LOL! WTF was this shit? some kind of back door pilot for a different show they want to have? completely unnecessary

LOL! WTF was this shit? some kind of back door pilot for a different show they want to have? completely unnecessary.

too many niggers

>everyone fine with Eleven having a crew
>everyone whines when Eight has a crew

You know I’m pretty leftist for the most part but so many black in movies and television lately have kind of got me numb

Honestly there so many other racial groups in America. What the fuck.

I thought it was a spinoff advert as well. Kind of what they did with Arrow and Flash. I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't out of completely no where.

>image name

I see what you did there

cultural marxism is racism

You don't like poopy poo and the mystery gang?

8 and her crew are annoying whiny turbo shits who live in a grimy city shithole. They could not possibly clash more jarringly with the small town comfy aesthetic of before. Further to this they are just plain unlikable unless you can relate to them, but in that case the only people who enjoys them are unlikable cunts themselves

A deliberate throwback to many tv shows in the 80s and 90s that did the same thing that Sup Forums overanalysed and ultimately upset themselves over

>dude dont stop us robbing your store, its all insured after all!

My brain just shut itself off for the rest of the season.

Yeah, “Poojeet and the least intimidating street gang ever” really hit the brakes on season 2. Glad pretty much everyone hated it.

OH HOO HOO NO NO NO NO NO

Literally a backdoor pilot, it's just that never in a million years did they think even the progressive audience it pandered to would hate it this much.

spinoff called

>Designated Streets

IYKWIM

Finn should eat

literally fanfiction

People complain about characters in GoT traveling great distances in seconds but no one talks about Eleven traveling across states in an afternoon.

She travels from Indiana to Illinois over the course of a day. It's not even unreasonable

Underage b&

im just upset that they put this shit in the middle of lake michigan, just for the sake of having a nice background

The Alternative X M̶e̶n̶ People

Still haven't finished season 2. I'm stuck on this episode. Every time I try to put it back on, I last like less than a minute and have to turn it off.

JUST

I don't undestand this graphic.

Why is Steve so based now, bros?

Team Steve desu
>getting more poon the the cuck Jonathan since day one

is that thing in the middle a girl?

Episodes of the show and their ratings

KING STEVE. no but really, why was he so likeable?

Having Billy around makes him a lot more likeable. Billy's a fucking douche. why do Power Rangers always go bad?

I just watched this episode and I knew it was gonna be shit, but I wasn't prepared for the level of suck.

Any user's reading this that have yet to see it, just skip it man cause it really ruins the entire season.

Steve was supposed to stay a douche forever, but the actor is so likeable that they wrote him a redemption arc. Maybe Billy will stay on as a permadouche, but given that humanizing moment we got with his dad, he might end up the same way

Is he wearing a Pepe shirt?

How old was eight supposed to be? Why was she as wise as Dumbledore, as experienced as gandalf and having no problems fucking murdering people? The whole season was a shitfest from the writing department
>giving the obvious funny sidekick way too much screen time
>making it all about relationships and will they/wont they
>Max is just the coolest character ever with all the best comebacks and she's just so darn cool when she comes up with nicknames and just doesn't care about stuff
>actually she moves like a spastic retard and has a shitty personality and looks like a dude, yet all the boys fall madly in love with her
>and max falls in love with one of the boys too because the reason we all watched and liked the first season was because of the relationship drama
>that completely unnecessary sub plot with the sister and the beta nerd culminating in the closing of the lab, something which would've happened anyway
>and much much more that I can't be bothered to remember right now

Can't be a bad guy with hair like that.

poor bob...

>gets to safety
>closes door on monsters
>gets killed by monster jumping in from off-screen

Worst cliché?

>Bob the brain
>Bobmobile
BASED BOB

Wholesome Bob was doubtless our guy.

she's a pajeet tho
the blacks got no screentime and one of the main boys is black

agreed, worst fucking decision in the show.
couldn't have been any more misplaced and ugly.

>You know I’m pretty leftist for the most part