Confess, Sup Forums

Confess, Sup Forums

I have never watched Pulp Fiction but always act on Sup Forums if I did in order to troll Tarantinoshitters

Big Bang Theory is my favorite show

I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS STILL BREATHING WHEN I HIT HIM W- WITH MY... CAR.... I DISPOSED HIM VERY QUICKLY AND HAVE Y-YET TO ALERT THE AUTH ..oh, Sup Forums related confessions
Erm, I don't like Sopranos I guess...

I had a mild fetish for Miss Piggy and Janice

i actually liked movie 43

i can't fucking stand tv or movies
only come here for the funposting

Ugh, dem muppet feets are making this footsexual sweaty as a Schneider on a casting call

Christ, this is the unfunniest post I've ever seen.

reddit has better taste in film than Sup Forums

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

I thought cloud nine was a really good film. I can't understand the critics who found it incomprehensible. At worst. The film is gimmicky and pedantic.

Also, believe that the Hollywood Revelations are probably a good thing.

I enjoyed Dexter from beginning to the end

I wouldn't care if Harvey harvested 1000 more young actresses if it meant I got to watch a few more good mobies

meh

i have a crippling giantess/fat fetish that just comes out of every pore when i'm around people but i refuse to let their judgementalism change me

You've done nothing wrong.
Kys

I'm becoming incredibly misogynistic from part few years

I hope Kevin Spacey gets away with it.

I’ve been on here and /k/ too long and I’m genuinely becoming an anti-Semite.

Stop reposting this awful fucking false flag. You did this shit on Sup Forums too.

Le upvote

i don't care for most television and film

Niggers and Jews are awful.

I intentionally post aggravating things on the internet.

Past*

I think Wes Anderson is brilliant

epic

I couldn't care less about Stranger Things.

Dune was a great film.

Same here, I only watch anime and play vidya so I come here exclusively for the shitposting. I also despise celebrity culture in general, so I shitpost even harder in those threads.

I've never seen Godftaher and plan to leave it this way.

We already have 2 of these threads ugh
Same here, fuck that mafia shit, I'm so sick of it

I like Twilight
I don't like Citizen Kane

I haven't seen at least 80% of the movies I am very opinionated about.

I browse reddit. But deny it when I'm here.

Same here. I honestly couldn't care less for his victims, I just want more Spaceyman kino.

I watched a movie on my phone. It has a cracked screen, and only one side of the ear buds worked. You won't like this, but the movie was Tangled. I had the worst possible viewing setup, and I still enjoyed the movie immensely. I'm going to say it, the quality of the setup doesn't matter, the quality of the movie does.