Sup Forums post soyboy-core

Sup Forums post soyboy-core

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18086792)
uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/18/modern-life-rough-on-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the soyest of boys

HAHAHA SOY BOY BETA MALE KEK LOW TEST HAHAHAHA

t. soyboy

pretty much any western

delete your account

Damn...

>two Jews LARPing as white peopl

Wait,... he's fucking dead?

>malick
>soy
Shut the fuck up.

>mfw literally gone for just a day and everybody is saying "soyboy" now
does it mean something? are the rest of you just pretending to know what it means?

Soy is an incredibly common filler and additive in American food due to it's heavy agricultural subsidization (along with corn, both of which are also use in animal feed like crazy). There is also conjecture that it decreases testosterone production.

Malick isnt soy, but Song to song is as soyboy as it comes

>does it mean something?

LOWTEST

so it's self-deprecating humor since pretty much every single male in civilized society has this diet and is affected by it?
how did this meme even blow up so fast?

It's the hot new term for cuck/numale and basically means the same thing. Get with the times, soyboy!

>tfw you have a soyboy name

It hasn't. There's just one autist spamming it here constantly.

The boyest of soy

>just one autist

Imagine being this retarded

>soyboy
>thot
What are some other terms grown males use due to low testosterone levels?

>so it's self-deprecating humor since pretty much every single male in civilized society has this diet and is affected by it?
It's something that started over on Sup Forums with a discussion, and then turned into a meme here and everywhere else. Just like everything else it then becomes a
>hurrr take that shit back to Sup Forums
Thing even though the origin of it on Sup Forums was part of an actual discussion and it's the annoying meme'ed version that makes it off the board and then makes it way back into reddit shitposting.
>how did this meme even blow up so fast?
It's been around for a few months.

>I'm a chemically castrated soy-boy therefore everyone else is too, rite guys?

lol no

>everyone and everything I don't like is one person

>Sup Forums
>few months

Literally /fit/ this past year

it's not very harsh. doesn't sound deragatory and seem like it has negative connotations like cuck/numale.... i would have never even guessed it was supposed to be an insult, just sounds like a fun word.

you guys sure "soyboys" aren't the ones spreading this non-aggressive new term?

Depends, it goes back and forth. Not surprisingly there's a lot of cross over between Sup Forums and /fit/.

This

>insult
You don't understand it then. It's not an insult, it's a descriptor. You're the faggot attaching emotions and shit to it. It's simply a state of being.

Is reddit and memey soyboycore lads??

t. soyboy

all under the same umbrella

How so, exactly?

>STP
>Seattle sound

you're right i don't understand, i'm trying to wrap my mind around it. i don't even know where you guys are even getting this soy/lowT thing.
(ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18086792)
that's the only small study i can find, and every other result is just shitty fitness blogs

"...but the changes did not reach statistical significance"

just want anyone memeing to know this whole soy thing is probably bullshit. keep it on the internet and don't parrot it out IRL unless you want to look retarded. funny word though, soyboy.

It's more so a commentary on the fact that every generation since the end of the second world war has had lower test levels and lower sperm counts that their fathers before them. Soy is an easy scapegoat but it's mostly just a way of talking about the very obvious and well backed up trends of low-T and low sperm counts. There's something in the water and it's fucking up men.

See

LOWTEST

stop saying soy-boy i take offense to it!

Since c.uck is wordfiltered we had to come up with a new word since people were getting confused when we said Kek or Kek what we meant.

it's been workshopping in the Sup Forums discord for awhile now and we're glad to see it reach other boards finally

its an inferior version of bugman

i guess i get that.

although i've read the "something in the water fucking up men" thing lots of times talking about "manlets". and literally every man in the second world war and before were literal tiny manlets compared to men today. my take on the whole thing is there's absolutely no significant change in testosterone levels since back in the "good ol days of men", and even if there was it doesn't change anything

the real culprit is probably what this board is about. the advent of televison sets and films, and computers in general

C-can I be a part of this thread?

cuck isn't wordfiltered you falseflagging redditor

>although i've read the "something in the water fucking up men" thing lots of times talking about "manlets". and literally every man in the second world war and before were literal tiny manlets compared to men today.
Yeah, and average female height is about the same as average male height from a century ago. It's a nutrition thing you mongoloid. Do you think modern day women have as must test as men now? Or especially back then?
>my take on the whole thing is there's absolutely no significant change in testosterone levels since back in the "good ol days of men", and even if there was it doesn't change anything
But that's wrong. There are tons of studies. Your average 25 year old male has something like half the test of a 25 year old male half a century ago. It definitely has a relationship with obesity and life style stuff but even then that doesn't explain it entirely since this drop off happened before the jump in the overweight and obese portions of the population. There's something fucky going on.

It's not just a fringe theory, though. You can find articles in the mainstream media about it.

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/18/modern-life-rough-on-men/

As to your point about manlets, I don't believe there is that strong of a correlation between height and testosterone levels. In fact, men with Klinefelter syndrome (born with XXY sex chromosomes) tend to be taller than XY men.

This, height is a nutrition and genetics thing. Test only plays a role.

That's gayboy-core, there's a subtle but sizeable difference.

/thread

the height thing was just a point i was making about the "something in the water" theory.

would you guys really want to go back in time and have normal T levels, but shitty nutrition so you're 5'4"??
pass me some more soy and meat full of antibiotics because personally i like the view from up here

Why robot holocaust?

>5'4"
I'd have normal test and be 5'7" then be 6' and have bitch tits and no shoulders.

>
Fuck off. There's already a thread for this garbage.

FOR VECTRON

>soyboy=numale
Nope

>all the mainstream media articles trying to explain Soyboy
>not one has connected Soyboy with the soy milk makes you a qt femboi meme

Fucking hate this movie

Fuck I HATE HER

Yikes...

Soyboy hahahaha, I'm gonna start to use that word

It was for a while you fucking newfag

This is reddit disinfo

"No"

you can easily raise your test by working out, playing sports and getting a manual labor job

What differs you from soyboys?

Right but there are still limits.

I'm a holocaust revisionist and only fap to huwhite traps.

not for a super testian like me

>AND TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

that makes you worse than soyboys

The how come fit never sports out about minorities, and loves cock but isn't a bunch of faggots. Sup Forums is for angry neets

It's already clear this thread is going to hell.

Ultimate soyflick right here, boys. A bunch of dudes jerking off to their holographic girlfriends instead of going out and perpetuating the race. Fucking sad.

>would you guys really want to go back in time and have normal T levels, but shitty nutrition so you're 5'4"??

This is such a disingenuous argument.

>>AND TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Total soyboy cringe kino right here

>I'm retarded and have no sense of humour

soyboys think it's promoting holo-waifus but it's really not, Joi is just a mass created consumer product for a literal sad lonely nonhuman robot who doesn't like real girls

you're supposed to feel sad for K because he's so pathetic

>a lot
>all
Wow, nice critical thinking skills

>I suck penis

a true testosterone god doesn't give a shit what others think about him, he simply acts

what is this new soyboy meme

No, YOU feel sad for K because you know you're just like him.

>a true testosterone god doesn't give a shit what others think about him when he quotes anime from the 80s

You sound faggy bro.

>new

is it though? it isn't.

>a very small faggoty minority
> a lot
Wow, nice critical thinking skills reddit

>implying that single line hasn't become embedded in the popular cultural zeitgeist

i never evne watched DBZ in my life, just the stupid abridged comedy versions in englishn on youtube

nah I'm a chad

>all these dairydaveys ITT

plebs

>watches dbz abridged
>Chad

Yikes, who wants to tell him?