In order to survive this trap and escape, you must rip off your lower jaw

>In order to survive this trap and escape, you must rip off your lower jaw
Really Jigsaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxjlksJgq90?t=211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That trap wasn't Jigsaw though, it was one of the bitch from the second movie's traps that were designed to actually be unwinnable.

Why didnt he just defuse the bombs?

he could have just cut the chains instead of ripping them off

I think its physically impossible to do that to yourself.

What did the guy do, eat too noisily?

He littered once and just got a warning from police, then immediately did it again when they left

Bet he forgot to give a tip after eating.

>Your husband is an asshole. Let the games begin.

Wrong you could wrap the chain around your raised leg and then stomp down as hard as possible.

Why don't the saw films follow their own rules?

>you hate your job
>let the games begin

>the insurance company won't cover my expensive, experimental treatment with minimal guarantee of success
>well fuck him he's clearly evil he needs to be tested
I'm not sure about that, Jigsaw.

That was amanda's trap though, even if he could could tear it out the door was welded shut.

Should've called him Rigjaw

G-get it

kek

>Hello Donnie, there's a drug in your blood system paralyzing you and making you appear dead, a woman has to cut you open to get a key, live or die make you choice

powerful stuff

Nah, tendons and muscles dont just rip like that.

This plot hole could have been solved by us seeing him preform his own test, failing, and so ending up in amandas test to be killed as an opening for 2.

But no they just forgot about it.

hahahhaa silly JS

You smoke... Disgusting. Let the games begin.

>dive into this pit full of needles you junkie cunt, live or die make your choice

What a mastermind

So a shit ton of these Jigsaw "dilemmas" are shit.

What would be good ones? I feel like there is a gem of an idea dating back to Twilight Zone days of a villain who makes some kind of IRONIC TWEEST scenario to punish evildoers.

Making a drug dealer inject themselves with something horrible?
Making a hit and run driver who paralyzed someone cripple themselves?

The absolute worst part of the series is the arcing plot and the thing people return for is clever traps.

>Making a hit and run driver who paralyzed someone cripple themselves
He literally did this. it was the guy who got his legs twisted backwards.

>he just forces someone else to do it for him
typical junkie

We could have been spared from these pieces of shit if 3D came back into popularity a few years earlier. Then the director would have been able to throw buckets of blood at the camera for 2 hours like he wanted to and would have been content with his work.

The drug dealer one was actually done with the drug pit. But the drug dealer pushed someone else in

that paralyzing gun in law abiding citizen.

>Hello Daniel. I'm trying to teach your dad a lesson so you're going to be locked in a booby trapped house filled with poison and several dangerous individuals who will probably want you dead if they find out who you are. Let the games begin.

>mfw Jigsaw said he never killed someone, he just gave them the choice to live or die.

You fucking pumped nerve gas into the house and one girl died before she could even get to her trap to begin with.

Realistically he would have been completely fucked by that poison after being exposed to it for so long.

i like this idea

Yeah and amanda was in no way capable of fighting off xavier.

kek

Adam's "spot the key floating in the bathtub in pitch blackness as you wake up submerged in water" test was so fucked it took them four movies to figure out how to explain it

How did they explain it?

Amanda fucked him over, she was supposed to tie it around his neck but she didn't believe in giving people chances so she just threw it on him and left.

>The key to that chain is in the bathtub
>Immediately lose the game upon waking up
What did Jigsaw mean by this? Adam had no chance at all.

Video, since there are no good images for this moment: youtu.be/sxjlksJgq90?t=211

>Hello, Detective Steven Sing. You have been trying to apprehend me and have me tried in the court of law, as is your job as a Homicide Detective for the Metropolitan Police Department. For this, I will lead you into a booby trap after slashing your partner's throat with a knife. You will activate a tripwire after which four double-barreled shotguns will blast your head open. Do you have the will to survive? Live or die, make your choice.

Damn, beat me to it.

>the most terryfing part of saw franchise is actually fact that ppl pay to see next parts

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>you enjoy driving recklessly
>but now you will be forced to escape a burning car
>...John Kramer
>no wait
>shit

I wonder what Jigsaw would've done if the big guy had actually just murdered her and the kid

Blame eric of course, fucker should have figured his braintumored riddles faster.

Did he deserve it bros?

In 5 they revealed Hoffman fucked Adam over because Hoffman used Adam to stalk and photograph potential suspects. After John lied on the floor and Amanda left the bathroom they revealed Hoffman came in and clipped the string the key was supposed to be attached to. The key was supposed to be attached to a string hanging down the edge of the drain so Jigsaw would tell him how to get it at the end.

Then people started complaining how wouldn't Jigsaw notice Hoffman coming in since he was lying there the whole time. So in 6 they had a scene where Jigsaw asked Hoffman to get the drug he used to relax his muscles. Unbeknownst to Jigsaw, Hoffman included a mild sedative so Jigsaw would be unconscious for the first few minutes of injecting himself.

This series is an absolute clusterfuck of using flashbacks in sequels to fix messes in previous movies, sometimes caused by flashbacks that were intended to fix previous messes.

what is even going on here?

Whoops :^)

hoffy has a foot fetish and asked marky mark's brother to expose the soles of his feet so he could pop a boner to use to loosen the straps

Not really, guy proved his will to life after he escaped the bathroom but amanda and hoffman were a bunch of queers with murderboners.

JFC this is getting silly. Are the fans retarded?

It is almost like he is a mentally ill serial killer who justifies his actions within his own twisted categories, which makes sometimes more and sometimes less sense to a sane person.

No.
Well probably. I think most people know the movies are just silly fun at this point.
Only retards really care about the plot.
REMINDER THOUGH, the actual fans complained that Jigsaw didn't magically bring John back from the dead lmao

It's honestly been too long since I've seen that movie. If I recall correctly, Eric had to shoot some nigger detective to stop him from opening a door, that same detective is trying to save his life and he's the MC throughout the movie.

It shows they really care though

>Those arms
What did she mean by this?

>bashes his fucking foot open with a toilet lid to escape what was supposed to be an unwinnable scenario
>Amanda gets asspained and comes back to finish him
>gets her ass kicked
>comes back again to make him suffer for another year before having Hoffman rig him up in another unfair situation
This guy got fucked hard.

Well in the first one (the only one I watched) he was killing people who were semi suicidal for not appreciating life.

At least that faggot hoffman got his due.

Killing Jigsaw in Saw 3 was a huge mistake. What were they thinking?

She works out. And she had to do a deadlift trap

>To pass this test you must kill one of these two people, they have no chance to save themselves and neither of them deserve to die, make your choice

wew

From what I remember Wahlberg didn't have to shoot anyone. The black guy just fucked everything up. If he'd just sat at home for 90 minutes literally everyone in that movie would've lived.

4 is truly the dumbest Saw

c-cute

As I said. Sometimes he makes more and sometimes less sense to our understanding. But even his best justifications are still warped and crazy and not a conclusion any normal person would come to.

From time to time he has a point in why he does something, but that does not change that what he does is complete bonkers.

I hope Jigsawposting becomes a thing.

>Sup Forums used to get asshurt whenever Jigsaw's "genius" was questioned
Well I guess you're not so retarded anymore

fuck she's fucking hot there

>You keep running through doors too quickly in attempt to save peoples lives. Let your punishment begin.
Come on Jigsaw.

thats someone else, user

What about 6? I remember that being really dumb and all of the traps were forcing him to kill people.

>who THE FUCK are you to decide whether people appreciate their lives enough?
>Well I had cancer and tried to kill myself once
>Oh

>YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALL RACISTS

>you tried to kill yourself but you didn't go all the way so how about you prove your will to live to me by killing yourself in a slow and painful way instead let the games begin

You seem to be under the mistaken belief that these greenposts are mocking Jigsaw, while infact they are an admiration of his surplexity

>tfw used to love Saw when it first came out and thought Jigsaw's philosophy was right
>Always looked forward to the new movies
Boy, was I fucking retarded. Maybe Saw would be kino if they removed every other movie except for 1 and 3.

There was an entire kino thread about this the other day, some guy even made a montage of it but it was really blurry and kind of shit. here's the link to the thread:
enjoy.

I liked this, it was like what someones own personal hell would be like
>make decision constantly on who lives and dies
>have to ignore all the people begging for their life as you can't save everybody
>at the end it's someone else who decides if you live
Really twisted stuff

Oh you could, huh?

>Michael, loving and loved father, husband, and son. A man with a PHD in medical sciences, a man with the world on his soldiers.... but you have one fatal flaw.... you park in handicapped parking spots. These parking spots are reserved for those less fortunate than yourself, and in taking them, you add just more trials and tribulations to their already unforgiving life. As punishment for this, you must bite your left nipple off in under 2:00, or else you will be crushed between 2 18-wheelers.
>Make your choice Michael, live or die

Eh I kinda hated that dude anyway

>i knowingly killed your dad
>pls don't kill me

The kid was a shitbag too but I understand why he did what he did.

>you work for an insurance company to provide food and shelter for your family and offer a service that only helps people because of special, finely-tuned algorithms
>let the games begin

>the world on his soldiers

>Hello user... All your life, you have loathed intimacy, avoiding people, wasting your youth in front of your computer screen and failing to achieve the full potential of your life. But now... you must overcome your fear by having sex with the woman on the bed whom I've drugged... If you don't, poisonous nerve gas will engulf the room you're in... Live or die... The choice is yours...

Who would Sup Forums save

>you let one innocent person die
>let the games begin

Yeah but most of them deserved it though

This series is so shit.

cheers m8. missed that one

>nerve gas

Wew
E
W

Why did everyone have such a boner for Doctor Gordon when Saw was first being produced? His appearance in the last film was fucking awful, actually, that last movie was just hideous in general. Was Gordon too busy acting in other films during the other Saws to not appear or did the creators never plan on using him? Did they decide to do some shitty fanservice in the last movie since they knew it would be the "last" movie? Aka throw the fans a bone for all of their fan theories. This has always bugged me.

Wait wait wait... what the hell did the girl do?

Jigsaw made a trap just for Sup Forums! Please gauge your own eyes out.

she has aids

She's Emma Roberts

>tipping ever
found the burger

the young guy, i have literally no clue why he sides with the granny

There wasn't any poison. I'm pretty sure they either injected the other people some poiason beforehand, or they gave the antidote to Daniel and Amanda beforehand. Because neither of them shows any symptoms of the poison

Would've been funnier if the woman was Chloe Grace Moretz.