If you were Charlie Brown, who would you choose?

If you were Charlie Brown, who would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGopQvlMDnY
youtube.com/watch?v=jgFyCuKoEGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The tomboy. They got the gorilla grip.

No contest

youtube.com/watch?v=eGopQvlMDnY

Harem end.

They come together in the combo

Sally.

Marcie.

>shy, obedient qt
>ugly, obnoxious autist
Not a hard choice.

Marcy. Shes quietly confident and super sweet. As a bonus shes bi and thirsty for Patty so theres a threesome on the horizon.

Lucy.

Lucy

Meganekko always Meganekko.

Choose?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgFyCuKoEGA

If I was him then I would stop trying. He has no chance.

Neither, both dykes.

I want them to fuse. is that so much to ask? together they make up the perfect girl. One's smart, one's dumb. one's clueless, one's sensible. glasses, freckles. cute speech patterns, cute voice.

>charlie brawn
>"this isn't even my final form. AUUUUGHHHHHH!!!"

Obviously Shroeder

If I were Charlie Brown, I would completely ignore the girl who is actually interested in me, so I would choose Marcie or the little red-haired girl.

>would completely ignore the girl who is actually interested in me, so I would choose Marcie
But Marcie was very much interested though.
She just didn't have Patty's insecurities and self-loathing.

Marcie. Patty would eventually become bored.

Also crossing Marcie is a terrible idea.

…damn, now I gotta choose between Marcie and Velma

Enjoy being targeted by literally everyone for incest behaviors.

Not a bad answer, but it was only asking for one, and one only.

I can see the appeal, but I would personally wish to be a therapist figure to her, one who can help her with her schoolwork and make sure she gets proper sleep.

Hope you like being whipped.

Best gay ending.

The true answer.

Patty no doubt. But she wouldn't like me though because I'm not a blockhead. My overt flirting and flattery would chase her off real quick. That one needs the chase.

It all makes sense, Charlie Brown is the protagonist of a harem manga

Imouto end? But user...that's forbidden.

>Patty with anyone else besides Pig-Pen.
Git gud

Why not both?

oh that is definitely a cute pair

Harem Route

Pep Patty.
or Violet

Patty

How about Linus?

>Peppermint Patty sleeps so often in class because her dad is out late so often and she stays up for him every night.

Is Peppermint Patty the most tragic child character ever in a family-friendly comic?

Beat still my heart

it's "be still my heart" homeschool

this is the part where you quote that retarded Sup Forums copypasta to backpedal

Duh. Everyone knows Charlie Brown is the most popular american Harem anime.
Violet-Ojou. Snobby rich girl who acts like she's too good for Charlie Brown and shuns him publicly but secretly enjoys his company.
Patty- Violet's childhood friend, but also Charlie's. Not as much affection but they've known each other a long time.
Lucy- Tsundere. Incredibly mean and harsh to Charlie Brown, but that's just her way of showing she cares.
Sally Brown- Imouto. Cute sister character who bullies her older brother.
Peppermint Patty- Bokukko. Incredibly boyish and brash. Very ungirly way of talking and acting but that doesn't make her any less feminine.
Marcie- Meganekko. Brainy and somewhat awkward but genuine and cute.
Frieda- Genki girl. Overly enthuastic, talkative and always chasing small cute animals.
Peggy Jean- Cuck Queen
Red Headed Girl- Hardest route.
Who's ready to make this a dating sim?

They're into each other AND Chuck. There is no reason to choose.

>implying homeschoolers arent generally lightyears ahead of others in language, if behind in other areas
cmon at least get your insult right. the term you were looking for was 'dropout'

touched a nerve did I

>implying nobody corrects any misconceptions without it being defense
>and that nobody defends anything they don't hold a personal stake in

Patty of course.

what... was she erasing with those?

I'd unironically play a Charlie Brown daiting sim. So much potential

No one gives a shit about your opinion, retard.

I'd play the shit outta that.

The fujos will demand Linus and Schroeder routes.

and you just do cute things like hold hands and eat lunch together? like wholly in-character? that's sweet

>sitting under a tree alone with a girl
>explain love to
Charlie Brown is so fucking relatable is terrifying. There are times even now, when I'm still this dense

How miserable of a human being was Charles M. Schulz to write all this shit?

i think the fact that his life was like that when he was a kid, but had since gotten better, is the reason he's so full of candor about it. the rest of us are still hurting and alone so we'd rather portray our fantasies

Pretty sure I haven't made this up but I remember there being a strip where Patty asks for sympathy not solutions from I think Marcie.
Does this ring a bell to anyone?

>Schultz was the relatable Realist
>Davis is the Psychological Genius

Does Marci even like him that way?

Lucy, of course. How is this even a question?

>tfw Lucy will never dominate you

Based on his biography and documentary,always miserable inside.

D I V O R C E

>Lucy talks really dirty and berates you in bed.
>Teases you while giving you a handjob.
>Slams you as hard as she can until both of you are a gooey mess.
>Afterwards says one nice thing about how you weren't half bad before going back to berating you for being too quick.

Yes. See

perfect

that is eerily on-point

wait a second... how have I never noticed this before?

>MILF Lucy

my dick

amazing
do one for patty

>Learn to play the piano
>Go after Lucy, slowly seducing her
>wait until we are finally going to sleep together
>watch as she is gets completely naked in front of me for the first time
>gently lay her down on the bed, softly ask her to close her eyes as I spread her legs
>slowly reach over
>and grab the football I had stashed, place it against her pussy and jump up and kick it as hard as I can into her fucking cunt screaming over and over "Take it away now Bitch!"
>don't stop until the football is shoved up her snatch and say "the football is in" and throw a Nickel at her
>hop down from bed, grab Lucy by the hair and shove her mouth onto my rock hard cock and facefuck her until I blow a load all over the top of her head while I say "Bonk" every time a spurt of cum lands
>go home and join Patty and Marcie in bed where we share a 3-way relationship

Disagree. Lucy is the girl you treat like shit, do insane S&M shit to, and degrade by shitting on her and pissing all over her.

And she loves EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT

She's totally the type of bitch who acts like a cunt but who secretly desires to be slapped around and told to suck cock on demand and then make a sandwich afterwords. Her relationship with Schroeder shows signs of this, as he treats her like dog shit but she still parks her ass down, in front of his piano like a good little bitch

OH SHI

>She just comes back from a sports game with you, drenched in sweat.
>She pushes you on the bed and only unbuttons her shirt without taking it off.
>Even though you're exhausted she manages to get you energetic enough
>She treats the whole thing like a sports match, challenging you to go harder and that you can't keep up.
>You give it your all and you both cum hard.
>Pep Patty isn't even close to finished with you and wants you to hurry up for round two.

I always imagined Marcie as Asian so I'll have to default to her over Peppermint Ginger.

I can't read that.

If I were Charlie Brown, I would be too much of a self defeatist to be entirely sure if either one actually liked me, never make a move, and they both would eventually move on with their lives.

I'm in shape! I'm in shape! I'm in shape!

Way too small to read, but I remember that thread. That was the one where Lucy pushed Charlie Brown into a fire, giving him third degree burns, and taking great joy in it, and promising to herself to keep torturing forever.

do you think Charlie Brown remained such a wishy-washy block head all his life, or did he eventually get his shit together? I sort of picture him being a really tough looking muscular dude who's actually a total sweat heart

I think he grows up to be a successful cartoonist because he has a lot of heart and life has given him a ton of interesting ups and downs to draw inspiration from
but no, he remains a chunky dork, and marries a normal girl and has an average life other than that.

Well, except for that divorce...

yar. but he was having an affair with a woman half his age. that's... i mean, not really, but that's kinda an accomplishment

And the one he chased that never returned his affection. But hey in the end he gets the Patty.

Wow. I want this now.

Violette Honfleur anyone?

Everyone post Sally.

This needs to happen.

Only ~20% end up hooking up with old school friends
Charlie brown probably met someone at the grocery store or something
they probably boned at their first date
live happily ever after until he dies at age 52 in a car crash
god damn it, charlie brown

>who would you choose?

Oh that one's easy

He needs to live a perfectly boring and normal life with OG Patty

But both describe both

Marcie probably
Mostly just cause I kinda hate sports

>Goes to give her the dick
>She moves her pussy away at the last second
>Good grief

Lucy

I don't appreciate all this sexualization ITT

Arent they, like, fucking 8?

Peppermint Patty is 7, Charlie Brown is 8.

Soooo this writer has spent exaclty 0 time around actual 7-8 year olds?

What makes you the expert?

He spawned like a billion of them

Well yeah, he had several kids.

5 kids actually

A slave chooses.
A man obeys.

There's only one 34 pic of this scenario

criminal

Jesus, guys get some glasses.
It's small yeah, but I can read it.

also, disturbingly well written.