I have a feeling that this is going to be Gravity Falls 2.0

I have a feeling that this is going to be Gravity Falls 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZek9PFMYOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Webby gonna go full Mabel?

>gravity falls was ducktales 2.0

So basically we go full circle. Kind of like Tomb Raider and Uncharted.

dana terrace is directing it and she worked on GF/is like married to Alex or some shit so yeah pretty much

You mean full of potential and DEEPEST LORE, but hamstrung by a weak-willed creator who chickens out and rushes to put together a sloppy ending that leaves almost everything unsolved and meaningless?

Huey looks like he's going full Dipper

I just hope it's like Barks.

Cancelled prematurely because Disney doesn't like good things?

>A group of twins/triplets go to live with their great uncle, who's greedy but has a heart of gold, and go on adventures that are often supernatural.

Holy fuck it WAS Ducktales 2.0!

I fucking hate typecasting.

DUDE SHE PLAYED A BLONDE PRINCESS ONE TIME SHE SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY THIS OTHER BLONDE PRINCESS

This world can't forget about Carl Barks

>Cancelled
Alex couldn't handle a job so he rushed the thing and left, if disney is good at something is milking their cash cows to death

...I don't get it.

It was some sarcastic comment in response to that interview where they talk about strong female characters and invited all the directors for animated films made in 2016 and it was all men.

Sup Forums's going to pretend that's a bad thing because it's a contrarian shit hole that refuses to like anything once it's become popular. lol

Go on and tell my why Gravity Falls is bad or "shit the bed in it's second season". Even if Gravity Falls didn't manage to completely stick the landing that still puts it leaps and bounds above almost anything else happening in western television animation right now and its influence cannot reasonably be seen as anything but positive. Eat shit.

Sean Jimeniz is also involved

honestly the first half of season 2 was the series height (though while the show's quality lowered with its second half it didn't go downhill like people say and the overall series is still pretty great)

Well it was a shit show the moment they invited. Seth Rogan anyway.

Who is the girl? Never watched DuckTales, but I know Huey, Dewey, Louie, Donald Duck, and Uncle Scrooge. Why is there a small girl duck?

As long as the cartoon hearkens back to the original Ducktales, I'd watch it.

So, where's Scrooge McDuck?

in the fucking silhouette

You don't deserve Webbie.

Wow I'm a shit, thanks user

Good.

Webby Granddaughter of the Matron that Scrooge hires to watch the boys. Mrs. Beakly was a well known Matron that had raised other heads of state before and while prone to being flustered on adventures she was very well heeled in dealing with their day to day.

Don't know what they're doing with her now.

Yeah dude Gravity Falls is going to be taught in fucking animation classes one day and by the way Alex Hirsch is the smartest and most charismatic man alive in complete contrast with that orange fucking bigot in the White House am I right?

>Bringing up Trump

Why.

I hope this means Darkwing Duck isn't far behind.

>the repressive days of the 9 Old Men
Who the fuck did the 9 Old Men ever repress? How were they even in a position to do so, they were fucking animators. Just the guys who developed the most important techniques animators are still taught and use today, but I guess they were FUCKING WHITE MALES so fuck them right?

The cleansing flames of war cannot return to the western world soon enough.

Well Launchpad and Fenton Crackshell are said to be in

>Hyping the shit out of it all of last year
>Cancelling it

Wouldn't really make sense.

It's got David Tennant for Scrooge so yea it's still on track.

One of the writers hinted at Darkwing Duck's return in Duck Tales.

Please, if there is a god left watching over this miserable dirt ball, let it happen and not get shit on.

Is there a Mabel in it?

Webby, it's looking like

Good thing Japanese devs don't give a shit about what Westerners think.

I swear though, if they make her as bad as Mabel I'm going to be upset

did the boys have distinct personalities in previous series?

>cancelled

well fuck

this comment was loved by Disney XD
idk if that means anything but I guess somebody at Disney agrees with you
youtube.com/watch?v=zZek9PFMYOw

It's likely some Danger Mouse Count Duckla type thing

that would be awesome, don't get my hopes up

Personally hoping for a Mystery Inc type thing, something to invest in of a show series that was usually episodic and self contained, art style reminds me a litte of it but I know that's just Disney's newer style for classic related things.

I am only interested in this show because Tennant is voicing Scrooge.

the voice actors singing the theme song was pretty cute

I heard it supposed to be much closer to the original comics by Carl Barks and Don Rosa.