Omg user, who cares if they replaced a historically white figure with a PoC? Can't we just enjoy the movie?

Omg user, who cares if they replaced a historically white figure with a PoC? Can't we just enjoy the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with a body like that, I would watch an all black founding fathers cast if it meant I got chocolate milk. Jews win again, blanda me up senpai

>mobile poster

This.

>GUYS CHECK OUT THIS IMAGE I JUST SAVED ECKSDEE

I wouldn't have minded something like that playing Domino if they had to black wash a character. Instead we got Barf from Space Balls with generic sassy black girl afro.

unironically this. I'd join antifa if she let me lick her asshole

Kek

Sex

Thats purpose of this website retard

If all black women look like this why do black men like white women?

because most black women in the usa are obese and black people want to be white so they want to have white babies

Literally name a single nonfiction movie of the last decade that blackwashed a historically white historical figure....

Would niggers say the same if I did a Mohammed Ali movie with a white actor?

*someone

>stares at her phat ass
>yes baby yes we can

>If all black women look like this
They don't, though.

dg.jpg

>Marshal of Finland

You're going to have to expand and clarify, maybe show me a source?

3/5 of someone

thas racis

kek

who dis

Nevermind, it's a fiction.
>The Marshal of Finland is a Finnish-Kenyan fictional film based on the life of Marshal Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim
I asked for a nonfiction you fucking illiterate faggot.

Or you could use this cool new site call Google, or maybe have been on Sup Forums for more than a year, you faggot.

Shut up, Daiquel Harris

Nobody on here has even remotely heard of this low budget, 2 star, Finnish fiction film. This is seriously your example?

>fiction
???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim

>film based on the life of Marshal Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim
the fuck do you want a documentary? A 100% accurate historical film, based on literally fucking anything.
Good luck with that.

The MOVIE is explicitly a fiction, it's right in the synopsis. I'm convinced you can't read. Blackwashin

lmao this is great

BWAHA

I want something that is literally trying to pass off the blackwashing of "historic white" characters as an actual fact. You haven't produced an example yet, the Finnish film is a fictional "what if" he was black. Not my fault you don't fundamentally understand what the word nonfiction means.

Fiction, based on the life of a historical person. Because its you know, a movie and not a biographical documentary.

Alright, I stand corrected.

>he only thinks nonfiction exists in documentary form
Wew, boy.

Alright, let's add a movie to the list that was produced on a budget of € 20,000 (which would be just a tad more in US$) and probably saw no widespread international release.

So this thread is basically about this one movie? Where's the rest?

L is black

That's a fiction. L isn't real.

Women don't really dress like this now do they?I haven't left the house in 7 years btw.

what? Who's L?

He's bringing up Death Note, the live action series based on a manga.

That's it. But I honestly doubt OP's pic was about historical white figures, and it was more about historically white figures, ie figures (real or fictional) that have historically (traditionally) been white (mayo).

But if you want to run any other tests to prove your own point, I guess I can give it a shot. Especially if you want to widen it up to shows.

how much $ for her

Brother of M.

what the fuck does PoC mean? I see it everywhere all of the sudden

Great Wall

But who actually gives a shit about fictional white characters? Complaining that they get race bent is autistic, no real people are being discriminated.

Nigga are you serious?

@itsjustajlove on IG

People of color, a term that died out in 1968 but was brought back to live in 2015 by SJW college students reading retarded outdated Marxists papers on identity politics.

That's a complete work of fiction though. Are you not able to understand the paremeters of the question?

gib me da name boss

Hasn't the BBC been doing this with some of their documentaries/educational material?

Where can I live where women regularly wear midriff exposing outfits all the time?

Who gives a shit about movies in general, dude I don't know. I'm just telling you what OP probably meant.

I mostly just come here to shit post and occasionally accidentally get into an interesting conversation.

SMASH

Someone post the Dr.Who webm

No. They haven't.

Yes. Namely all of them since 2015. The BBC straight up said it was an attempt to make blacks feel like they have a part of British History, even though they are like 2% of the UK, maybe higher in England.
There's more South Asians as far as I know.

>But who actually gives a shit about fictional white characters?

There's a pretty general consensus that representation in media is important.

>This is all literally made up and user is still just assmad about Doctor Who

Yes they have, and its fucking jarring.

Rollin

Shaking my head at you shameless lying niggers

I don't get the fetish surrounding blacks. I live in a country with fewer than half a million of them, yet they're still forced into commercials for "representation".

Never seen Doctor Who, I hope I never do. Worse fan base than Harry Potter.

I do watch BBC documentaries though, since America has declared war on educational programming over a decade ago and just airs reality shows on Discovery and the History Channel.

Roll

Plot-oriented Character

I don’t care about capeshit or fantasy crap they can cast anyone, but in historical settings specially in areas and periods where they would be totally out of place it would ruin the authenticity and take you out of the story

i'mmagiveitashot

>>mobile poster
>he LITERALLY gets out of bed in the morning and then goes to hang out with his normie friends
get out

>Perilus Washington

sounds more like a situational assessment than a name...

None of these are historically wrong, none of these are Blackwashing white historical figures.

All of those are historically wrong.

But they aren't.

Autobots, rollout

Aight

If you say so.

-there were some blacks in Rome.
-Celts did fight with blacks from Europe many times and wrote about it.
-there most certainly were black iron age blacksmiths, especially in the Mediterranean.
-there most certainly were dark skinned Norman priests.
-only one that is stupid is the English Nobles one.

Maybe you're just obsessed with thinking that historically is more cartoonishly white than it was?

What do she smell like?

I feel as though niggers in Britain, especially nobles, in those days would be notable, yet I see no information pertaining to this. This would lead me to believe there were none, espescially nobles, so portraying the opposite is certainly a complete lie.

People on those days didn’t trust and were suspicious even from the neighbouring tribes with the same origin and culture

How many?

This blanket generalization doesn't change a fucking thing I said.

-No Blacks were Legionaries, only a Roman citizen could be. There were about 15 Egyptian Auxiliary units, in theory some could have had some Nubians in them. I don't know if any were in Egypt, I haven't found any information that they ever were.

-Who wrote about it? The Celts? Have any sources? Anyways, no there were no blacks in Celtic Britain

-Maybe? Most blacks didn't have iron working until pretty late. Regardless none of them were in Britain, they would have stuck out and been pretty famous.

-Dark skinned Norman priests, from Normandy? Come on....

I can't believe you made me reply to your retarded post.

Lol, you can do the same with white people and their like 27 interchangeable names.

I know 10 Matthews

Whats her fav movie?

Doctor Who is a fantasy, bud.

I meant to say I don't know if any Nubians in the Egyptian Aux were in England.

Coco butter

My New White StepDaddy 12

you expect this guy to actually have evidence?

white man and black women are legitimatly the best pairing possible

Is this an actual movie?

I literally made it up and found out its real

Stop being disingenuous. This is an incredibly shady representation of history and is creating a false narrative about the demography of the represented nations.

>there most certainly were black iron age blacksmiths, especially in the Mediterranean.
It's in Britain, look at the video title.
>Celts did fight with blacks from Europe many times and wrote about it.
Show proof. The black guy is wearing Celtic body paint, ostensibly making him part of their clan - which is bullshit.