Was this the beginning of soykino?

Was this the beginning of soykino?

Other urls found in this thread:

healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>soy

is this a new Sup Forums meme? I havent been on Sup Forums for 48 hours what did i miss?

the latest craze from reddit

> le soyboy lol
> le tip epic fedora meme
> Cuckcuckcuckcuck hahahahaha

r9k and pol have been shilling it for months. its just now spreading for some reason...

>I havent been on Sup Forums for 48 hours what did i miss?

You are like a baby. I haven't been on /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, /trv/, /his/,
/lit and Sup Forums. Do you realize the time-management nightmare that is going to be catching up to each board?

Sup Forums conspiracy concerning the use of weaponized soy by the Jews to feminise todays male population for evil Jew reasons

>weaponized soy

How are (((they))) doing this?

Scott Pilgrim was EPPIIICCCC, dude

>Live comic
>Memes galore
>EPIC vegan jokes
>Hot Fuzz director, Ned Wight

Seems like you are the low test loser who has probably never even heard of the seriously epic Cornetto Trilogy

(You)

A guy I know got super butthurt when I pointed out this movie is Twilight for man-children

Ultimate soyflick right here, boys. A bunch of dudes jerking off to their holographic girlfriends instead of going out and perpetuating the race. Fucking sad.

Still remember what I thought the first time I watched it

>confused but oddly entertained

Now I put it on every time I bring home a girl I don't want to hear talk

DELET THIS

I don't think this film has any real deep intentions of manipulating the audience in a political way. The comic at least was just made by some Canadian liberal who probably isn't even politically aware.

Don’t turn soy into a new buzzword, you cunts are so fucking embarrassing.

There are three threads all with the same subject. Shitpost there you massive faggot.

t. soyboy fedora cuck

100% tapwaterkino

No there aren't

It's a fact that testosterone levels have been getting lower and lower over the last few decades. But the muh Jews shit is retarded because half of the soyest boys out there are Jews.

>It's a fact that testosterone levels have been getting lower and lower over the last few decades.
citation needed poltard

>
>
>
Are you so new you don't understand the catalog? Straight from /r/incels?

>neither are scott pilgrim

Honestly, what brought you back?

>using the catalog

oh user...I'm so sorry

Here’s just one source, you can learn to google for the rest healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

>performing a simple google search is difficult

I'm a soyboy but I fantasize about being manly and fucking tomboys

Reddit has arrived

>They had to make Scott ever Michael Cera character ever because comic Scott Pilgrim is a literal Chad that fucks girls and leaves them afterwards
>Not awkward or "relatable" to most teenage boys that were the target audience either
>Practically had a harem in the comics too

Comic Scott > movie Scott

Lazy meme replies. Literally the only thing dumbshit alt right pussies can ever come up with

you are a numale

nu-male detected

Soyboy

soiboi

yea these people are the ones calling you soy boy and numale

Best description of this movie by far