The review embargo ends soon but RT isn't releasing the score until 7 hours before the movie releases...

The review embargo ends soon but RT isn't releasing the score until 7 hours before the movie releases. This can only mean good things right.
Nobody is even talking about this fucking movie. Could it be the fact that it doesn't feel like the big team up that was earned through years of individual story telling? Could it be because it feels like a mere sequel to a poorly received mess?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/29/review-blade-runner-2049-is-an-overlong-and-underwhelming-sequel/#30b68cbf2fce
collider.com/ben-affleck-dceu-batman-segue-out/#justice-league
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get this meme about all the characters needing an origin story. We have Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman already established, so that just leaves Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg, who nobody cares about. Guardians of the Galaxy introduced more characters at once while still being highly rated.

>people won't cancel their plans to see a movie in 7 hours

you can always see the reviews on metacritic.

>RT
Do people really care about the opinions of strangers? I don't know of anyone who consults RT before seeing a movie. I wonder if all of these reviews are just important within the bubble of Hollywood. I see many threads on this topic but no one that I know in real life cares.

>Having to actually read reviews to form an opinion instead of just looking at the big number
Well fuck you too RT

Also yes

*exhales*
ah NOES NO MO KNOW NOW NO NO

There, summed up all the butthurt mouse posts, so we can proceed.

Who gives a fuck about rotten tomatoes score?!?!

Literally this.

The Guardians are a unit though. That would be like wanting separate origins for the Fantastic Four.

Even garbage movies usually have a higher score than that on CCA

IT'S OVER!, DC IS FINISHED!

Full 'tism

this. where were my oceans eleven solo flicks? and what about x-men, why did we just see a bunch of fucking muties running around with no origin flicks?

>The Justice League are a unit though.

>being triggered

>I don't know of anyone who consults RT before seeing a movie.
Many of my friends and co-workers have and do.

>inb4 get better friends
>inb4 yeah, they're plebs
that's the point.

Never go full pajeet

But I don't like the MCU?

The whole point of the Justice League is that it's a super supergroup. It's the difference between a boy band and The Highwaymen.

Just goes to show you how bad it is

YOU KNOW IT

>This can only mean

Invasion.

>it's mostly good times at the movies
What did he mean by this ?

>Man of Steel: 77/10
>BvS: 62/10
>Suicide Squad: 63/10

>Justice League: 40/10

IT'S FUCKING OVER

SERIOUSLY my problem is the idea of them teaming up. I was so fuckin hyped for BvS when I saw the teaser as I am sure we all were

>Affleck looking as pissed as ever staring at his suit
That movie promised us greatness and it gave us an average take on batman fighting superman because they only fought for 5 mins.

HOW IS ZOD FIGHT LONGER??

Come on no one can defend BvS as it is.

Anyway I fuckin loved the Knightmare scenes because they took us away from the bland politics and slow pace and gave us adventure and horror (literally).

Now JL as it is looks terrible because gone is the black superman suit and in is so much comedy and bad reshoots along with a 3rd act we all know the answer to.

My idea?

Reboot DCEU and DO NOT have any team up at all. Or make JL Part 2 feel so incredibly different and get another director.

We need Affleck's Batman movie but due to WB, he isnt even up for it at this point.

Please make it Mr Affleck.

>that's the whole point behind Oceans Eleven. That super competent thieves banded together for a massive heist.

user, spouting the "they need origins movies" line is pure normie garbage. Defending it is absolutely pathetic.

But without a origin story, how are the viewers connection with the characters?

>Thanks, brain dead Americans

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/29/review-blade-runner-2049-is-an-overlong-and-underwhelming-sequel/#30b68cbf2fce

Opinion discarded.

>it's better than The Room

Subtle, Scott.

collider.com/ben-affleck-dceu-batman-segue-out/#justice-league
Also it looks like he's done playing Batman before an actual Batman movie happens. What a burnout. Pretty sad when the face of your franchise has no faith at all in what you're doing while everyone else in the world would love to make DC money for the rest of their life.

Fuck RT scores. He's the only review worth listening to.

they are kicking him out

Oceans Eleven is the boy band.
Danny Ocean, Ant-Man, and Ethan Hunt would be the supergroup. If you just started with those 3, it could be good but there wouldn't be any context.

>Best Batman ever
Why would you get rid of him? Not his fault he has been in average films

As long as it's "fun" that's all that matters. That's what Guardians 2 and Thor 3 reviews were all about. MCU fangirls are going to love it since that is what they are aiming for.

Why Barry is a gay Jew and not a Blond Aryan?

Why Aquaman is a island nagger and not A Blond Aryan?

Why Cyborg is in the JL? They need a black guy this much?

Has the King given his verdict yet?

BUT THE DC IS NOT MEANT TO BE FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DC's just plain old not meant to be

MC Uck pls

>le it's ok to be white xD

>quips
>no more bible references
>no more philosophical topics
>more feminism from Wonder Woman
>more CGI

he's got a challenge if he wants to give it a good review

he will write whatever seems more buzzworthy

F4ntastic had a 100

>worse than Fant4stic
There's no way WB is getting their money back from this bomb

It might even fail so hard it kills the merger

They're not getting rid of him, he doesn't want to do it any more. The constant pressure and humiliation from BvS onward is probably what drove himback to the bottle in the first place.

>Why Cyborg is in the JL? They need a black guy this much?

the bigger question is if they needed black representation in the league why not just use John Stewart green lantern

>The constant pressure and humiliation from BvS onward is probably what drove himback to the bottle in the first place
based Disney

>the bigger question is if they needed black representation in the league why not just use John Stewart green lantern

Because Tyrese aint ready yet.
He knows that the Rock is attached to the DCEU too and it hurts him.

I’m implying that BFCA can be completely unreliable at times

Sometimes it’s just one critic’s score that affects the whole initial rating and not the scores of accumulative critics.

I remember American Sniper having a 50 initially which made everyone jumped ship on its reception and awards chances and look at how did that go

You being a frightened Mouse shill is something else though. I’d be more concerned about ESPN than this flick which will gross over 800 million regardless of reception. I’m not sure how after getting btfo by critics twice with BvS and Suicide Squad people still think these flicks aren’t bulletproof

>muh BvS underwhelmed meme!
Yeah that one did because audiences didn’t find it too fun for their sensibilities. Now here’s a movie that is mostly being called fun and is having people wanting it to see it again.

The Guardians as you know them didn't start off together. Drax and Gamora were part of a team during the 90's though.

>Sometimes it’s just one critic’s score that affects the whole initial rating and not the scores of accumulative critics.

Sure, but critics have seen the movie for some time now, and the rest of them saw it last night

Wonder Woman had the accurate score 1 week before the embargo dropped

I have been saying this for a while and will keep saying it: DC should not follow Marvel's "cinematic universe" concept but keep doing standalone stories with its characters and give directors and writers more liberty in crafting stories. Fox is on the right track with "Deadpool" and "Logan". Given the shakiness of the DCEU since "Suicide Squad" (maybe even BvS), I would have set aside the whole concept and said "Man of Steel", "Batman v. Superman" and "Justice League" were part of Snyder's trilogy of films (or quadrilogy if Justice League were in two parts), then announced a slate of new projects with no ties to that trilogy/quadrilogy or each other.

ahahhahhahhahhahhhah