Star vs Depression

The crushing begins in 34 hours.

Think the credit sequence will be changed for the finale?

Please tell the finale will leak tomorrow. I can't fucking wait.

>pass out at a party
>wake up the next morning feeling drained
>two weeks later this thing pops up at your doorstep

what do?

Predict the cliffhanger for the finale.

I wish, but they probably won't. I'm sure they'll update the cast image for the third season but the rest will likely stay the same.

Shame because so many things changed this season. Would be cool for the opening sequence to reflect it too.

Report her to the police for rape

yes.

all the tenses in the lyrics will be changed to past tense.
>I thought earth was a pretty great place.
>...
>I thought it suited me, was just my style.
>I thought that I was gonna stay a little while.
>I thought that strangers were just friends you haven't met.

tell her we should have a celebratory boxing match

After a cavalcade of cingriness and tragedy. Star gets sucked into a portal and ends up stranded in a strange wilderness. With nothing left, Star breaks down crying, possibly pathetically crying out for her (possibly dead by then) mother. Fade to black.

"I THINK THAT EARTH IS A PRETTY GRE-A-AT PLACE"

That's actually pretty good, just adding a single word to each sentence instead of rewriting all the lyrics

Too soon, old thread is only on page 8
delet

Marry into her wealthy family and take Jackie as a concubine.

Mods don't give a fuck unless it's a general.

If I was Marco I'd marry Star for her money and magic.

>not marrying her for her 10/10 looks and personality

Money and magic is just bonus

>Star
>marrying for personality

River would probably have to pay the Diaz family a dowry just to take her.

>Personality
>10/10

Eh, it reminds me a bit too much of Mabel's. And we all know how she turned out.

I want to marry Star Butterfly.
Sexually.

I want to consensually hurl Star Butterfly across a field.

At least Star actually suffers consequences for her actions. Mabel basically went to heaven for causing Armageddon and somehow sifted the blame to Dipper.

This is a general though.

She has flaws but that's what makes her perfect.....for me. Objectively speaking there can never be a perfect person for everyone because everyone has different tastes.

Star is perfect for me though.

It's like the universe is dumping on Star extra hard to make sure that doesn't happen again.

No it isn't, it's a thread.

Marco has money and he has magic in the form of a pair of scissors. Not to mention that most of the magic Star has done has ended badly for Marco

I want to kiss Toffee!

I want to take Star Butterfly's wand and bring the Mewni family to ruin.

I think she should've gone to heaven for causing the apocalypse. Only permanently, and after a few moments of extreme agony.

Does anyone already know where this whole relationship with Jackie is going to go?

I feel like its all going to conclude that Star is the better partner since she has a genuine relationship with Marco. While Jackie on the other hand was a partner purely out of the interest of lust.

Isn't that the premise of the show?

So Jackie's the Wendy is this scenario and Star's the Mabel?

It helps to want realistic things.

I really have no idea how their relationship is going to go to be honest

I mean, Starco is obviously endgame but I just can't think of a reason of why would Marco and Jackie break up, she seems too perfect

I just don't care. I'm not interested in romance plots in the slightest. I kinda want to drop it now.

No one seriously expects Marco to break up with Jackie until the ending of season 3. They're very cute together.

No it fucking isn't. This is a regular old Star vs Thread.
Welcome to not!/sveg/, enjoy your stay.

>If I was Marco I'd marry Star for her money and magic.
That's why, if you were Marco, Star wouldn't fall for you.

SAVAGE

>why would Marco and Jackie break up, she seems too perfect.

The very fact that its too perfect means it will probably fall apart.

Its beginning of the relationship. Lots of things could happen that can deter either parties to continue dating.

>Oh, by the way Marco, I should probably tell you that I have this thing where I periodically get explosive, excruciating uncontrollable diarrhea every couple days. It happens in the middle of the night most of the time.

All you need to do is play shitty music and live in your mum's car to get Star to fall for you.

One down, one to go.

Why does it feel like the universe wants to make Star a kid friendly version of Femto?

IT WAS NO SECRET! THE WAY THE WE FEEL!

She's also an illegal immigrant, so she'll get the boot.

That's a good thing tho

Not if she gives birth in the US.

Then she'll have an anchor baby.

Bored writefag here. Any prompts people want written?

The problem is Jackie is actually helping Marco with his massive insecurity, and Jackie and Marco don't really have any large character flaws apart from that. They would have to reveal something that could make them break up (that doesn't involve Star being dumb).

I can already make music and cook way better than Marco can. With that logic Star would literally fall right onto my dick.

>Marco I want you to fuck my ribbed, boney mermaid pussy.

star is cute

>Jackie's ear piercings

I can also get quads better than Marco too apparently.

Tell her about my vasectomy and watch her breakdown crying as she wonders who she raped that night.

Only if you look good in a dress

And perfect

So if Star loses/fails at getting Marco, then does that mean she's less likely to get him than a crossover ship?

Depends on whether Spectrum or Xfinity post early.

No one has access to Disney's key.

>two straight-A model students dating

it might happen

>Marco introduces Jackie to Tom
>she stares at him in a slack-jawed mix of lust and awe for a while before coming back to her senses
>giggles at all his jokes no matter how lame they are
>loudly admires his piercings
>they gush about Love Sentence together
>Tom pulls some demon magic, there's stars in her eyes
>Tom expresses an interest in learning skateboarding and exclaims over Jackie's skillz
>she talks about him for days
>Marco's insecurity can't take it
>meanwhile Star senses her chance and moves in
>she's so over Tom, ugh his moods ugh Marco is sooo much nicer and cooler and amazinger
>at least you value me, you're the best friend a guy could ever have, I'm so lucky to have you by my side
>there seems to be a flicker of a realization on Marco's face

I hear ya. Could use some more Glossaryck and magic education.

g-g on...

We'll be fixing that soon. The 14th was never made to give citizenship to people born in the country in the first place.

Tell me it will leak.
Lie to me, user.

It will be something like Marco has to choose between going on a date with Jackie or an adventure with Star, and he'll choose the adventure.

OR

Jackie joins them on an adventure and gets freaked out by it, and decides it would be better if Marco stopped going on adventures too.

'Why fight Star's battles for her, when you can hang out with me instead?'

It'll come from a well meaning place, but get under Marco's skin.

Hell, she could even break it off if she thinks Marco is actually in love with Star, just in denial about it.

Leaks are going to happen Sunday night, as per

see

A LOVE THAT WAS SO PURE! A LOVE THAT WAS SO REAL!

Don't worry, babe. Leaks will be here soon as you can say "Wabbit Season."

It will leak user, Have some faith in our people

1 "romance" episode out of 6 (or 1 segment out of 12) is pretty much nothing.

The recent complaints about this plot are way overblown.

Jackie seems to be the one that is the most engaged by the relationship as she clearly is growing to apreciate Marco more and more, is marco who is the only one that has anything to lose as he idealized Jackie for so long that there is the actual danger that she doesn't live to the expectaction he had of her, remember he actually admited putting her in a pedestal before.

YOU SHOWED ME YOUR WORLD AND IT FELT LIKE A SIGN!

Someone photoshop stars head onto this

>It will be something like Marco has to choose between going on a date with Jackie or an adventure with Star, and he'll choose the adventure.
>implying they would break over something so little

Jackie is extremely chill and understanding

>'Why fight Star's battles for her, when you can hang out with me instead?'

Jackie would never say that, she knows that Marco and Star are just friends and she's totally okay with it

>get under Marco's skin

Even if it happened, Marco would know it came from a well meaning place and just roll with it

She's not like the kind of girl who would talk shit about someone, cheat on him or try to controll him

She's just perfect...

Didn't this used to be a show about A magical girl fighting demons?

BUT YOU ACTED TOO SLOW AND YOU RAN OUT OF TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

The problem is that Jackie has apparently lived to Marco's expectations

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

lol are there any more

Star really shouldn't win Marco
Being friends with someone and then getting jealous that they start dating just means you are a shitty person

for now

Star saying "you look amazing"
Yo Marco will happen.
You heard it here first

Not if we don't link the normal shit other generals link

AND NOW WE'LL BE! JUST FRIENDS!

He doesn't care about her ear at all, though, even though it's clearly designed to look odd.
That could just be because he likes piercings anyway, but he actually seems to like Jackie for who she is.

Oh, but it still is. That's the best part. We all are fucking winners.

>haha hahaha HAHA >HAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAYAHAYHA

Now they're inner demons.

>monsters are either all dead or fucked off somewhere else
>main antagonists have bigger goals than GET THE WAND
>wand is broken, spellbook's gone

I actually admire the show for not taking this stuff back instead of sticking to the status quo. First season had too much Ludo.

*to goddamnit

NOW WE'LL BE! JUST FRIENDS!

what, you mean greentext the situation further?

they had what. 3 dates so far? they don't exactly know each other yet. the fact he's still spilling spaghetti all over, indicates he's still living his dream

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!

It's still Marco, lightly drizzling spaghetti is what he does, and Jackie seems to be trying to help him with that in nearly every interaction anyway.

To be fair, this Marco Diaz. The most insecure dork in echo creek.

It was already said that Marco specifically splits his time between Jackie and Star separately. That's why Jackie doesn't show up whenever he hangs out with Star.

BUT THEN WHAT

HOW WILL MARCO AND JACKIE BREAK UP IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

SHE'S OKAY WITH STAR AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP, SHE DOESN'T CONTROL MARCO, IT'S NOT LIKE SHE WANTS ATTENTION ALL THE TIME, SHE'S NOT A THIRSTY SLUT LIKE STAR, SHE'S EXTREMELY CHILL AND UNDERSTANDING

I'VE YET TO SEE SOMEONE GIVE A LOGICAL REASON OF WHY THEY'D BREAK UP

We spiraled high on a gust of love