Story Time: Godzilla on Monster Island

Did you boys like it?

i love you so much, this was my favorite story book when i was a little fag
im gonna go buy a new one now.
thank you!

Absolutely, thank you.

I had this fucking book as a kid

>A light mist of golden snow begins to fall from her wings. It rains down onto the monsters,filling them with happines and wonder.

Seems like a bit of a stretch

This was fucking adorable. Got any other Godzilla books to share, OP?

Why does Varan have a beak.

I mean, it's not a bad look for him, but why?

Used to have this book when I was a wee one.

These little Godzilla books were cute.

illustrator decided he had one. I mean, are you looking for some epic story to explain this?

I don't think I'd want this book cause if a kid asked me "what does bellow mean" I don't think I could give a good description or explantion of bellow.

Stick with roar, children books.

Reaction image.

YES. I want a Varan children's book called 'Varan Gets His Beak'. I want there to be twists and turns, I want to laugh and I want to cry.

To skreeonk, or not to skreeonk...are my choices truly my own? Or are they mandated by some higher power, controlling my actions?

I ponder these things, and they trouble me so...

What's everyone's opinions on Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah showing up in Kong's post-credits scene?

Post credits or mid-credits?

It's been described as the "post-credits" scene according to those that have been to preview screenings.

It's just two scientists in the movie being debriefed about there being "other monsters out there" and it shows a cave painting of Godzilla/Rodan/Ghidorah/Mothra.

"I'll just sit on the old thunderbucket here...Honey, can you pass me a magazine?"