Doctor Who General /who/

sneedlek edition

fully fed and seeded:

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2017/07/doctor-whos-steven-moffat-era-will-be-remembered-golden-age
knowyourmeme.com/memes/piero-scaruffi-beatles-commentary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too soon

worst meme

Where are the Doctor and Bill taking a selfie today, /who/?

kino in the header

worst than Andy Sixxx log?

Barcelona

>its a cats12 general thread header episode
based

first for lego

So is this the only thread on Sup Forums that's 100% women?

Bigger version

You'll fit in well, then!

No, but it is 2000% sneed

>not Into the Dalek edition
>but another shitty cats meme

There's something about steampunk (and also Dr. Who) that in my opinion sucks the dignity out of life. I wish I could audibilize it better, but there it is. I feel about steampunk the same way I feel about fast food. I just think it's disgusting, and if we're really going to be pigs with no standards then why don't we all just kill ourselves.

yes

pic related is me

>steampunk (and also Dr. Who)
What did you mean by this

how did you do such a neat job on the hair limmy?

>tfw you make a sneed thread but it backfires and attracts boardies

they cant go there 911 is timelocked

Whoa, it's almost like sneed is a cancerous Sup Forums meme that doesn't belong here.

Is this a subtle way of getting me to post my dick and prove you wrong? I see through your plan.

Ruined meme

it's a history episode time!

bill knows true comic kino when she sees it and wanted to be a part of it.

reminder that user didn't fucking deliver

im so glad they started doing historicals again!

First time I've noticed Bill's necklace has a guitar pendant.

>it'll never get finished now
I'd almost forgotten, Kinda. I'd almost forgotten.

but the holocaust is fiction

bullshit no man would ever willingly watch that show

Aren't all time-locks are location based also? Can you go to a time-locked zone by parking a bit of outside it and just moving there?

>it's a Meta-Crisis Twelfth Doctor episode

nope, otherwise he could have got Amy back

they'll totally finish it. it'll take fucking forever and it'll come randomly but it will come out.

>tfw doctor who will never have comedic writing as genius as TF2

if they're gonna end the series it could be a set up for tf3 and thats why its taking so long

>tfw Smith had loads of "double Doctor" scenes
>Capaldi had none

Shut the fuck up, Chuck. I brought your business out of the red and yet you still treat me like a fucking idiot. You're the one who opened a brothel in the middle of nowhere, for fucks' sake. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen a person do. Every day I begged for you to start selling feed and seeds but you wouldn't listen. You were just too proud of your little 'Fuck and Suck' money sink. Of course, after the tractor crash you couldn't use your legs anymore. You had no choice but to let ME run the Fuck and Suck. And yes, I know you're still angry about me changing the name. I know you're angry that it sells feed and seeds. But I don't care. Let me let you in on a little secret, Chuck: your tractor crash was no accident. That night, I swerved into your tractor on purpose. I wanted to kill you. I STILL want to kill you. Every day I sit outside this shop with you, it makes me want to kill you more. More than ever I regret braking at the last minute. If I hadn't, maybe you'd have broken more than your leg. Maybe I wouldn't have to sit here outside MY shop every day listening to your stupid insults.

How about a triple-Doctor scene?

WE HAVE HIT PEAK BASED

Maybe it is a sewage and smartphones episode?

but he COULD have got amy back and just didn't bother

The fact that so many reviewers still name Robert Holmes as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" Doctor Who writer ever only tells you how far the show still is from becoming a serious drama. Big Finish reviewers have long recognized that the greatest writers of all times are Robert Shearman and John Dorney, who were not the most famous or richest or most lauded of their times, let alone of all times. Book reviewers rank the highly controversial Lawrence Miles over writers who were highly popular in sales in Europe. Doctor Who reviewers are still blinded by fan opinions. Holmes episodes were viewed more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Big Finish reviewers grow up listening to a lot of stories of the past, book reviewers grow up reading a lot of books of the past. Doctor Who reviewers are often totally ignorant of the episodes of the past, they barely know the DWM classic top 10. No wonder they will think that Robert Holmes did anything worthy of being saved.

>yfw the president figured out it was a simulation because he actually had hair

this tf2 comic talk made me think another issue had just come out :(

I really think Steven Moffat is the most significant Doctor Who writer ever and it's not too early at all to call it what it is. With time, he will only become the most influental also.

im so sorry cats

at least jungle inferno came out

THIS IS THE BEST ONE

I like that Dobby is looking up into the camera.

updatekino. especially the new flamethrower. if only the australian servers were populated outside of 2fort or dustbowl.

I missed the costume reveal, is this for real? What's your opinion of it because I don't like it at all. Way too much going on there colour and clothes wise, like Colin Baker.

Miles likes Holmes for the most part though. Pretty much the only elements of Classic Who he cared to bring back for Faction Paradox were Sontarans in The Shadow Play, Morbius as "the Imperator", all the Rassilon stuff that originates in Deadly Assassin, and The Judgment of Sutekh.

I don't hate it but it gives me unwanted JNT era vibes.

have you tried the default matchmaking instead of community servers? me and my mates have been doing that and we hardly ever get 2fort, especially so if have jungle inferno toggled on

when i do jungle matchmaking its always mercenary park. or banana bay (cant complain about that one though) i havent even had the chance to play the payload map

>Steven Moffat is the most significant Doctor Who writer ever
It's hard not to be when you've spent the last 8 years retconning almost every major piece of the Doctor Who mythos.

Go back to Facebook and cry about Clara, tardpostie.

He was kinda trying to at the start of Misterio.

I'd rather stay here where I can anonymously complain about Moffat, RTD and Chibnall.

fuckin GOAT

What is your opinion on Doctor hoodies?

I like how the role already seems to have aged Jodie. I don't really like youthful-looking Doctors.

s'ok

goat

>tardpostie
Stealing this.

top kek

its costumekino

>watch a lost episode reconstruction
>subtitles are out of sync all over the damned place
>turns out they are for a slightly different version of this reconstruction
REEEEEE

newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2017/07/doctor-whos-steven-moffat-era-will-be-remembered-golden-age

Why do people keep pretending to be me? I prefer this to the hoodies. At least it's Doctor-ly.

Also the Peking Homunculi in "Sabbath Dei / In the Year of the Cat", but most of that is because BBV had the rights to Holmes' stuff and was only interested in doing a Dr-Who-connected spinoff. Still, the Great Houses are very much an update of Holmes' version of the Time Lords.

>dr who
>culture

>dr who
>dr who

>Silva Screen have announced the official soundtrack release of Series 9 and 10 of Doctor Who, due 1st January 2018.

>Doctor Who: Series 9 & 10 will be the final soundtrack release of music from the Twelfth Doctor, Peter Capaldi, featuring music from his final two series.

>This 4 disc set also includes the music from the episodes The Husbands of River Song, The Return of Doctor Mysterio, and Twice Upon A Time, as well as an extensive 24 page booklet with notes from Murray Gold. The score is performed by the BBC National Orchestra of Wales conducted by Ben Foster and James Shearman and with Murray Gold on keyboards, guitars and synths.

>The first 5000 copies of the CD will include an extra 16 page booklet depicting the 13 retro posters designed by Stuart Manning for Radio Times, one for each episode and be packaged in a slip case. All pre-ordered products on the Silva Screen store will include the extra booklet.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

Link?

>2 series of music and 2 christmas specials, 4 discs
Why do I have a feeling these are going to be condensed to fuck? Christmas specials often get an entire disc of music to themselves.

check the image, user, youre in for a shock

Oh.
Fair play.

here's the real info

True, also it's arguable there's some Terrance Dicks stuff in the mix to a lesser extent (Yssgaroth, Rassilon first appearing in Five Doctors, miscellaneous aesthetic cues from The War Games).

You guys know it's a Sup Forums pasta, right?

Don't think I've ever been on Sup Forums... any excuse for some Faction posting though.

It's not only on Sup Forums, I've seen it everywhere on and off Sup Forums

knowyourmeme.com/memes/piero-scaruffi-beatles-commentary

OH SHIT

fuck you

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUNDTRACK?

I AM EMAILING SILVA SCREEN DEMANDING AN ANSWER

FUCKING FINALLY

only on streaming

OH NO FUCK YOU

IT CANT BE MURRAYS FAULT BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE SOMEONE ASKED HIM AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE DELAY WAS

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY TO HIDE THE SERIES 9 SOUNDTRACK

WE DESERVE IT

TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only time I've successfully been rused on /who/. I didn't even believe the real WE&T spoilers that were posted here.

stupid gay

Peter Capaldi is an oogleh old man and oogleh old men don't deserve soundtracks.