Movies you're glad you walked into completely blind as to what they were about

>Movies you're glad you walked into completely blind as to what they were about

I just saw it because there was nothing else out and the 'time travel' aspect completely shocked me. Didn't even know it was a Woody Allen film before I walked in it.

florida project

The movies more enjoyable when you don't know before hand it's driected by woody allen.

was real beaut but was so bittersweet with that ending

who makes a sad ending feel happy like back off dude

>i let directors get in the way of the enjoyment of film

kys nu/tv/

Unironically Fight Club.

Audition 1999
I downloaded this randomly shortly after release with no idea what it was. Even the title was wrong "Odishon."
One of the best cinema experiences of my life.l

Cabin in the Woods

Presumed it was garbage because it had Owen Wilson in it but left it on in the background. One of those movies you catch yourself suddenly getting engaged in.

My mother loves this film.

Last night I watched 2001 for the first time ever, totally blind. That was an experience.

Coherence

I really wish I could have seen the original Psycho without knowing what it was.

I watched children of men in theatres because I saw a one commercial for it during a football game. It didn't show any plot or nothing just a 30 second spot.

That movie in theaters was fucking life changing. A beautiful film and an awesome experience. The whole last thirty of minutes was was a fucking gift from god.

Saw this in the theatre cause I was bored and nothing else was on and it was surprisingly great

Drive, Donnie Darko, hearts in atlantis, cat's don't dance.

I think it's one of the most overrated movies of all time

Same

was a wild ride

Blade Runner 2049
as tears go by
First Blood

Holy shit.

The Beguiled, shit was litty

Newfag alert

Anyone with even a cursory familiarity with woody Allen would have recognised this trite Jewish fantasy romance gumbo immediately.

>He never saw Annie Hall.

pleb spotted

Gone Girl. I just watched it because David Fincher made it, didn't know anything about what it was gonna turn into in the second half

FOTY easy, also if that little girl doesnt win best actress the oscars officially irrelevant.

Interstellar

my life changed.

Every movie. This is why I don't watch trailers. I don't even look at posters or know the titles of films. I have an all access pass for my local cinema and walk into showings at random. I don't even know if I'm walking into a movie as it starts or if I walk into a movie with only 5 minutes left. If I walk into an empty theater I don't know if I'm early or late.