But it's obvious

My fetus weenus of course XD

His dick in a box

A molested 14 years old goy.

brad pitt's character's wife's head

Brad's wife head

youtube.com/watch?v=7e6tIs_laU8

SNEED

Nelson Mandela did! Why did he tell Brad Pitt?

A fart

These dubs

Fincher really pulled out all the stops at the end. Without showing the contents of the box, Fincher cleverly made us guess what really was in it.
Somerset opening the box represents the breaking of fourth wall and when peering into the box, what he sees comes as a shock to everyone. It is us, the audience. We are peering back at him, with our thousands of eyes and judging the way he and everyone leads their life. With the shock of not understanding what is in front of him, one can almost hear his thoughts "Is this real? I-I am a righteous am! Do not think that you know who I am!", these phantom words and the fact that Fincher is in a direct dialogue with the audience is what makes the scene stand out so much.
The question "what was in the box?" should've been changed to "Why were we in the box?".

DIRECTOR'S CUT

>mills shoots doe
>somerset begins to open the box
>inside is a doll's head
>"W-what? What's going on?"
>"Oh your wife is perfectly fine, not that you would know anything about that"
>"I had a family once you know. The things I would do to get them back. And then there's you. Beautiful, doting wife and you don't even spend time with her."
>there's sirens and police lights in the background
>"what did you do somerset?"
>"Finished what doe couldn't. I am ENVY. I'll make sure you go away for a very long time Mills. But don't worry I'll take good care of tracy"

An asspull.

Dick?

more like Director's Cuck