Wow pretty deep stuff

Wow pretty deep stuff.

Can someone explain to me what the dialogue in this scene was getting at?

ultimate universe was a mistake

Ultiverse in the beginning is so much better than current MU.

Bryan Hitch fucked up the proportions of the mask so now Hank looks like he weighs 300lbs.

Only Spider-Man and Ultimate Adventures

>what a bitch I'm gonna shrink her and let ants torture her
LATER
>what do you mean blob ate her i loved that woman RRRRREEEEE

I was really hoping for this scene in Ant-Man. Porbably followed with a wisecrack from Louis.

You know what would have been interesting? Instead of just making Hank the biggest piece of trash in Ultimate-verse, they should have reversed the roles and had Janet be the one who abuses Hank.

Ah yes, and now to give the abusive, violent, egotistical, self absorbed, jealous, bitter wife beater more depth and sympathy than all of the other characters combined including Capting Fucking America. Truly it is Milar Time.

>I'm a good guy. I will fearlessly but hopelessly fight against what is pretty much an evil unstoppable god because that's the right thing to do.
LATER
>I'm evil for no reason, lol. I will rape this woman fully acknowledging that she will get killed and I don't give a fuck. I will also beg for my life like a coward when she wakes up.
Post-son's death Loeb is horrible.
My boy Pyro didn't deserve this.

>that transparent scene where the story pulls the breaks for two full pages while the characters sit around and discuss who should play them in movies worked

Millar successfully hacked his way into Hollywood

Hank had a drug problem and inferiority complex and was jealous Janet gave banner and Tony more attention despite how he picked her up from the gutters.It was excessively and hamfistedly done but wasn't terrible

hank just wanted to feel like a
big guy

that's gonna happen in Ant-Man 2, but Janet's abuse won't be considered as such and Hank will be blamed for everything
enjoy your feminism

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're making up an absolutely insane and illogical scenario and then getting triggered by it? Do you have brain damage?

>trying to troll me by pretending not to get mah jokes
sorry not today

I don't know if I hate it or love this idea. Cause it may have made Hank such a fucking snivelling pussy and I don't want that. Maybe if it was about her using his mental illness against him in a way to abuse him (she already did).

Is the EMH version the only one where he survives character assassination by Janet?

Women can't abuse men in the same way they can't rape a man.

>Falseflag oepration is go, hand over the (You)s please

Thank christ enough time has past that people stop pretending Millar's edgelord Avengers is good.

And just remember, Mark Millar rolled out Huck because he disapproved of how dark and cynical superhero comics have gotten.

Someone had to fix it, may as well be one of the guys who started it in the first place.

>Mr.Stark I'm ANT

>jokes

Oookaaaaayyyy....

I agree. It was insufferable to be a Hank Pym fan in the 2000's thanks to shit like Ultimates or Austen's bullshit.

Even in 2010, you still had quite a few anons here insist that Ultimate Pym was the legitimate interpretation of the character and tried to link it with 616 Pym. Good thing that asshat Jim Shooter had his blog that tried to disavow Pym being a Wife-Beater and blamed it all on the artist. That was the beginning of Sup Forums starting to wise up.

I also remember that dedicated Pym troll that always brought up that because he created Ultron, Pym was the source of all problems in Marvel.

>blaming Millar for Loeb's dreck

>dat coloring error in the 3rd panel to make her boobs look bigger

For her?

>said coloring error in the 3rd panel to make her boobs look bigger makes it look like Hank wants to apologise to her by groping her

I remember hearing about this scene. What an asshole. Not that Jan is any more innocent.

Janet is a filthy mugga, she deserves what she got.

Hank did nothing wrong.

My user! This user gets it. why no one else?

get back to writing Alan Moore

It's a SJW disguising as a Sup Forumsmrade pretending to be an SJW. Ignore it.

we need to go deeper

Remember how Sup Forums was wondering how they'd handle Hank Pym for the Ant-Man film and how any tumblrite could just google Pym and find that infamous backhand?

I'm very impressed how respectful they treated Pym. It helps that Michael Douglass did a stellar job, and it's a real pity that we'll never get to see the exploits of Hank and Janet throughout the Cold War. They'd be a globe-trotting superpowered Hart to Hart or Nick & Nora.

How big a character is Hank in it anyway? I have yet to watch it because I have literally zero interest in Scott, and sperged out when I found out he was the main character instead of Hank.

We'd all just fap to it. I mean, you saw what happened when Invincible was raped.

Shooter was just covering his own ass by tossing the artist under the bus. He intended to write Hank like a bad husband and a loser to break them up because Janet was his waifu.

I am not even exaggerating, it's why she and Mags were almost a thing in Secret Wars.

A very big part. Can't spoil too much, but the fact that Michael Douglas might die in the near future upsets me because we'll never get to see a prequel special or something.

Yeah I read that interview from the early 80's where he extolled Janet and didn't like how she was married to Hank.

>I am not even exaggerating, it's why she and Mags were almost a thing in Secret Wars.
Oh I know. Remember when Austen had Clint fuck Janet and they talked shit about Hank in bed? Marvel has no fucking clue what to do with Janet. Only Earth's Mightiest Heroes did a decent job with the character.

ANTS