There's literally no reason for Oliver to not be a public superhero...

There's literally no reason for Oliver to not be a public superhero. The reason other heroes do that is to protect their family and friends, people like Aunt May, Alfred, and Lois, who can't protect themselves against the extraordinary threats those heroes fight against. But literally every one of Oliver's friends are other superheroes, his sister is a (retired) superhero, the only person in his circle who can't handle themselves in a fight is Felicity, and that's easily resolved by her simply staying full time in the Quiver.

He's got nothing to lose by revealing who he is.

He is literally a mass murderer.

I thought this shit got cancelled?

Like user said, I dropped it after season one but I remember him fucking killing people, nigga would get arrested for murder

Also, how much Money does Ollie have to throw around? I don't think he's tony stark level.

But the general public doesn't know that. They think Roy was the original Arrow, who died, and the Green Arrow is a completely different guy who was inspired by the Arrow, and is much softer. The only murder he could possibly be charged with would be Darkh's and now Billy Malone. one was a villain he would be pardoned for, the other was him being set up.

Also it's so they can have a life outside of superheroing and so they can't get sued by every fucker they beat up.

The fact that they made him a mass murderer pisses me off so much.

His body count has to be in the thousands right now.

>They think Roy was the original Arrow, who died, and the Green Arrow is a completely different guy

This is something I don't get about this dumb universe. How can you possibly think the original Arrow was a different guy to the current green Arrow.

After he comes back from being spartan kicked by Ra'as he goes on TV and gives an epin speech about how he's never leaving. The Green Arrow goes on TV and lies that the old hood guy isn't him.

Surely someone out there is smart enough to look at the footage and say, "Hey it's the same bloody person!" Plus Roy is way too short to be the original Hood. Almost everyone can pin him being Arsenal.

>I thought this shit got cancelled?
You have any idea how low the ratings have to get on a CW show for it to get canned, user?

MAYOR OF MURDER

I think you could only call it thousands if you count his failure in stopping the Omega Virus exposure in Hong Kong. Or in not killing Darkh before the nuke hit that town.

If you add up all the direct and indirect kills starting with the island then it's quite likely he's hit triple-digits. At some point in Season 1 Lance mentions there's 26 bodies the Hood has put in the morgue.

I'm counting all the deaths he was responsible for directly before season 1. Especially in Russia. He's even worse than Deadshot with a gun.

>Killed a bunch before becoming The Hood
>Killed a bunch while being The Hood
>Didn't stop until he started calling himself GA and even then still kills on occasion
Ollie cannot out himself as the Green Arrow
Hell, last episode they tried to arrest GA for killing a cop
He's a mass murderer. Outing himself as the "Savior of Star City" would have him lose his Mayor seat completely. He almost did when that reporter chick dug too deep if it wasn't for Thea, and even then Thea getting the reporter fired basically reinforced her suspicion and confirmed it

It's 52 bodies actually. Hypercrisis. His total body count is probably around 100. I wouldn't count the bombs as his fault.

My point was they shouldn't have made him a mass murderer when they started making the show. At worse maybe have him kill 10 people and only completely out of necessity.

He wants the green arrow to be someone else/something else that he can leave behind at some point

WHEN'S ROY?
I need my flips

Wasn't he meant to be back for a bit this season, has that happened yet?

Prometheus isn't doing anything wrong.

Ll cool j

Post Operator Ollie in Russia

Hhhhhh

Remember the "season 4 will be a lighter tone" meme? I know this is season 5 but they couldn't resist going back to season 3 levels of edginess.

Roy is Prometheus.

Hhhhhhlaksj

That makes no sense lol.

THAT WOULD BE SOME SHIT

Wagwan

League mental conditioning from Talia. Oliver could resist it when Ra's tried it, Roy couldn't when Talia tracked him down.

Hafej

Asd

They've already done one Roy mind controlled stor- oh right CW, you may be right then.

Did you watch the latest episode?

Nah, just trolling.

It's one of CW's top 5 highest rated shows. Supernatural has like 12 seasons and gets half as many viewers.