This show is kino and yall too racist to admit it

This show is kino and yall too racist to admit it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvAK4m4J3EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Fucking nigger that, nigger this. They're fucking everywhere. I don't like this show and I'll admit it's because of niggers. Fuck off.

You have to be 18 to browse Sup Forums, :)

n i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

why did they use the angry pepe filter?

Haha he said the reddit word! Don't let mom find out or she'll take away your xbox.

im black and this show is fucking trash. bunch of degeneracy. fuck feminism

im pretty sure you cant say nigger on reddit

why do the jews keep spamming this facial expression?

Being an uncle tom won't make racists like you.

Reddit comes here to say nigger

>not liking a tv show makes you an uncle tom

the weird thing is, anybody calling a black an uncle tom nowadays is probably white and upset that their pet minority isn't following the rules

This wasn't even me. (I'm the original nigger nigger poster ;) but I still agree! You've got high energy guy.

s-s-same to you

youtube.com/watch?v=vvAK4m4J3EM

da last suppa

true

Lol. I bet you're watching insecure as you typed that sick comeback, niggerfaggot.

No. I like a lot of black actors & directors, but not this. I watched most of the first season - at best it's kind of boring, at worst it actually is kind of racist itself. How is a white viewer supposed to watch this show without feeling kind of insulted? Can you imagine how the reverse would be received - a show about a plucky young white man struggling against his universally ignorant, incompetent, back-biting black co-workers? A show where the "wacky sitcom neighbor" is a KKK member or Neo-Nazi skinhead, and the show treats him as a likable character and never comments on his gang affiliation except to say "gee his slang terms sure are funny?"

I just don't think it's a good show, and I particularly don't like Issa or her character. The character of her best friend was not bad, the show was much more tolerable when focusing on her, but her storyline wasn't really interesting enough to outweigh the bad parts and keep me engaged.

I'm not "triggered," I'm not gonna write a letter to HBO or anything, but I think it's pretty hypocritical to imply I'd have to be a racist not to enjoy it

This.
/spoiler/nigger/spoiler/

>what emotion is this trying to convey?

>Niggerfaggot
Go back to watching filthy frank

how does hating feminism make you an uncle tom? are you a fucking retard lmao? there are plenty of black dudes who hate feminism and equally hate racism.

>Blatant anti-white propaganda
>"It's da racis whyte pippo who put down da blacs"

They don't feel normal emotions (or any at all). That's them attempting a somewhat convey a confused, yet quirky look to try and appeal the gentiles. They look harmless don't they!
Pic related. Jew monster

this.

i unironically tried watching this show but it just well kinda sucked. atlanta's way better

Is that some YouTube celebrity? No thanks, I'm not a weak minded faggot.

I deal with niggers daily at my hospital job, why in gods name would I want to watch them on my tv when I finally get home? That is my nigger-free time.

Yeah Atlanta is a really good show. Insecure never made me laugh, never made me feel anything other than mild annoyance and boredom

Projection of the highest order. Sad!

Nigger.

Yeah this show is not for you. It's funny because season 2 does have a racist black guy in it and she gets called out by her white coworker for not speaking out about it. She even tries to play the race card and fails.

I'd say try and watch it again but with a more open mind. If your thought about this show is this shit would never happen if every single race and gender was reversed well I don't even know what to say to that.

>Anyone that doesn't like this show is racist!
>Anyone that criticizes me is racist!
>Any black person that disagrees with me is an Uncle Tom racist!
>I never, ever check myself or reflect on my own opinions, thoughts or actions! I'm great and everything I do is great and everyone who disagrees is racist!
No wonder you enjoyed this preachy, boring-ass show

t.5'3 paste-manlet who wouldn't even dare to look sideways at a black man irl.

o i am laaffin

>being this triggered by bait

Fair enough, I haven't seen season 2. And the racial commentary wasn't even a huge part of season 1 - I was reacting more to OP than the show itself - but what was there was lacking nuance. The white characters were depicted as universally ignorant and obnoxious, and only really existed as foils for Issa to overcome mild racism in the workplace.

The main reason I disliked it was the same reason I disliked "Girls," it's just too thin and insubstantial, there's nothing in the premise or the characters to keep me interested. I don't want to spend my free time watching characters that I wouldn't even like much in real life meander through their banal, everyday dramas. It never really qualified itself as a comedy to me, it never pushed anything far enough to get a laugh. It doesn't really have anything to do with the race or gender of the main cast, I wouldn't watch this show in any form

is she /ourgirl/?

facebook is that way

i like how with black tv shows and movies if you don't like it you have to give citations and make a thesis statement otherwise you're a racist

>dude I hate this show but I'm not racist cus I'm black!
>I am definitely not white
>You would assume I have a bias because I'm black but I hate this show dispite that!
>Totally not white, I'm black
>Also I hate women

All white people are Nazis until they prove otherwise. Now check your privilege and apologize.

Atlanta was better

>guy puts out a reasonable argument not just on the much debated social issues involved but also on the show's writing and entertainability
>"watch it again but with a more open mind"
>"you don't like the show just because the depcitions are grossly unrealistic! (and not because they are flat out poorly-written with no depth and not entertaining at all anyways) "

It's one thing to write a sterotype and it's another thing to write them in a way that the audience will "like" the character even if he behaves like a complete asshole on all departments of life.

>kino show
>kino

OP here I was just being ironic lol but for real it's a pretty good show t b h all the characters are flawed tho so I get why ppl don't like it lol

>this post actually triggered reddit into reporting it

>tfw you put legos in your panties and the bump rubbed up against your clit

I don't allow niggers in my house, why would I let them in my brain?

>blocks your thoughts

>no one has posted the webms yet

That's incorrect

I like it.