Make.
Frank.
Black.
Again.

Then.
He'll.
Be.
WOKE

I wouldn't say he's a villain but he's not really supposed to be what policemen model themselves after.

Of all the symbols a person could choose, and they went with a skull. Why not a lantern for hope or some shit? The Punisher is generally an anti-hero who crosses into villain territory often. People miss some of the "nuance, " especially the dude Bros in the US military who for some reason see themselves In a similar light as"Punishers."

Frank the law.

Frank it all.

Judge Dredd would be more fitting. Hell every time I see a motorcycle cop I think to myself "Oh shit a Jay".

The thread should really have ended after this post but sadly that won't be the case.

In any event enjoy around 200 posts of needless shit flinging.

>Not Superman or Captain America
Welp.

That being said, the Punisher emblem is sweet looking on the cars.

Or US soldiers. Can any military fag explain the arm forces' infatuation with a gun totting lunatic? Do they get the character beyond surface level reading?

No. Fuck these anti-police fags.

Doesn't Waid write only for Marvel now? Why the Superman profile pic?

He went on a twitter tirade awhile back about how Superman's new origin should be in the inner-city because farms all full of racist white people.

>The man who kills scum is a villain
Ehhhh

Sure as shit ain't legal but still

I only saw the movie, but I remember thinking how underwhelming it was that he was fighting druglords. Would have much preferred him fighting something like a bond villain.

Yeah you can tell somebody is trying hard to spark shit up in here. I'm wondering if anyone will bite.

Because he'll always be a cuck one way or the other.

>Can any military fag explain the arm forces' infatuation with a gun totting lunatic?
Cause he kills bad people and a military that doesn't believe they're fighting bad peopl is one less likely to pull a trigger or sleep soundly

Frank's already woke

He just doesn't care

He wants to murder criminals more than he cares about... literally anything else

It's the same way gansters and gangster-wannabees are fans of Scarface: they're dumb fucks.

He shouldn't be, but that's what American cops keep aiming towards (especially the younger ones). Left to their own devices, higher-ups will always ask for more gear than they need. Can't be helped, though - if you only hire cops that are willing to take a bullet without taking anyone down with them, you'll run out of 'em in a week.

>Why would guys in the line of duty think the unstoppable badass with all the guns who only kills bad guys is cool?
Nah the blue lives flag makes it awful. Really though the blue lives flag on its own is an eyesore let alone putting it in the Punlogo

>"Gosh, I hate how all people from a certain geographical area or vocation are always act the same and have the same opinions."
>"Also fuck whites they're always racist"

>people defending police cars coming to your house with skulls on them

Frank has fought his fair share of Franz Sanchez types, and even more Bond villain tier mad men, at least in the comics he has.

I'd rater support cops than ghetto trash

Shame that makes the police state easier to implement, but oh well.

Yeah man they should just let the gangs run the streets and get rid of the police. Totally better that way.

Fuck off Mohammad

Not a villain but probably should be in jail.

Imagine if you got pulled over and the guy asking for your id has a giant skull on his car

It is a pretty shitty flag. And it probably counts as desecration. Modding the Stars and Stripes is against flag code, IIRC. Should have just stuck with the one with the thin blue line. $10 bucks says it was handled by the same chumps that handles the decals for their cars.

youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU

My white privilege protects me

Okay so? He'd check my id, he'd give me a ticket for speeding or a broken tail light, and I'd go on with my life. You fuckers act like cops just go after anyone. If you don't break the law you don't have a problem. All those fucking black kids getting shit are always breaking the law and acting like thugs. They deserve what they get and no amount of protesting will change the fact that world is better off without them.

If you want to live somewhere where criminals can do whatever, go back to the middle east.

Punisher's not a villian. He's not a good person, and he's incredibly sick in the head, and he's not somebody the POLICE should be idolizing, but he's not a villain.

Actually Black Punisher (Brittish) went full nerf. Hardened gel bullets. Sting like hell but they don't kill.

No, but cops certainly shouldn't have Punisher emblems on their cars...
>COPS DON'T JUST SHOOT CRIMINALS ON SIGHT
>wear the emblem of a guy who shoots criminals on sight

but I like living in the US where criminals can do whatever as long as they're rich

>Not embracing that the Grim can be good
This is why Apotropaic magics are dead. You WANT Scary things on your side, that's the only way demons learn.
Who the fuck set up that binary?
I'd imagine that only counts towards actual flags not modelling one after the American flag. So if they for some reason took an existing American flag and blued it up it'd be against the code. As is, it doesn't mean shit.
He means that time Punisher became Black.
After he does his homework.

>Judge Dredd would be more fitting

If the police modeled themselves on Dredd they would all be jacked to shit serial killers with zero empathy

Admittedly Detroit would be clean within a week though

you can dislike both retard. Legalize drugs and you get rid of gangbangers by undercutting their profits and trigger happy cops afraid of gangbangers.

Why are the American police such a fucking shitshow.

>that pic

Because they have to try and maintain peace in a country that is pure shit.

>You fuckers act like cops just go after anyone. If you don't break the law you don't have a problem. All those fucking black kids getting shit are always breaking the law and acting like thugs. They deserve what they get and no amount of protesting will change the fact that world is better off without them.

I like how someone like you pops up in every thread about cops and when numerous documented examples are brought up you come up with some headass excuse about what they did was justified.

Well that did not take long on all accounts.

>If you don't break our increasingly restrictive laws we won't send our skull attired death squads after you
Right because people who try to kill themselves, do drugs and other victimless crimes should really have armed men take them to prison

They're in charge of keeping a stupid, violent underclass in line.

Don't worry, Europe's importing its own right now and those police forces are already buckling under the strain.

Yea because Mega City One is crime fucking free...

>If you don't break our increasingly restrictive laws

Oh please your life is so adorably free you don't know what real restriction is

Little accountability, shitty laws that give them too much power (I mostly mean drug stuff here), plus a legitimate crime problem in many areas that makes their existence pretty justified

I said Dredd user, not the Judges

Because they're doubling as zookeepers.

Judges were a response to the crime levels, though. It's not like crime would get better if they had our justice system.

>They're in charge of keeping a stupid, violent underclass in line.
That's not an excuse, crime among your underclass has been steadily falling for decades. When are you going to get a fucking grip already?

Facists on my Sup Forums? Say it ain't so!

Compared to being a woman in the middle east or living in a communist shithole maybe.
I can't really consider myself that free when I've been arrested for having a bottle of wine at a picnic before.

If they had less shit laws that didn't criminalize everything they'd probably be in a better place.

>crime among your underclass has been steadily falling for decades
Do this mean the police aren't doing a good job?

I don't think we can fully appreciate just how terrible a cop's job really is. How many of us have to deal with violent retards who might have a gun on a daily basis?

And it's your sole goal to make me understand by ramping up the power of police right?

On one hand, America's cops are often too brutal and can cause more problems than fix them. They DO need to be held more accountable for their actions.

On the other hand, I hate a LOT of "fuck cops" people, especially BLM. Yes, hate the cops until you actually NEED them.

It ain't.

>Don't worry, Europe's importing its own right now and those police forces are already buckling under the strain.
I thought they only went weak in the knees from all the double-teaming they go through to make the new immigrants feel welcome. I personally thought that enlisting officers for DP duty just to make officers in the States look bad was a bit short-sighted, but it seems to work out more often than not.

All since "being alive" is only the qualification for "might have a gun".

>Yes, hate the cops until you actually NEED them.
You see that video of Antifa protesters screeching about the American police state while blocking the road? Some guy barrels through them to get to work and punches someone who attacked him in the face. Police ignored it because he was attacked first and the Antifa protesters can only scream "Aren't you going to arrest him?" Followed by chants about how this is what facism looks like.

Life's generally in the middle my man. Outliers tend to just be a vocal minority

No. You're both oversimplifying things. the Megacities are fucked and are in an endless cycle of violence. If the Judges started showing more leniency the gangs and criminals would take advantage. The Judges just attack crime but do nothing to tackle the social issues which lead to crime

Yes. This is the first time I agree with Mark Waid.

Maybe you shouldn't be a drunk in public?

Or maybe he'd prefer a month in the cube

ON the internet that kind of talk just gets you called a pussy.

>Antifa

>less training required to become a cop than to be licensed to be a licensed manicurist or hairdresser
>deep corruption within criminal justice system that makes it difficult for bad cops to get punished and for good cops to speak out
>cops who have the mindset that civilians are their enemies
>war on drugs
>prison industrial complex incentivizes excessive arrests and convictions
>prison system is punitive rather than reformative. Instead of people going in criminals and coming out productive citizens they go in criminals (often minor and petty) and come out hardened and likely to recommit
>cops are allowed to steal large sums of cash they find on civilians as long as they say they think it might have a connection to a crime (even if the police make no charge, no arrest and have no warrant)

Public intoxication laws are retarded

You can get arrested for walking home from a bar instead of driving.

Yes Grand Mufti.

That's what he said

1) I wasn't even drunk I was sharing the bottle with other people, I just happened to be the one to take the heat
2) Why? drunk in a bar with potentially hundreds of other people, who are also drinking and that's fine? That seems way more dangerous than me just minding my own business. We already have laws against assault, so if I do something to someone they could call the cops regardless. I'm allowed to drink, but not in the public spaces my taxes pay for? What the fuck is that about? You call that adorably free?

Fuck off Muhammed

youtube.com/watch?v=N3SHNjsajzs

Because like you said, they see themselves as Punishers. Cops and the Military are the same thing- people champing at the bit to use violence on people in any way.

The police shouldn't idolize a vigilante who takes the law into his own hands. Especially when that vigilante (unlike most Superheroes) is a murderer who also practices torture

Bad people.

btfo. Americans have a bad habit of missing the forest for the trees. From Dirty Harry to Dredd, Americans fail to see the subtext beyond big guns and violence.

Yeah, and often the ones doing said insults are pussies. Anonymity and all.

Right, they're bad people looking for excuses to use violence.

Dredd is as subtle as a hammer to the bollacks. How can Americans miss that?

Eh, watch the documentary on John Milius and tell me that Dirty Harry has any intentional subtext. Fantastic movie though.

Asking for the Punisher skull only because they're literally too stupid to know what a Totenkopf is

On worse people.

>man tries to murder protestors
>cops refuse to arrest him because violence against people who aren't cops is a-ok
>people point point out their hypocrisy

Really activates my almonds

>How can Americans miss that?
You're assuming that a national version of racism is any more true than regular racism

Unfortunately there are some really nasty cunts out there, user. I'm sure you have a better alternative to the police force though

Don't act like your contry doesn't have retards.

Sometimes. And sometimes you get this.
youtube.com/watch?v=icS9FiP0M0k

I don't think this is all cops, or that all cops are bad people like that other poster, I know cops who are good people and have done very good things in the line of duty, but there is an alarming increase in this kind of shit.

I bet he doesn't want cops calling ICE to deport illegal aliens though.

Everything is relative. No matter how badly or unnecessarily you got shit on, somebody somewhere has gotten shit on worse for even less. That doesn't invalidate your concern, but people like to try and act like it does because they don't want to hear it. Until the shit falls on them, then all of a sudden they forget all that dismissive first world problems bullshit and become freedom fighters.

Isn't one of the purposes of our court system that no one is guilty until proven so in a court of law? Police circumventing free courts and taking the law into their own hands goes against the concept of freedom that our nation is built on.

It is in-American.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhBJZomUBGs
>And as a law enforcement professional you have an obligation to be MORE ethically upstanding than the average man, not less.

I don't even know what kind of bullshit non reply this is. I don't have to be a fucking freedom fighter and I'm not, I vote for people I think will make my views laws, and I sometimes do community shit in support of those views. I hope you're not the same mongoloid who was chastising me before coming at me with this weak ass bullshit

Characters like Dirty Harry are appealing because a good deal of us want to just be able to find the people causing all the terrible shit in the world and just put a bullet in their head, but we know that's impossible for a shitton of reasons. It's a story as old as peasants wishing they could be crusading knights out slaying dragons. Neither the dragons nor the perfect knight ever really existed.

Your presumed innocence is in the court of law. Until you reach that courtroom, police aren't obligated to assume you're innocent. That's why they're arresting you.