Do women really do this?

Do women really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a5235300/guys-who-love-the-smell-vagina/
researchgate.net/publication/281351901_Can_Men_Detect_Ovulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name of the movie?
Dno I smell of cum all the time and haven't been able to get a woman to even look at me

only german women

How do I detect a smell of horny pussy lads?

sauce?

>not splashing some bleach on the pussy before you fuck

smells like spam and eggs. It's always spam and eggs.

wait....is this the one where she intentionally is disgusting as fuck to the point that she gets a hemorrhoid or some kind of growth and keeps picking at it so she keeps getting infected and going to the hospital?

this is the chick from br 2049 right?

Wetlands

yes

noo is that memoryfu she was so innocent in blade runner

I really like all these things written about how much effort girls will exert to attract men, when really all they have to do is look interested.

>no, that's a german flick with shitty german actors based on a shitty german book written by a woman whose style of writing resembles that of a 10 year old writing her first diary

I call it an odor synch. Odors from different sources accumulate. That’s why the guy thinks his food reeks while real odor source is her underwear.

Why did you think they put her in a bubble?

depends on the men i guess. Thirsty omegas and betas will splash their load on even a disgusted sniffle from a girl, but to attract Chad McAlphadick you have to be a little more creative and forward.

unfortunately. women were a mistake. my ex sort of did this at times. i'd tell her to take a fucking shower and she would just go rinse off and wash her hair. she liked that i could smell her and honestly it does subconsciously arouse men. you smell pussy you want to fuck it.

luckily she was 9/10 body so it made up for it.

Thanks for the blog post

>are you hungry
god don't tell me what happens after this scene

t. beta orbiter

virgin detected

this makes me sick honestly.

>this is the chick from br 2049 right?
yes

>"Are you hungry?"
>the dude just ordered food
Fucking lazy.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a5235300/guys-who-love-the-smell-vagina/

do women like the smell of unwashed, smegma and urine covered dongs?

GOTT STRAFE ROCHE

No, memeing aside the equivalent to the smell of pussy for women is the smell of fresh sweat. Women get off on sniffing dude's shirts the way men get off on panties.

rotting fish

there are men that actually smell panties? what the fuck

salty milk and coins

>innocent
She eats a pizza imagining and wishing seven dudes came on it.

I used to have this fat coworker at my last job and you could literally smell her cunt after she went to the bathroom.
It was the most disgusting thing ever.

you wouldn't be complaining if she was a 10/10

just be honest with yourself and admit you have fatphobia

is hard to believe a 10/10 would have bad hygiene. I let you know if I ever find one with a smelly pussy.

>THAT FACE HE MAKES WHEN HE REALIZES ITS NOT HIS FOOD THAT WENT BAD
HI KEK

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

OFFICIALLY /cgl/ THE MOVIE

>Not being attracted to uggos makes you a bigot

I assumed watching the webm this would be a french film because of the lack of washing theme but it makes more sense as german because of it's fucking Engineering problem approach to human relationships (here chemical engineering). fuckin robotic germans and their robotic cinema

You just called yourself a beta orbiter

5 day old tuna salad

Not to mention the implied German-tier toilet fetishes

you ever have a girl bury her face in your balls and sniff deeply? it's pretty arousing.

But hemorrhoids have nothing to do with hygiene wtf

why do women and fags like this shitty foreign movies? i had an ex who would only watch french movies, once i tried to watch a movie with her and it was absolutely boring yet she was amazed by it

There is zero scientific evidence that human's can detect pheromones like other animals. If you like the smell of stinky puss, it's not natural, it's a fetish. That chick is disgusting and retarded. Anybody who isn't a virgin knows that clean pussy smells way better than dirty pussy. But for the record you shouldn't wash your pussy with soap, just rinse it with water to keep the pH and flora all normal and healthy. If you wash it with soap, or are actually retarded enough to use douches and shit like that, you will do nothing but fuck up the microorganisms and bacteria and pH and make your pussy stinky and unhealthy.

Me desu

Men can detect when women are ovulating by scent

researchgate.net/publication/281351901_Can_Men_Detect_Ovulation

Spotted another virgin. Pheromones is how I call it, you can really scent it. Get a girlfriend and you will understand. Its hot and makes me horny you wouldn't get it if you haven't experienced it.

yes

what a fishy thread this is

>burgers literally mutilate infant boys so there can never be a chance of smega or a smelly dick happening
>get off on the thought of a unwashed stinking cunt and celebrate the idea of it

Scent =/= pheromones
You can't smell pheromones. If we're talking about smells, then what I said still applies: clean pussy smells much better than dirty pussy.

The ovulation thing is really more evidence of this, since during ovulation is when a pussy is the cleanest.

I said its how I called it, I'm not a doctor and I don't know shit about how the process works nor do I care.

having sex > being a nerd

Oh I see, so you're just retarded then.
Got it.

So, let's settle it bros

What's the most patrician sense? Smell?

>namecalling
Who touched you inappropriately?

this

fuck off reddit phoneposter

>name calling
Calling someone "retarded" isn't name calling, "retarded" is an adjective not a noun you dipshit
> ^^^that's name calling

kek
these are clearly two different posters

And this is why I have regular sex and you don't.

>increasingly nervous virgin tries to strike back

I literally never type without proper punctuation, my amerinigger.

>And this is why I have regular sex and you don't
>being a fucking idiot means I have more sex
Not even joking now, you're embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

you must be new here

Well I know one thing, the people who have the most sex ALWAYS go around constantly talking about how much sex they have. It's never the losers or the virgins trying to make themselves look cool, it's always the people who actually have sex who talk about how much sex they have every time they open their mouths.

Yep, you are definitely not a pathetic, insecure loser who's overcompensating. Definitely not.

Not an argument.

Not the same guy, can you tell me how this t.XYZ person meme started? I really don't know.

google it fagit

Pussies smell unpleasant and taste even worse. Luckily Im a tits guy.

>smell unpleasant
>taste even worse

..I'm sorry you've only had sex with women that don't know how to keep themselves clean. You really are missing out.

the 6th sense
t. Shyamalan

Don't fucking reply if you don't want to spoonfeed.

If the question you're actually asking is
>are women that sexually forward?

The answer is yes, but only for 9/10 and 10/10 men.

>telling somebody to feed themselves is spoonfeeding
what did he mean by this?

Well when a woman is horny you can definitively smell it if she's in short, though that odor is different from an unwashed vagina.
Those are 2 different things.

fukken casual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamine
FYI this shit is the majority of what you smell out of an unwashed vagina.

G*rmans were a mistake

This.
You fucking retard

>There is zero scientific evidence
Give me scholarly sources. Every Primate does Humanity is not some special snowflake with smell.

I'm more a feet guy myself, I prefer sweaty feet to pure clean but clean >>>>>>>>> dirty

made out with a chick in cold weather. could see steam pillows appear from under the skirt. lol.

what the absolute fuck

She cuts her asshole while she's shaving.

wow stelline is living wild after daddy took her out of the glass house

How disappointing. I though she has lewd hemorrhoids

is there risks to fucking a hot chick with a smelly snatch? sounds hot as a virgin desu

Well yeah. There's girls out there who don't wash their pussies. But not because they're trying to seduce men with their spunk

bags of sand

Bag of milk

>You can't smell pheromones
YOU can't smell pheromones

good post

It's not often you see girls tryharding for dick. I don't even get it all she has to do is ask the guy to come to her bedroom.

hot

>smell of fresh sweat
sweat doesnt smell your retard, especially not when fresh

What the fuck is wrong with Germany?

That may be true for teenagers, or up until the point when you actually get a stable relationship, and have access to all the pussy you want. After that point it just seems unecessary to brag about, since everybody gets laid.

if you can't already your brain/cns is fucked up/deformed and you're low fitness stock and shouldn't breed. sorry

>everybody gets laid.