Being a Star Wars fan is suffering

Being a Star Wars fan is suffering.
Most of the original fanbase is dead or jaded, about 90% of the fanbase nowadays are nu-males and hambeasts who have been introduced to it via hot topic shirts, shitty CGI cartoons or The Farce Awakens.
I never though Star Wars could get shat on worse than it was circa 2000s, but this decade has proven to be nothing but suffering and despair.
End it.

those are employees of disney.

>The Farce Awakens
At least Im not a dumbass who misspells the word "force"

>get paid by Disney
>spend all your disposable income on Disney shit

What did he mean by this?

You can just tell that roastie has the beefiest prolapse jutting out of that maw of hers

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

bait?

they're given those things by disney you fucking mongoloid. they're paid to virally advertise.

What do you expect? Star Wars is a franchise with two and a half good movies, three or four good video games and the rest is trash.

Quality bait. Good job.

Star Wars is a staple of mindless consumerist culture and bastardized "pop culture". I liked the first trilogy but what do you expect when Disney buys your franchise huh? Just boycott the movies and erase them from your canon

That doesn't excuse it.

Its like the modern day equivalent of the company store

Is that why they permenantly had the fucking things tattood on themselves?

>they're given those things by disney you fucking mongoloid.

Yes at an entire 10% discount goyim!

Yeah, brandind yourself with inking depicting a retarded CGI penguin is my way of showing the corporate overlords that I'm a responsable consumer too, goy.

the 21st century is a mistake

Are you trying to sound smart?

Imagine being a Star Wars fan in the first place

It was literally never good

>90% of the fanbase nowadays are nu-males and hambeast

they are just our generations versions of nerds, they were around during the prequels too

This, Alec Guinness was right all along

That's more than most franchises, honestly.

Who are you quoting?

I wonder why Star Trek and Star Wars are the only sci-fi franchises to attract this kind of cancer. You don't see these kind of women associate with franchises like Terminator, Alien, etc

Money

>Hey look, we ewoks again

Pls stahp

1. Star Wars and Star Trek are much bigger series than Terminator or Alien, having more episode/movies/material
2. There's nothing cute in Terminator or Alien, especially as both a primarily horror genre movies
3. There's nothing sexy/cute for them to cosplay as in those series. The iconic terminator is distinctly masculine and the female terminator from 3 was basically just a normal person in terms of looks.

Pls don't bully. Amanda a CUTE!

I haven't seen much wrong with the Star Trek fanbase

ST & SW seem to attract the same fanbase. Often alt-something politically conscious college graduates with dyed hair, tattoos, tons of cosplay and other memorabilia. You never find these with Alien or Terminator, two impactful sci-fi franchises that keep being produced to this day

>size and cuteness
True, but calling yourself the fan of a franchise just because you like the cute penguin in it seems overblown. Just look at OP's picture even if I'm sure it's a minority

Grow up my whole life hearing that Star Wars is for nerds. Sisters hate it, mom hates it, girlfriends hate it. It was just a male-bonding or dad-bonding fun science fantasy flick. The prequels solidified the fact that no women would touch this franchise with a 10 foot pole. Then they make two ultra-PC episode IV spinoffs and...

>what user you don't like Star Wars? Are you a Nazi? The originals are boring too.

I also have an employee that already has a Ks20 (or whatever) tattoo, all I can do at this point is laugh. LOTR is gonna get torched next, you faggots all asked for this.

>omg user do YOU watch Lord of the Rings?
>uhh yeah um Return was my favorite.
>Return?
>yeah Return of the King?
>which episode was that?

>tfw you are such a patrician the movies you enjoy will never get a bad remake
>tfw you have ascended so high that if they ever do you mentally banish the sequels/remake from penetrating yours

>the state of white americans

That's a lot of make up holy shit...

more

>she will never peg you

;_;

>i will never PORG her

:3

>jaded
You mean they grew up. this always was and always will be a kid's movie franchise. Caring about it this much is borderline ponyfaggotry.
Original SW fans are in their 40s and probably only watch this shit out of nostalgia, id at all. Most of them bailed years ago.

she looks like she fucks black guys

True but the old guard are still around if you know where to look.

If you want old school masculine arguing over technical drawings scifi nerds just go to /tg/ related forums.

That are get into Star Trek.

You just fly in from 1997?

Disney gave them those awful, awful tattoos? Was it a condition of their employment?

Don't you love pop culture, guys? You're on Sup Forums after all!

>There's nothing cute in Terminator or Alien

Boss, she kinda looks like a man

Star Wars is much bigger and has permeated culture for so long. There is no way someone can be unaware of it. This also means every sap and person looking to be part of whatever new consumer trend comes up

-grabs you by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?

>Is that why they permenantly had the fucking things tattood on themselves?

That was actually their own idea. Kind of. The guys at the storygroup office were talking about all the swag marketing was sending them. Someone made a joke that it wouldn't be long before they started offering to reimburse the costs of Star Wars and Marvel tattoos. Matt "Soyboy" Martin must of overheard that, because a few days later he comes in with that fucking porg inked on his leg. Apparently he actually asked Accounting about expensing it, had the receipt and everything. They just laughed.

Star Wars was never that fucking good, just get over it. It was neat for its time, now it's become a hideous unstoppable monster of a franchise that people like out of peer pressure.