Sup Forums Drawthread Recruit

>>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>>Don't fight spam with spam
>>No begging.
>>Have fun!
>>Collection of Deliveries:
>the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>>Drawfriends Gallery List:
>pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q
>>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
>pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a
>NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in →
>Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5440
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting the top pic with Purple Puma in place of The Iron Sheik and Lindana in Cyndi Lauper's

Requesting Huntress Wizard wearing casual clothes.

requesting a muscular and/or thicc /co chaaracter wearing pic related

Requesting fusion

>no drawthread edit
>raw copy paste of OP without bothering touching it up

Fuck you. I'm surprised you even bothered to change the Last Thread link.

>neither did last one
>it has everything needed
Who cares that he didn't use your waifu's pic?

requesting a Saturday fusion of
Steelheart from "Silverhawks"
Titania from "marvel comics"
Octavia from "She-Ra: princess of Power"

Requesting Ouginak dressed Lilotte using one of those campfires from Monster Hunter to cook a single giant ravioli.

Requesting fusion to create the Ultimate Skeleman.

Requesting Pearl giving a speech about how Rose Quartz was right about everything, wearing a "Crystal Gems" varsity jacket.

Requesting a rule 63 Sup Forums character dealing with the new angel & demon on her shoulders.

>trying this hard to defend lazyness
Did I hit a nerve OP?

Requesting more Sup Forums ladies as mermaids, please.

requesting a Sup Forums character wearing an outfit selected from this ref

>getting this mad over nothing

lol whatever ya say bub

The Charming siblings as Snakes.

requesting Lewdness with Putana

Requesting some Kate Bishop based on this please. Don't add the scarf as the tie with survice

requesting Jasper as a submissive domestic muscle bimbo

Requesting a Sup Forums character as this version of Professor Moriarty, either male or female (preferably male)

Ben and Looma or Attea as the pic on the right.

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying keeping shade while it rains.

Requesting an upskirt pantyshot of Sophie Sanders?

requesting lord dominator in the cover of captain murphy duality (the two to the right) with her name in them instead

Requesting the lifeguard from Lilo and Stitch with her back towards us looking over her shoulder, with the top half of her one piece undone and hanging from her waist. Basically something like the left pic, but with her swimsuit instead of panties.

Requesting pic related with the spamfus

No, fuck you. What got up your ass?

Requesting Lynn Loud trying to get a excuse to grab/hold Ronnie Anne's hands.

Requesting the final synchronization for Synchronization Saturday.

maybe wait until monday, considering these things are more motif mashups than fusions.

Requesting Peter, Kaine, and Ben Reilly doing the Three Men and a Baby (bottom one) or Three Men and a Little Lady (top one) poses, either one is fine.

Couldn't find any decent art of baby or little girl Mayday so just make it up as you go (I included Mayday fanart and a comic panel for inspiration).

Peter, Kaine and Ben can have their masks on or off (whatever you prefer) Ben can be wearing either his Spider-Man or Scarlet Spider outfit, Mayday can be wearing her Spider-Girl outfit or regular clothes based on it, get creative with her I really don't mind (although don't turn her into Annie Parker).

What about Death?

Or Manny Calavera?

Ronnie playing edward 40 hands except the 40s are yoohoos and there's a pile of empty ones behind him.

i'd really like to see this as well

Didn't wanna put too many grim reapers.

Although, Manny wouldbe a nice replacement for Mr. Bones.

Requesting Terra playing a guitar

Hahaha not the OR but I love this. I love the artists just fucking vague requests

Requesting a Sup Forums character in this

Any good Latina characters?

Your welcome.

panda :^)

America Chavez. I don't care if she's SJWshit, she's hot as balls

Alex from Totally Spies is hispanic I think. At least she is vaguely brown.

Yayita.

do one of these two! or maybe both!

La Muerte

Requesting artist's choice of a character naked on a tray with an apple in their mouth. Bonus points if they're trying to seduce someone else.

It's already been done but it's shit

Kamala Khan please

Ava Ayala

already ahead of you bro, by like 3 years
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5440
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5441

terrible has improved quite a bit huh?maybe one day he'll stop being a fag.

Requesting this, with Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz

if we're suggesting swimwear or outfits or whatever...

yup, quit a bit.

Give her this:

Who's /caturday/ here?

I can't be here with you in this thread, because I need to go to sleep soon. Mainwhile just have a small Tabitha (from Slacker Cats) fanart.

>the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5440

Not that bad, btw.

requesting Red Wolf and Tigra doing something like, romantic or maybe cat/dog themed

Requesting Katana dressed as Psylocke

Suggesting Susan Strong. Supreme strongthickness.

does she have abs?

We've never actually seen her midriff. Abdominate to your imagination's delight.

Requesting Chel and quetzalcoatl hanging out

Requesting a comic of Gwen from the Ben 10 (2016) reboot using her magic to detach Ben's head from his shoulders and throws it in a trash can with the words "Pale stereotypes" written on the side.

A sequel to this pic, basically have Shantae Marco on Toms lap giving him a lap dance while having a flirtatious grin on his face, all the while having Tom with a deep red face looking like he's about to bust a nut

Bonus points if Marco calls him master or says something teasing

Requesting Voltron's Pidge and Allura cosplaying as Lilith and Morrigan. Use the Lilith-Morrigan pose reference if you want.

OR here, looks awesome! Thanks!
(Do you mind if I take this to an edit thread and request more definition?)

Here is a challenge for drawfans.

Pick a Sup Forums protagonist or antagonist (or both).

>age swap them: adults into kids, kids into adults and teenagers stay the same

>gender swap them

>change their alignment: good guy becomes the villain and villain is the good guy

That is really cool!

OK guys pack it up, this is taking the deliveries.

OR here, I really dig it! Thanks, man!

I can't even understand what they want let alone deliver

requesting Your favorite Sup Forums couple (gay, straight, lezzie, its all cool) dressed in traditional Barsoomian outfits. might be funny if you do Marvin and the Queen from Duck Dodgers, IDK

Trying to get use to new tablet, so... I'm going to be taking some requests if anyone is interested

Requesting Zatanna teasing Superman, possibly along the lines of "I hear you're weak to magic".

Requesting Bonnie wearing the Mega Milk shirt.

What's with the swimsuit requests in wintertime?

Draw the water alien girl from King City, please.

r/ing Tino's Mom wearing the same thing as in the image on the right. Same pose, too.

Would love it if you could do

Very nice!

Sweets. Thanks!

How about a comic where Thor's GF is laying on the couch in the living room and she calls out to him that shes pregnant, next panel shows him looking surprised, he walks over to her with his hammer, last panel is him holding it over her belly and it slipping out of his band with him saying "oops"

Requesting Psylocke trying on this Butterfly lingerie

Basically age swap/gender swap and alignment swap at the same time.

Mary the zookeeper from Johnny Bravo please.

lol

Requesting your favourite Sup Forums trios in this poses and holding a championship belt

Requesting a version of the top photo of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones, but with Joey Felt and Atomic Puppet (both from the show Atomic Puppet).

(Details in the reference pic.)

Requesting She-Ra as Witchblade

Requestin Panda laying on her side while wearing a black version of the lingerie the girl is wearing on the left.

requesting hero and human rgb as pic related
(hero being steven, rgb being pearl)