What is the Oreo milkshake of the cinema industry?

What is the Oreo milkshake of the cinema industry?

That can’t be fucking real...

>American "food"
How vile to you have to be to come up with something like this?

what, the allergy data?

Games of Thrones, a series only fat americans would enjoy

>263g of sugar
>in one fucking drink

Jesus christ.

Tons of protein and vitamins. I don't see the issue.

The issue is that restaurants or such shouldn't be allowed to sell food of which one serving exceeds 100% carb or sugar daily value

263g sugar is this real life omg cant believe what am i seeing

>soy

I've had one of these before, Its more of poor man's dq blizzard than milkshake.

Fox News, since its only enjoyed by morbidly obese Americans

Burger King's Oreo shake is pretty good but this seems like way too much chocolate.

>2600

that can't be right nigga, ok I know that shit is full of fat and calories, but it has more than the amount of calories an average body need per day, that's ridiculous

also i'm not american and I don't now if this is normal there or what, maybe is

>go to America
>order a large drink
>its a fucking litre
why America?

if soy were a person it would be that little faggot destiny

>i'm not american and I don't now if this is normal there or what

It's a light snack here desu

What an outlandish beverage

>shouldn’t be allowed
How about buying things you want to buy, and letting other people buy things they want to buy? As long as the government isn’t forcingbyou into a ponzy scheme where you pay for their healthcare, it shouldn’t effect you.

>not wanting a goddamn litre of cola

Can I use it to bulk up

nice

calories aside oreos in ice cream is really good

not with all that sugar

Ok let me rephrase: restaurants shouldn't sell single servings that have a fucking 300% of the daily recommended value in saturated fat in a country that is struggling to fight obesity

can anyone explain how much calories is a lot?

above your daily intake.
a meal over 800 calories is a lot desu

from a quick google search, that one drink is actually 100 calories over the average calorie intake for an adult male.
There are motherfuckers that would probably drink 2 of those per day

is not if you just take two meals per day

yeah I guess. whatever works.

thats disgusting

wtf did they remove crustaceans from the formula?

The iron poisioning would kill you way before the calories

le amerigan bear

Just go to Baskin Robbins' nutrition information, and look at their large candy bit milkshakes, they're all this bad.

What the fuck america? How can one country be this degenerate?

I pity any country that doesn't have a Baskin Robins.

this is what they wanted. a land for all freedoms and no infringements. thank fuck the white population there is dying out, its been dragging the white race down for a while now.

Yeah but look at how much fiber is in there. That means it's good for digestion, right?

Fat and sugar.

If you ever need to survive on a deserted island thats what you should grab.

Might give you diabetes though.

A few decades ago fast food restaurants started increasing the serving sizes for food and drink. At one point our large used to be our current small. The OP's shake is nearly a full liter of milkshake which is enough dessert for 3 people, yet that won't satisfy a lot of Americans

Fuck, now I wanna try it. I'm a filthy third worlder though.

Why is it called land of freedom if nor healthcare nor education nor housing are free?
I'd rather have access to free education but living in a non freedom country t b h

It all seems smaller and more expensive to me.

Im sure at some point evolution will sort this out, right?

>filthy third worlder
youre in luck, they serve this shake in America.

>1L of milkshake

What the fuck guys?

capeshit

I always wondered just *how* do Murricans become so obese, but this just answered my question. It's basically a full day of calories and then some, in just one drink. They probably drink two or more alongside just one meal of the day, with similar nutritive values.

the USA is an extremely wealthy country, one of the highest GPD's in the world proportionately. I'm sorry sugary drinks scare and confuse the euro. or think that because fat lardasses abuse fast food that means fast food is a crime against humanity. o b s e s s e d

come on now, dont kid yourself. stats prove nothing, its as bad as the other shitstain countries

. baskin robbins isn't even in half of the country, if someone drinks a tub of ice cream a day and gets fat is their own problem.

This. Kino bulk food.

the average person in louisiana(a half black state in the deep south with practically no industry)has more disposable income then the UK. it says plenty.
you'd think morons would realize that in a country with exorbitant wealth and developement someone abusing cheap sugary food is almost inevitable.
why the fuck should I care that a fat old man wants to eat cheeseburgers and get fat? how does it effect my life?

More like o b e s e d amirite?

>why the fuck should I care
Because then he passes that shit onto his children, you faggot. Then they become fat fuck adults who have their own kids. The cycle repeats.

lol brainlet poorfag.

>not wanting to be a cute soyboy

>recently started dieting
>a past version of myself would have inhaled this like nothing

I am European and agree with the American you're responding to.

The drink is fucking disgusting and I would never drink that shit, but who the fuck are you or the government to tell people what they can and can't drink. You're literally demanding for a nanny-state.

Explain yourselves, Americans.

38g is literally TWO SCOOPS of whey
Though I would happily drink this since I'm trying to escape auschwitz mode.

i had a friend whose mom would get a large one of those like every god damn day

do americans really drink this with every meal?

>not just getting a US large and filling it with ice water with maybe a squeeze of lemon for flavor
plebs, all of you

giv tall coike

>saying nigga casually as if you're black
>not american
well memed my frend :)

Also at American McDonald's, the smallest drink you can get with a meal is medium. There is no small combo

It's the 32oz size to be fair. That's a lot of milkshake. I typically buy a 12 or 8oz shake on the rare occasion I do so.

I agree, but think of the retarded Americans who buy this shit for their kids

>buying a large meal means you have to eat a large meal
i regularly buy super size everything and throw half that shit to the birds lol poor third worlders with their starving children dream of this shit senpai

>LITERALLY
>TWO
>SCOOPS

>assuming you are getting calories out of your drinks
>implying that mcd's doesn't have unsweetened ice tea and diet soda

i think you can even get them larger than that. you might have to sign a waiver though.

Unlike many countries, US drinks are entirely filled with ice, then liquid. Yes, the drinks are still too big. Yes, the populace downs soda like nothing else.

does the American dream include drinking one of these suckers while enjoying an action packed Marvel movie made by our friendly hollywood semites?