Spent the last 11 months in county jail. What have I missed? Was Blade Runner, John Wick 2 and Logan any good...

Spent the last 11 months in county jail. What have I missed? Was Blade Runner, John Wick 2 and Logan any good? What the fuck is going on with everyone raping everyone?

John Wick 2 was fucking amazing, watch that shit as soon as humanly possible.
And as far as the rape is concerned, you just got out of jail so you tell me. (Insert pepe smirk here)

No rape in jail but I did walk into a cell to try to trade cigarettes and the guy I was going to trade with was fucking some other guy.

John Wick 2 was great
Blader Runner 2049 was great
Logan is capeshit
And this shit with Hollywood isn't new, it's just it's being exposed to the world now and they are facing repercussions, likely because Trump is President and Hollywood was so anti-trump

What were you in for?

Did you still trade with him though? This is important

>when trump doesn’t do anything so you make up accomplishments for him
nice fanfic

This OP, tell us.

Assault with a deadly, felony battery, felony vandalism, bond violation and a probation violation

No, I stopped talking to him after because I don't associate with faggots when I'm in jail that's a big fucking no.

>logan is capeshit
no it isn't faggot

Cunny posting

are you a dindu?

tell us more! what happened?

welcome back, though. you should watch good time. i’m kind of on the fence about the new blade runner

But what is he had really cool things to trade for your cigarettes? Like a rubik's cube or something

>1509590562476.png
you saved this image nearly two weeks ago, so you can't just have been released

wew we got a chad here

who disrespected your waifu?

No. I was on probation for a misdemeanor marijuana charge. I got into a fight with my neighbor a few months before I got arrested and we kept having petty back and forth arguments. It started when I found out he was the guy who was having his dog shit on my sidewalk. It escalated from there until I bought a new Ford Raptor. Beautiful car. I didn't have a resident's sticker on the car yet and that cocksucker called the towing company and had a boot put on my car, in my own fucking parking space. So I sawed the boot off, destroyed all the windows in his car with a piece of the boot and when he came outside I beat the shit out of him and knocked him and a couple of his teeth out. Then when his wife came outside I slapped the shit out of her.
It's okay though, I paid him $20k and my charges were dropped after he stopped cooperating. Not proud of what happened. I have anger problems. At least I'm not a felon and I don't have probation anymore.

John wick 2 was garbage

Why were you on prob

Yag threads.

I'm on my brothers phone he has all types of bullshit saved on this shit

alpha af, nice job.

They do that in jail like it's no big deal. Most sex in prison is mutual, people use it to trade or whatever, the whole rape thing is a meme. Dudes just fuck and then go play basketball. It's not a big deal once you've been in there for months/years. Some dudes can't nofap that long

Damn, dude. You gotta see brawl on cell block 99

Fucking based. Whats your favorite movies? I wanna be like you senpai.

you missed drumpf having two scoops

op sounds like a c u c k

Misdemeanor marijuana possession. This was in one county. While I was on probation, I got caught with marijuana again in a different county, posted bond. When I was arrested the 2nd time they didn't contact my probation officer which is why I didn't violate earlier. Once I was arrested she found out about my previous arrest, and since it was my thirds time violating, we agreed to have me just serve jail time an terminate the probation once I finished my sentence.

>when he came outside I beat the shit out of him and knocked him and a couple of his teeth out. Then when his wife came outside I slapped the shit out of her
Holy shit, kek

John Wick, Brick, City of God, The Departed, Sicario, The Matrix 1, LOTR:ROTK, original Blade Runner, Superbad and Tropic Thunder. Off the top of my head.

go see blade runner if theres still any theaters showing it where you are. rob a store if you have to get ticket money for it.

Gonna marathon all these kinos right now.

heres better webm since you seem more like a violent guy dont hit me

I usually think tough guys who start shit and get arrested are retards but you had a reason to be pissed. Good job based felanon.

Make no mistake about it dude, I was retarded and I was facing like 10 years in prison, my single mother and younger brother didn't have me there to help out It's a good thing the hurricane hit while I was in jail and my business had alot of work to do while I was in jail because if not my business would have failed. My neighbor apologized to me and I did the same and we actually spoke today. I want those 11 months of my life back.

>alpha who slaps bitches and knocks faggots teeth out
>kino taste
what are you doing on this website, user? get out there and get some pussy.

I've been here since 09 when I was a freshman in high school. You never leave. I'm going to call a hooker tomorrow. My gf left me while I was in jail

>Fire again. Fire again.
>Oh, come on. Get up. Do your fucking job.
Best part of a decent film.

nope. best scene was the threesome.

This. Watched it earlier today after all the memeing it's produced and I don't regret a single second.
>mfw the arm break in the fridge
Knew then and there that I was in for some pure unadulterated kinographique.

haha I saved that one too

BR2049 is the best thing in years, btw

dunno if real but here's a (You) for the creativity

whats county jail like
how bad is it compared to actual prison?

>in jail for 11 months
>gets a hooker right after getting out
The fucking balls on this guy. Godspeed, user

if that's real (and who would lie on Sup Forums) pretty sweet.

Enjoy buying guns and voting, citizen.

I meant that the best character was Luv. I couldn't help but laugh at the Joi scenes, especially when she gets interrupted by a call from K's boss.

Shit. And my boy is in for 3 years for accidently throwing a kid into the ground. That's messed up.

yeah that was obviously meant to jolt you away from getting caught up in the romance in a disturbing way

(Assuming if you are not larping) nice one brah.

Get some snacks, JW2 is good shit.

>he was the guy who was having his dog shit on my sidewalk
Hate that class of people. Can't say I would react any more wisely.

You're a big guy

From talking to people that have been to both county is a fucking cake walk compared to prison. The only thing that sucks about county is in a lot of them you have to share a room with up to 20 guys, while in Prison you get your own cell or share with one other guy.

op BTFO

They're as bad as fucking people who blast their bass so loud you can feel it in your fucking floor, and it's always low-quality modern nigger music.
that gets out-shined by even fucking soundcloud coons.

Also OP you missed Gantz O which probably has the very best CGI made in modern times. Go watch it. You probably also missed Resident Evil 7.

enjoy man. You've earned it. Get a nice beer and some junk food too.

>Then when his wife came outside I slapped the shit out of her.

For you.

you missed sneed, but i bet you saw chuck in prison

You missed a few months of pickle rick posting. you didn't miss much honestly.

welcome back based user

You missed Sup Forums's best meme "Milk Ocean"

>What the fuck is going on with everyone raping everyone?
You're the one who just got out man. You tell us about the rape.

Imagine spending a year in prison and the first thing you do when you get released is check Sup Forums to see what memes you missed, you should have hung yourself in jail, op.

Also people who let their fucking nigger dog bark all day and night

>Then when his wife came outside I slapped the shit out of her

did you get along with the niggers there? how did they behave?

generally curious in case i ever end up in the can and i can't stand being within 10 feet of them most of the time

If you're in county it means you won't be there very long. Most people don't want to risk upgrading to years in prison so they keep to themselves.

Sneed post of the year, user. Be proud

Dunkirk was kino

Good Time is a good time

GOOD FUCKING TIME

Also OP if you saw last years The Belko Experiment they basically remade it but better with Mayhem

>you want some too bitch
I hope this is true

Right?! With the way women are burying men in Hollywood and how it's trickling down to us regular dudes, we should send OP to Hollywood and start knocking bitches out!

They can sexually assault us, but we can't assault them?... fuck that!!!

Avenge us Based OP! Aveeenge us!!!

Woeful taste

/film/ can't come soon enough

You only got 11 months in jail for all that?

I don't get it.

>ROTK instead of FotR
To think I looked up to you.

Lurk Simpson's threads jailfriend

Don't actually do this, it would be a profound waste of time. Just ignore any post that says chuck or sneed and leave it at that.

welcome back bro

I did 2 years state time for domestic violence with strangulation, 2nd DV charge

any other anons done time on here?

Kek

>roastie getting toastie

30 days for credit fraud. got to read a lot of books and the food was better than what I made at home.

2 days for weed possession
i'm not american tho

Lucky you,
I am still serving a 20 years sentence, only 16 years left, i am like a permanent Neet with a internet connection.

wtf, for what charge?

rather not say

Shitposting too hard. You should get locked up too for believing him for even a second

This is my movie of the year. If you enjoy any of Kubrick's films it may appeal to you.

You should watch Good Time. You're basically the main character. Enjoy your freedom if not a LARPer and think before you slap a bitch and then slap his wife next time, good as it may feel user.

Hehe

>Trump doesn't do anything
Liberals are literally blind now, lol!

Fuckin based

based