>JL is confirmed shit
>SS and WW were shit
>The only good movies were disliked proportionally to how good they were

>Zack "Kino" Snyder is officially out
>His plans have been butchered to shit

>Bin Al-Afleqi is out
>Henry "Here for the Check" Cavill looks bad
>Jessie Eisenberg's character has been butchered to hell

>No-name talentless hacks like Gal Gadot and Momoa are leading these pieces of shit

>The latest movie might as well have been produced my Marvel

This is where I say goodbye. I was in for Snyder but now the DCEU is shit and will stay that way. I only love MoS and BvS.

I am glad Afleqi and Snyder are off the sinking ship. They are too good for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rihcwv.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/saozft.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Snyder's story was binned
>were never going to find out what happened to Robin
>or most of the characters Batman orientated in this universe where Batman is a fully seasoned nutjob after beating people up for 20 years
all because people want more cookie cutter shit

The leaks if anyone wants them
my.mixtape.moe/rihcwv.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/saozft.mp4

Amen, brother. Amen.

We'll always have BvS and Man of Steel

>>No-name talentless hacks like Gal Gadot

How i relish the butthurtnes misogny of Marvelfags still smarting of WW

>How i relish the butthurtnes misogny of Marvelfags still smarting of WW
I actually happen to like BvS and MoS and I don't even like Marvel.

nice shilling btw

If you liked Wonder Women unironically kill yourself

>I actually happen to like BvS
That damage control tho

>These leaks were real

Jesus fucking Christ this film is going to be a disaster.

I firmly blame Warner Bros. Not Snyder, not Terrio, not the audience. They hacked Batman V Superman around and forced Snyder to include Wonder Woman and Doomsday, and the death of Superman. They took what allegedly was a pretty solid Escape From New York homage off Ayer and turned it into an incomprehensible MTV video. Now they've taken Justice League, forced Snyder to basically make the film twice, and then ejected him and bought in Joss Whedon to put the final nails in the coffin.

Warner Bros had royalty-free access to a capeshit universe far richer and more mythic in nature than Marvel's, and they somehow fucked it up from day one in their handling of it as a franchise. It's a staggering level of incompetence that Snyder alone can't shoulder the blame for.

I hope Snyder, Terrio and Affleck go solo and find a property to license and adapt. Something like Marshall Law would be good.

He's right. Gadot was a former model, not an actress. She's not good. Bad acting is easily covered up with major editing these days.

OP likes unironically Man of Steel

No way WW was shit on comparsion of that crapfest. Besides, the only decent acting i on a DC/Marvel movie has been Ledger as the Joker, everybody has been all over the place as far as acting goes

>I hope Snyder, Terrio and Affleck go solo and find a property to license and adapt. Something like Marshall Law would be good.
I personally covet for

>OP likes unironically Man of Steel
yes, I do
>No way WW was shit on comparsion of that crapfest.
MoS was amazing
WW was shit

We hold different value-bases, user.

There's no way that'll ever get adapted unless Hollywood collapses.

>unless Hollywood collapses.
nah, only if it becomes better.

I'm the user you're responding too and I also unironically liked man of steel. Judging by the rest of your post I'd have to say you are a pleb talking about things you dont understand

>Lex is in a suit now talking to OLD MAN WHO? DEADSHOT? DEADKILL? RIPSHOT? BLADEBURGER? DEATHMEME? STROKESHOT? deadBURG?
>That UN-canny superman face

OHHHH GOD! IT REALLY IS COMPLETE AND UTTER DOG SHIT! FUCKING SHIT!
WHY WHY YOU MAKE SHIT MOVIED DC? WTF?

>You have to have an high IQ to understand Man of Steel...

KEK

>If I win you're off the team
I am actually okay with this.

>how about we just hire my husband to direct?

THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT SNYDER! BURN IN HELL!

These fucking marvelshills are not even subtle anymore

What do you think Hollywood is? Like how or what would be collapsing exactly?

>flying vs running

They didn't even try to make this movie make sense. Sad

well it doesn't matter. they won.
thanks to them we've got boring same old shit for every film about superheroes killing the industry forcing their formula on everything

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>I am glad Afleqi and Snyder are off the sinking ship

word

>thanks to them we've got boring food that you can actually eat for every meal. It's killing the industry forcing their formula on everything
>WE CANT I EAT GLASS!!!??!!
>I WANT GLASS!
>MUHH FREEDOMZ

KEK

what?

how did superman come back to life

O MY KRPYTONIAN PHYSIOLOGY

>tfw now when Zack Kinomaster is gone I can finally stop watching capeshit whatsoever

>far richer and more mythic in nature than Marvel's
"No."

>forced Snyder to basically make the film twice, and then ejected him and bought in Joss Whedon to put the final nails in the coffin.

I thought his daughter died and that's why Snyder left and Whedon was brought in

What the fuck did that retarded pajeet even mean

BvS has a lot of problem and, as much as I would like to like it, is a contrived mess.
Mos is kino tho
Ww and SS are basically Marvel movies

thats what was announced yeah, but Junkie XL also got binned
>As my mentor Hans Zimmer told me: you haven’t made it in Hollywood as a composer until you get replaced on a project. So I guess I finally graduated this week

Why did they boot Junkie XL?

its not said why they booted him, but they did. Stupid decision by WB. I personally was quite fond of some of the BvS score

Marvel won.

Honestly, it was over before it began. They just have better characters. Goodbye fellow DCfags.

i will always love BvS

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

it was fun while it lasted

mfw I like DC characters better but prefer the Marvel films

>ANOTHER anti-JL thread

Shit is getting pathetic at this point. Do you people always waste your time talking about stuff you hate? This seems more like an agenda than anything else I have seen on this board before, fucking hell

> Do you people always waste your time talking about stuff you hate?
Hate is cathartic you philistine.