/stg/ - stranger things general

no stranger things general?

This looks more like a Millie general. Not that I'm complaining.

the last few were nothing but that faggot with the hat, nobody said "this looks more like faggot with lisp general"

post /stg/ related content

also fuck the MSM for always using the dumb arcade scene pic that only shows 4 of the boys, none of them were nominated for an emmy

>those pink, full lips
>that semi opened mouth
no way this wasn't done on purpose

itt: characters that will probably die in season three

Fuck outta here

wil wheaton look like THAT

best girl

Post King Steve

wow i was waiting for a thread to pop up just to post this picture

2nd best. Best is Millie.

is this from her snapchat? I can't figure out how to configure my shit to get her story. I've not had anything from her and made a snap like 3 days ago. Is she posting?

we cant talk about it without alt right pussies crying about literally everything, including how /ourguy/ Lucas ended up with the redhead cutie

>cubs hat
Absolutely based

Stranger Things?

More like Stranger KANGZ amirite?

link to previous thread where? it's always posted

So who was the best boy?

previous thread died with 182 posts, it's not worth remembering. This will succeed because the OP picture is best girl.

>Killing off based Steve

Go the fuck to sleep Johnathan.

dustin and mike 2bh

Why would she want to make the boys wink?

hello millie spooker

she's talking about their buttholes

Anybody wanna guess what Hopper did in Vietnam? Dude knows how to push around government types, disarm multiple assailants and stares down interdimensional monsters without blinking.

hello millie spooker

To enter the #MeToo club

TOPPEST LAD

hello millie spooker

>oh, so you're sad because you can't go outside? You're sad because you can't talk to the boy you like?
>11, when I was your age, I was pulled out of Hawkins Middle school and sent to halfway across the world to a Godforsaken jungle to bullseye slopes out of an Apache attack helicopter.
>you can be sad when you are forced to napalm a village with 200 women and children because they are hiding VC
>you can be sad when you have to frag your superior officer before he gets the whole Goddamn platoon killed with his incompetence.

nah instagram i don’t think there’s been any snap stories

also you made a snap just to see a 13 year old’s stories lmao?

hello millie spooker

10/10 Can this become new Vince posting?

>I made a snap to look at children
Imagine doing this

look at her perfect little nose

>omg, he signed up to a social media service that took him literally 30 seconds to look at the posts of a cute girl, what a weirdo

fugg offf :::DDDD

hello millie spooker

wew

Raimi as guest director for s3?

so close

kys. Please, do this for your family

Can you stop posting pictures of little girls and get back to discussing the show?

Sure

Steve is going to fucking die next season. Prepare your anuses. It'll be brutal

>can you stop posting pics of cast members that star in the show

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking.

>ywn lick milly's little pink butthole

Ok last one. I need to get it out of my system.

my dick fuggggg

>killing off main characters
This isn't fucking game of plebs you know, the only edgy kill was for Nice Bob Nicey McNice Nice, there was no way he was gonna make it very far. He was too good for this world.

>EXT. HAWKINS LAB
>It is raining hard.
>The moon is full.
>superimpose titles:
>HAWKINS LAB
>OCTOBER 28. 1985.
>
>INT. HAWKINS LAB - RUINS OF THE GATE
>A SCIENTISTS is pacing across the charred cement with a clipboard, visibly nervous, making notes.
>A GENERAL stands nearer to the doorway.
>
>GENERAL
>What should I tell MCMURPHY?
>
>SCIENTIST
>Well... Tell him... Tell him this is an awful idea, Terry. Tell him we shouldn't do it, and that our shit almost got pushed in last year, and we haven't even tested the assets on anything like this before, and in the best case scenario, this ends up just as bad as it was.
>
>TERRY
>STEVE, you know that's not an option.
>
>Just then, many other scientists with various SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS enter the room.
>
>Behind them, even more men, evidently workers, carrying pieces of LAB FURNITURE.
>
>STEVE
>No, this is not an...
>
>(He realizes he is nearly shouting.)
>
>No, this is not an option. This is a can of worms we've already opened and closed up again. What makes you think this time will be any different?
>
>TERRY
>The assets are on their way from Arizona. They are on the road, Steve. This thing is going to happen. So, you can continue to be an ass and get yourself cut from the program, or you can give me a rough estimate.
>
>STEVE
>Because I really need this job, right? I.. I... You know what? I would put it at 84 hours, just off the top of my head. But it's not, it's from the middle of my head, because you guys need me here making sure you don't almost destroy this stupid little town again.
>
>TERRY
>Right. I'll get on the phone with MCMURPHY and let him know.
>
>STEVE
>You let him know, Steve. You let him know everything I told you. Let him know about the tunnels, and the specimen. Let him know how many people died over the last two years because of this project. Let him know that I don't care what he and his spook buddies do to me either. Let him know I am not afraid of him or his spook buddies, either.
>
>ROLL CREDITS

would kiss

> Can you stop posting pictures of little girls and get back to posting pictures of little boys?

fixed

This fucking thread. I miss Anton.

Wow, she grows up FAST.

hello millie spooker

Im just watching season 2, Steve is such a badass. He is like a perfect mix of Chad and Virgin. A Beta Chad.

Wait...
Steve is the Golden Mean!
You're right!
All virgin/chad memes should now include a Steve in the middle.

Anyone got the Steve things edit?

Kings never die

this but unironically. The lack of finnposting in this thread is making me depressed.

Life is not only about Fack you know.

kill yourself gayboi

pls quit posting gay shit. This is a Millie loyalist board.

wrong

this

>billy draws the gun, and pulls the trigger
>steve slumps down against the wall
>droplets of rain roll down his face, mingling with his final tears
>”ah...time...to die...”

so pretty. I'll watch everything she's in. Can't wait for godzilla

No. Don't put that negativity on Based Steve.

>kisses Jack
>won't even let Millie touch him
Filliefags on suicide watch

both, ffs

>Fillie
Is that even a thing?
Fuckin 'ell. Some people...

Nice acne scar, gross bitch

chickenpox, you fuckin idiot

Jack is cuter than she'll ever be

say it to my face bitch

I'm finding it hard to watch the second season. It just doesn't interest me much. Anyone else feelin' like that?

no

What's that qt forehead mark you have?

DELET THIS

As much as I love Steve I am expecting this to happen. Steve has nothing to live for now. Billy is the new King, Nancy broke his heart, and the last thing he did was impart his wisdom onto Dustin. And Levy confirmed that puff of smoke that left Will and didn't go back to the Upside Down is going to be a big problem, and if Billy's actor is right about his character becoming even more sinister next season, then it might possess Billy and the first one he's going to test some evil powers out on is Steve.

Hi friends! Power's down where I am (and will be out for the rest of the night) so I won't be on tonight. Share lots of cute El webms in my stead.

:'(

You've devolved into a namefag now?

11poster's gone for the night, post cute Nats

What's up with all the sick pedos in this thread? Disgusting.

stay based get power soon my friend

i just ate dinner man dont make me lose it

I just woke up from a dream where a MBB-tier loli was trying to seduce me, get me to come upstairs from this pool party we were at.

Dream me asked for her ID multiple times. She got frustrated and went upstairs. Proud of your dream boy.

you, sir, are and idiot. :/

>i just ate dinner man dont make me lose it
it probably wasn't good anyways

you should have kissed her, lame-o

I don't even like lolis or even understand the whole thing.

Glad my true subconcious agrees.

Don't have access to trip on mobile.

>that reply

>coalburning slut
no thanks

You're a more virtuous man than I.
idk if I could deny dream world Millie the romance she wants.

Your morals are too damn high!

That said, MBB's not a loli but El sorta is. If you had to judge one way or another that is.

Seems secret desires bubbling up to the conscious self. (jk, jk) No worries either way, of course.

Dream worlds are nice. That's where I'd be happiest probably. Just make sure to keep 'em separate from our reality I'd say.

Hopefully! Not even that bad of a storm but a tree fell or something. Was spotty this afternoon as well.

Off to grab some dinner now, take care all!

Choosing how to act in a dream is one thing. Your subconscious creating dreams where little girls are trying to seduce you is the actual cause for concern here.