser unlike all the other people who have people coming out against them all over the place

Guy has the worlds worst timing to make that kind of joke though. Old man brain.

The rule for me is that I don't believe the accusations unless
>there have been rumors forever about it a la Weinstein
or
>the accused gives out some half-assed apology instead of immediately denying it a la Spacey
I'm conflicted about Takei, though. That Stern clip is pretty damning

>naughty gay grandpa
Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

I don't care about the legitimacy of any of it, I just love seeing hollycucks be destroyed by the listen and believe bullshit they help foster.

he didn't mention trump you retard

everything's about trump user
except for all the government bullshit like net neutrality which is everyone else's fault

Grab em by the boypussy. You can do anything. And when you’re a Starfleet officer, they let you do it. You can do anything.

>leftists create a pretentious culture of outrage based on accusations with no evidence in order to attack their political opponents
>leftist media and entertainment industry exploit their access to the public to normalize this pretentious culture
>useful idiots use this pretentious culture to become "social justice warriors" to virtue signal and attack the normal American white majority
>leftists in the media and politics start to get destroyed by the very same pretentious culture they created
I love this timeline.

Shatner browses Sup Forums. He is undoubtedly /ourguy/.

What happened to non-bias headlines? Afraid nobody will click on your shitty article without it?