Do you like my RLM paintings?

Do you like my RLM paintings?

RedLetterMedia general

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AJP_Diddle
twitter.com/AJP_Diddle/status/928027912338411520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHA I LIKE WEN DEY WATCH DA MARVEL MOVIES AND DEY SAY "U KNO WAT? I LIEKD DIS MOVIE! U JUST GOTTA TURN UR BRAIN OFF!"
HAHA DEY R GREAT

are you okay, user?

Jay is off model.

I do actually. That's pretty good, i like the combination of style and subject.

I love the Rich One

I do, I followed you on twitter. keep up the good work user

>Jack's face
Oh my

They all look extremely drunk

Mike's painting realy captures his characters essence. Nice lighting on Jack. Rich and Jay seem a bit off, though I like your expressive style.

Very cool!

these are made on a computer

you have downs

>giant stupid signature in RED
Ruined as a reaction image desu

You made Mike look like an alcoholic.

That one of Rich is just slightly weird in such a way that it looks good but there's something off you can't quite place. It's perfect for him.

The Mike one is the best one aesthetically. It looks like something you actually might see in an art gallery. Would hang on wall

My favorite.

He looks like a midget.

Pls do Josh

Baron Rich Evans.

They're great. Keep it up.

sweet saw that on the front page of reddit this morning

Mike looks like he's alpha staring Jay down. Just like in real life.

>Jack on a much smaller canvas
Kino

Yikes

can i buy this? email me, I'll give you 100 bucks. If you want more we can talk: [email protected]

I like that Jack look likes the sad clown he is

>ywn rest your weary head on mike's hairy belly on a comfy white sofa in front of a roaring fire while he drinks beer and snow softly falls outside the window

You seem like a really good negotiator

Are you that meme painter?

Thanks!

I would definitely hang this above my bed

Would that make me gay

Can I email you if I want a pizzaroll?

Paint Jessi's feet

Get your ugly ass signature off any future paintings.

I doubt OP is the guy who made them, but here's the artist's twitter if you're serious

twitter.com/AJP_Diddle

Id' be impressed with his improvement if he is, these are much better than his usual stuff.

Would you murder Jay?

What happened to the guy who painted reaction images?

your brush filter is showing.
look at there is no reason there would be such a long brushstroke through Jay's face, unless its a setting on your computer and you like the "effect" because you feel its "oil paint-y". You made this on a computer in some program, these are not real oil paintings.

these paintings are oil on panel, he could have a layer underneath of something (gesso, idk) to give it more texture

in fact, there are streams of him painting the entire things ya douche-- P_Diddle on Twitch

BTFO

Apologize

Boyhood is a great movie and their review of it exposes them for the trash that they are

12 YEARS

twitter.com/AJP_Diddle/status/928027912338411520

Is this you?

epic

His head looks too big but then his head is actually huge so idk

Only if he refused to be my husband despite 2+ years of psychological reprogramming while held in captivity.

Yeah they're good bur your signature is really naive and forced, tone it down. And don't try so hard to make it look like the photograph as it causes that flattening where they all look spread out, feel free to use a bit of 'creativity'

Yes, why would anyone lie about something like this?

Ay tee es tees ay tee es tees!

Yeah those are cool OP, nice work faggot