HE'S GOING DOWN
HE GROPES
MULTIPLE WOMEN
GROPES
THE FOX AND THE GROPES

Vingdaloo and Bobadoms

no like i promise. i actually know.

FEMALE DOG TOMATO SAUCE

The beta ones become the most perverted weirdos once they have power. See Louie CK asking women if he can jack off in front of them instead of propositioning sex

I always though master of none required too much suspension of disbelief
A 5'6 mid 30's indian dude fucking those white women? Way unrealistic.

I'd buy it because of how much of a raging narcissist he is to compensate his hidden insecurities.

BITCH

LASAGNA

well come on then. Spill the beans. How do you know?

all the vacationing, white women fucking, and occasional "fuck white people" talk really made season 2 feel like some bizzare wish fulfilment of aziz's

I just know he desperately tried to bang jennifer lawrence and she turned him down

my friend runs a feminist page and she's putting a woman in touch with a reporter, the woman was groped and she's compiled stories of others who have as well.

Man don't you understand, the betas are always the ones. They're the ones who are rejected and sexually deprived until they get into a position of power, and by the time they get there they've built up some real resentment for women. If they don't have a real, genuine love in their lives, they're pretty much doomed to be abusive creeps who feel like they're owed something

well duh hes indian

imagine they all went out drinking night before but before that were like hey lets all go running in the morning. Aziz tried to fuck them when he was drunk that night and hes thinking in this pic "I hope they don't remember"

b-buT he's a poo

>vacation
>white women fucking
i think that is a lot of people's wish fulfillment there, myself included

There was also a whole bit where he was working with a character named Bobby Cannavale, who ended up getting publicly outed for sexually harassing a bunch of women, and Aziz's character refused to associate with him anymore. Interesting if Aziz turns out to be a creep IRL. doesn't he write the show himself?

>tfw Aziz gets busted along with Kumail Niganog and Riz Achmed all accused of running taharrush on unsuspecting actresses.

Oh yeah I remember that
#JusticeForChefJeff

>following unkempt sows in broad daylight like this

this man is so fucking beta, he's probably a fucking closet case.

W-what if Aziz has been based pusyposter all along?

i have it on good authority, he's definitely going down. no reason for you to take my word for it but you'll see very soon.

How bad is it? Just another Louis CK "grey area" deal, or is he a real rapist?

worse than ck. but not as bad as full-on rape. groping. but as an outspoken feminist, he's done for.

>a character named Bobby Cannavale
*played by, not "named." I type like a retard when it gets late

Rumors on the grapevine are that he spammed HUNDREDS of co-workers and actresses with demands that they "open boobs"

He was a big fan and imitator of Louie too. We're gonnna find out Azis has been sexually harassing white women, for sure.

groping's not good. RIP Aziz. Oddly I'm not that surprised. he has that desperate thirsty vibe about him

Schemer looks like a giant baby

/thread

Schemer looks like a giant baby

Louis CK lost his career over that. If Aziz is a real groper he'll be done for too.

All these altright cucks wanting a POC to get caught up white ppl problems lol. Fuck you guys, I love how this guy dances in a cab in those t mobile commercials

>White people problems

Literally only one dude so far has been white and he's a homo (Spacey).

>I KNOW THINGS
prove it, liar

Let this unfunny Poochink get caught.

>allegations come out from him asking women to watch him use the loo

AZIZ!

(((white))) and white are the same as far as im concerned, you faggot

daily reminder

>I'm not wrong about facts as far as I'm concerned
okay.

(((white))) and POC ARE the same as far as reality is concerned, dyke.

What did he mean by this? Is he talking about Aziz' comedy or is something really going to drop?

rapey poo in the loo, what a shocker!

TREAT YO SELF!

bet they combined smell so bad

owen benjamin is tweetkino. he's completely disconnected from the MSM now and he's getting tons of new fans by going hard on twitter.

Is that motherfucking Amy Schumer?

Nah, this poor guy is an Apu survivor. You can't be both a victim and a wrongdoer at the same time

Not that I'm glad that someone might've been assaulted or whatever but FUCK it would be delicious if Aziz turns out to be a creep.
Dude reeks of "oh wow your boyfriend sounds awful; let me drive you home, want another drink?"

Damn, i never knew louis ck was a mexican until now

Ok FINE, I'll give you guys a sneak peak. No one's gonna believe me now, but just wait till it comes out. Screenshot this now for later reference:

It involves him asking different white girls to have sex with him while he pays other muscular ripped white men to watch in the corner, and two indian actor/actress that look alike his parents, to also watch

I know people who know one of the white girls that accepted money to take part in this, and she is very close to leaking her story

Next as Frodo in the new Lotr series, yes

>far too beta
>louis ck is currently being hung out to dry
what

you get a bunch of nerds and rejects in high school and give them lots of money and fame well no shit they're gonna go crazy abusing women

You know I actually half believe this, Indian men are massive mommaboys, and secretly want their moms to watch them have sex

nice. as a muslim i hope that's true.

He groped some an assistant on his show.

It's the kind of thing that usually would've slid under the rug but this one's getting leaked and will be taken seriously given the timing.

BYE POO

WHAT DOES HE KNOW

>bitch lasagna

Yeah ok buddy...

Why are Indians so alpha?

This looks like the type of guy that would start stuttering in the presence of a woman, I doubt it

Aziz Anzari repeatedly defecated into empty Gatorade bottles and threw them at unsuspecting teenage girls whilst shouting "Amy Poehler, Amy Poehler, i'm ready for my milky treats."

>Dude reeks of "oh wow your boyfriend sounds awful; let me drive you home, want another drink?"

100% this.

Louis is going to be back though, standup in a year or so, special on his website in 2020. Aziz has a tv-based career, he's much less durable.

>Aziz thinks getting hammered with Lawrence will be his chance to see her butthole IRL
>forgets that alchohol makes him sweat and leak disgusting poo juice
>i rape u next week

>Dude reeks of "oh wow your boyfriend sounds awful; let me drive you home, want another drink?"
You know I used to say the stench Indians have is indescribable, but this hits it pretty well

why are so many guys raping girls? lol fucking creepy old fuckers never got bitches soon as they get rich and famous start grabbing every ass they see haha idiots

God I hope so.

I'll never understand how this faggot got famous. All he ever does is namedrop other celebrities and complain about whitey.

Really scared about my boy Aziz. Yeah master of none is third rate comedy that I watch with Mom when I'm home. But he's all I got on Sup Forums save for a decent performance of that one Paki in silicon valley. Kal Penn isn't relevant

WE're fucking finished if allegations come to light about Aziz.

Goddamn I hope so, Master of None was a fucking awful show and I don't know why I sat through all of it

>that one Paki in silicon valley
HE NEEDS TO GO TOO. PLEASE TELL ME SOME WHITE BITCH REMEMBERS HIM RAPING HER

Poo go to loo

>show boobs
>i rape you next week

poos are real seducers

OH GOD THE MEMES ARE REAL

hislop actually looks better lmao

fuck off to reddit you faggots

What's the name of that Paki? I promise I won't accuse him of sexually assaulting an assistant while masturbating into a flowerpot. Tell us the lad's name user.

>implying white girls dont like it when brown men grope them

Anglo pls

>BBC NEWS
>STILL TRUSTING ANYTHING FROM NIGGER BROADCASTING

Fuck off wtih your reddit tier humor faggot i bet you came here after hearing about it in r/donald

Actual old-fag here (t. Old-fag).

/r/The_Donald is the least Reddit part of Sup Forums since it keeps out the normies.

Actual old-fag here (t. Old-fag).

/r/The_Donald is the least Reddit part of Sup Forums since it keeps out the normies. It's also the practically the same population of Sup Forums.

>Actual old-fag here
>replies twice
Fuck off donald newfag

Post 1: 2010
Post 2 :1017
She only took 7 years to answer

/thread/

Sure buddy

I hear he asks women to watch him poo in the toilet, then tell him "good boy" when he's finished

Think of this as a blessing, The cleansing fire that wipes the slate clean. Maybe when all these bastards burn an actual alpha Indian will rise fro the ashes.