Is this show worth getting into...

Is this show worth getting into?I'm a dude (i say this because I know the show has a large female fanbase) but the horror elements seem interesting and sarah michelle gellar a cute. what does Sup Forums think?

The first five seasons are good, the third season is the best, the last two seasons are bad but the sixth season has the best episode in the series (the musical one).

Watch the first few seasons, then drop it and watch Angel instead. It's a little better.

This.

A 90s born faggot like you will love it.

n-no you

>I'm a dude
You're a faggot.

pls no bully ;_;

It's fucked up, I cannot appreciate how Sarah Michelle Gellar looked back then, now that I know she turned into a shriveled jewish goblin. I can't look at prime Buffy era Sarah without seeing the monster she will inevitably become. And that's sad.

She looks fine for a forty year-old.

Not worth watching this day and age, it's very much a product of it's time and is incredibly cheesy by today's standards.

Angel has aged better, watch that instead.

So do you just refuse to watch anything made before the last 10 years because women age and don't look the same now as they did then?

And she's hot as fuck now, you're an idiot.

Not really. You know how your nose and ears keep growing as you age? She's going to look just like Barbara Streisand in a few years, and we're watching it happen before our very eyes.

buffy and angel are the only good things whedon ever made

It's fine. The formula has been copied a lot since, so where it was something special in the nineties, it's not really now. Still a decent watch though, although as others have said, Angel is generally better.

oy vey!

Firefly was good, only because it was the one thing he didn't have time to screw up.

Buffy and Angel have some of the GOAT episodes of television.

Just expect the first season to be rough as hell until the final episode "Prophecy Girl".

Also season 4 a shit.

that fucking nose job ruined her

>rough as hell
Shut the fuck up you hyperbolic sack of shit.

Take off your nostalgia goggles, S1 has some absolutely trash episodes, and even the decent ones have aged poorly.

like I said buffy and angel are the only good things whedon ever made

Firefly was shit though

Its a product of its time. Its not "rough", you retarded youngfags shouldnt expect shit to look like it was made yesterday. I suppose mash and the xfiles look "rough" as well. Cut your fucking throat little nigger.

Season 1 for a lot of nineties shows was the worst, for whatever reason.

I watched the first half of Buffy while it was still airing. Stop sperging out.

Dont talk shit faggot.

Jesus, simmer down lad

This is pretty accurate. Buffy's musical episode is the best musical episode in TV history imo.

Why do buffy threads always attracted so many gays and reddit?

Because it's a Buffy thread. I'm sorry user, but you ARE the reddit.

ah so that's why you're here

I cannot fathom how such a pussy could make a Firefly which is actually pretty decent series. The protagonists are even in confederate trappings - Willy would throw a hissy fit nowadays over anything like that.

>ARE
Hi pot im kettle

It's whedon, 90% of his fanbase of gays and reddit.

>I cannot fathom nuance

this is the worst buffy or angel thread ive ever seen. there isnt even any waifuposting in it wtf

wow vampires so edgy not overdone or anything at all

Yeah this show literally just rips off Twilight.

Too many gays

If you want to jerk it to her bleached arm hair, sure.

>wheaton these days
>nuance
pick one

>arm hair
Fuck off gay cunt

shes plastic and ew

>You know how your nose and ears keep growing as you age?
your ears do? i know your nose dose cuz mine is big but fuck. i need a nose job

>ew
Are you a teen girl?

Haha what?

>your ears do? i know your nose dose cuz
Fucking nigger tier post user

The 1st 2 seasons are great, the rest is garbage. Xander as a character becomes a parody of himself and they give into obvious audience pandering later on.

Then every character gets a sudden plot shield and he writers stop being creative about trying to give a demonic feel to a modern setting, and every episode is
>Dude lol magic n shit

suck my BBC soyboy

yes

No chance nigger fag. Imagine being a nigger and a queer. Hard luck user.

Just watch Gossip Girl.

there is no 'gay' or 'straight', only dominant and submissive. you are submissive, so you are the bitch. you are my bitch, you are the female. now get your low test ass on your knees and take this whole dick

lol grandpa

You're a queer like all guys born in the 90s.

X-Files aged poorly also. 90's Television is not the timeless work of art you remember it being.

don't talk with my cock in your mouth sissy bitchnigga

They look like the time they were made in. How can you not get this through your faggot skull? If im watching the prisoner i dont expect it look like it was made in the 90s, if im watch the xfiles i dont expect it to look like it was made in 2010. You stupid fuck.

The more gay filth you post the more you prove my point.

lick my balls too sissy soy boy put them bot hin your mouth

Don't be stupid.

I was on your side about Buffy S1 but maybe you are just a retarded little shit

yes is great. after watching buffy watch the spinoff named angel. it's better

sarah michelle gellar has the best feets in the world

The movie is better. Just watch that instead.

>64 replies
>20 posters

Why do all Buffy threads have so much same-fagging?

Quality rank: 5 > 7 = 4 > 6 > 2 > 1 > 3

The only Angel season even worth watching is 5 when they realized Angel is the main character and Cordy and Fred are shit. Dumping those 2 and Connor was like a breath of fresh air.

Yes it is if you can survive some 5-10 minute romantic shit every now and then. I think season 7 is unfairly hated. Also watch Angel after this.

I came into this thread expecting three things: Buffys feet, Freds feet, and Cordys tits, and you useless motherfuckers didnt post any of them. Fuck you all. Shit thread

>Quality rank: 5 > 7 = 4 > 6 > 2 > 1 > 3
Holy shit. Finally someone in a buffy thread whose season rankings i can agree with.

What about arm hair?

i've never seen anyone rank 7 and 4 that highly with 2 and 3 that low. what did you like about them? i do think 4 is very underrated

Says you.

It's good.
Even right wing anti feminist redpilled mra types can enjoy it.
Just don't be full r9k and it should be fine.

4 and 7 had excellent standalone eps and every ep furthers the character arcs, even silly episodes like Him. The hatred for them is ridiculous.

S2 is not bad. I might put it equal with 6 but it's every uneven first half to second.

S3 is actually pretty bad. Every main character is stagnant. You could eliminate every episode from Anne to Grad Day and not miss a thing as far as they are concerned. Faith is here and then gone again and her motivations change from episode to episode. Buffy and Angel break up and make up 150 times. Clothes fluke. Giles suddenly knows black arts magicians that could have helped in S2. The Mayor's motivations make no sense, nor does he never attempt to do anything to stop the gang. He's literally a comic villain. The best you can say about it is it's comfy--no consequence whatsoever.

Someone said waifus?
It's a bit early though ...

>Female fanbase
Just watch it OP, it's full of waifus for us too, plus, dont forget to watch Angel too when your reach S4. Both shows are classics and some of the best things that have happened in television

>the virgin buffy
>the chad faith

illyria chan is butter

NO ONE HAS POSTED CHARISMA CARPENTER

WHAT KIDN OF BUFFY THREAD IS THIS

DEUS VULT

hoo boy those are some sexy soles!

I watched this when i was in my early 20s so I can see why people watching this as they grew up would like the earlier seasons more and dislike the heavier seasons 6-7, and season 4 being in college does seem disjoint but I guess because the age I watched, I could see the appeal and relatability of s6-7 about taking responsibilities and taking charge

Season 3 i find is vastly overrated by most fans, i agree with the Mayor was a meh big bad. Especially since he has been references several times even as early as season 1/2. Faith is who kept me in glued for the 3rd season.

I know people hate Adam and 4 but the government being aware of supernatural crap is a trope not often presented (much less in an interesting manner) and was refreshing for me. I unironically liked the scooby gang storming the initiative over the mayor transforming only to be blown up in a manner of seconds. I found the graduation kinda laughable among other finales

S7 had the best build up of the Big Bad. And everyone in the cast was tested for their loyalty in the good vs bad. And i don't know why the potentials are hated. The one slayer per generation never made sense other than watchers being dicks thirsty to control power. I mean Faith couldn't dent the Beast in Angel. Imagine this scenario worldwide. Activating all the slayers made perfect sense. And i like that s7 brought the focus of the story back to the slayer line and vampires

She only had a very brief period of hotness, her current state is just a return to the norm.

>the episode of Angel where Angel flips out and starts trying to smother Wesley and is screaming his head off

Shocked me and spooked me pretty good when I first saw it.

At the order sir

>tattooed feet
sickening

She has sexy everything. She's literally perfect in every way Except of course if you like big boobs instead of her cute tiny ones

post dem gellar feets

t. Born after 2000

The Potentials were fine. They didn't take up nearly as much time as people gripe about. The biggest flaw in S7 is Whedon forcing a happy ending + turning the Ubervamps into tissue paper.

except the last episode
the part where hundred-thousands of womyn gets superpowers has a bit different sounding nowadays, imagine all the indestructible superstrong feminists

How is it happy when Anya and Amanda died and Vi survived???

I agree with the Turok-Han getting nerfed but after all their crap, they deserve a bittersweet ending. Lord knows I'll sperg out if the Winchesters don't get their peace in the end

It's got serious X-Files syndrome.

Story arch episodes are better the first time you watch.

Stand alone are better if you watch it again.

>20 years
>brief

She looks fine. She did something weird to her face last year, but she's back to normal now.

She and Amy have aged the best of the regular is you ask me.

Charisma has had far, far too much surgery.

it's just a tiny bit better than a CW show
campy, made for girls in mind, 90s schlock

I hated that stupid scythe too.

That's what I mean. The ending is everyone being quippy and the Scoobies are all back together.

It's saved by Angel S5 saying they all split up. Giles in England, Buffy and Dawn in Rome and Xander in Africa. Willow...wherever.

Fuck the comics.

Read something about Whedon saying that the nerfing was there, but the important thing was telling the story and that's why they let the nerfing happen. Sounds like a lame excuse for a rushed ending to me but whatever...

>40 years old
How does she do it?