Who agrees with me that this episode was a total cringe fest?

who agrees with me that this episode was a total cringe fest?

i mean c'mon they basically used ronaldo as a fucing strawman

The whole show is a cringefest.

>cringe fest

kys

>total cringe fest?
So they dedicated an entire episode to their fanbase? That seems nice.

i thought it was funny

liked the shitty katana

I'll agree that SU fans are a cancer that is metastasizing across Sup Forums because you refuse to stay in your general thread.

It is, but just because Reynaldo is cringy as all hell. Nothing deeper than that.

It's too bad Reynaldo is not interested in doing real research. I bet the gems might even cooperate with him if he really wanted to study Gem history and physiology.

agreed

pssh, nothing personnel Steven

>as a fucing strawman
No, they didn't. A strawman is when you put false words in the mouth of your opponent, something that didn't happens, there.
The take on Ronaldo was fucking spot on. We see special online snowflake like him all the time and the episode actually does a good job on tacking on addressing the issue that come with this kind of attitude, without vilify anyone. Prop on them for that.

But here is the thing, this kind of characters are simply unbearable. I have yet to see one show featuring this kind of personality and not being a total cringe fest. I'd say Rocknaldo was the episode that handled this kind of character the best, but it was still hard to watch.

The episode is saved by how fucking savage Pearl's deliveries were.

>I cant believe my stepdad is a sword!

what hapen in episdoe

The fact that you've come here begging for validation makes me think you're not very confident in your opinion.

If that's the case, maybe keep your fucking mouth shut.

Part of the strawman fallacy is "standing up the strawman", i.e. the misrepresentation of some argument.

But the episode didn't give any clue on what the misrepresented argument was. That's what makes it not a strawman. To have a strawman, you need an initial opposing argument to misrepresent.

People might assume that Ronaldo's behavior was meant to parody some argument, but if there is such a parody, the episode never makes it explicit what is being parodied.

There are people who are legitimately as retarded as Ronaldo, for whom this wouldn't be a misrepresentation. Then there are other groups of people who might be similar to Ronaldo, for whom this would be a misrepresentation.

>AGREE WITH ME!!!
Way to make it all about you. Ronaldo is annoying though, I won't lie. You kind of remind me of him, OP.

Did they actually try to allege that anti-feminists are the ones infiltrating groups and bossing people around?

I'm so fucked up.

It was. I loved it.

I don't know. It has ben clear to be that Puritanists have been passing themselves as feminist so that they could complain about lewd content in piece of fiction without being called bigot (an doing a lot of damage to feminism and people in general doing so), but very few have made that realisation.

I think it's more a take on people who want to be special snowflake but won't do any of the effort to be one.

They need to just abandon the character. He's the most broad and cliche weeb stereotype with no complexities whatsoever and every episode with him, you can skip 90% of it and not miss anything.

In fact all of the side characters are getting extremely Flanderized. Used to be a townie episode added humanity and flavor to the world. Now they're just excuses for the writers not to think.

In a week we'll have another episode to pick apart (whether it's good or not) and Rocknaldo will just be another footnote in SU's history. Probably for the best considering everything that happened.

Two things that I would like to see on this show .
A Dumb Girl and a smart guy .
do you think it's possible ?

No. They're all dumb.

It wasn't even a 1 milk carton blade.

Steven, a proud trans youth, was oppressed by the patriarchy.

I think it's more about people who want to be a special snowflake without realizing how stupid that is.

I hated the episode the second it started with steven walking like a faggot

Naw. Steven, a trans youth, was harassed by a special snowflake.

Give him a break, he's been a women on a number of occasions.

Amethyst is pretty dumb. Garnet too, kind of. That's half the main cast.

How did you manage to self-insert so hard that you invented something to be pissed about?

he is just a kid.

Do you realize how uncomfortable it is to walk with your palms out like that? You'd have to intentionally be doing it and typically the only reason people do it is when they're on a runway. Models, drag queens, actual faggots being tongue-in-cheek.

Sure, kids that are five or eight might do it because they're impressionable and imitate body language, but Steven is fucking fourteen and just came back from a space adventure and has dealt with tons of emotional baggage shit at this point that his mind shouldn't still be stuck in "retard eight year old" mode.

>14 years old
>kid