I think I'm going to get a small twin peaks tattoo on Friday, but I'm not settled on exactly what I want...

I think I'm going to get a small twin peaks tattoo on Friday, but I'm not settled on exactly what I want. So far my favorite is the log lady's log with the quote "behind all things are reasons" or just "ask it". Give me some ideas user

>i want to get a tattoo
>but i dont know what i want

you'll regret it bud

Keep it simple and you won't have to regret it for the rest of your life.

>tv related tattoo
>tattoo at all
grow up.

I don't know, I have more stupid tattoos. I know I want something from twin peaks but I can't decide.

This, as big as it will fit on your back

tattoo the signature twin peaks on the fronts of your hips so that any lady who gives you pleasure thinks that mother earth is helping out

ive changed my mind.
get this since it has dubs

Perfect .

get FWWM and COOP on your knuckles

Wouldn't COOP and DOUG be a lot more stupid and better

>getting a tattoo to commemorate a show that has more garbage episodes than good ones

I already have hand tattoos unfortunately

It has 9 garbage episodes out of 40, user.

Cherry pie looks so fucking nasty.

Ugh!

there is only one choice

I unironically love the James episodes, when it was airing I thought I was crazy that everyone else hated them and I found myself watching them over and over again.
Before the new season aired I remember seeing plenty of people telling others to just skip certain episodes with James.
He was the best part of the new season for me as well, Lynch is a fucking troll and I loved every second of him singing.
Twin Peaks for me only has a handful of bad episodes but James ain't in them.

Get Fire Walk With Me tattooed somewhere

Get "DAMN FINE COFFEE" tattooed across your forehead

I really hate you and your personality.

Ive been thinking about this too, i was thinking of maybe the sicamore trees. Yet to come up with a design
Considered this but it doesnt really represent something id want tatooed on me

Just get the three peaks tattoo somewhere, the one that Briggs and the Log Lady have after coming back from all the lodge shit. It's subtle enough that the average normie won't recognize it and mentally judge you.

tripledubs has spoken!