en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Riddick:_Assault_on_Dark_Athena
vocaroo.com/i/s0TeNDEkdr7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was kino

kys

>Oh and they're making another one
how?

don't remember much but the bad CGI bothered me

I love this film, looks great especially considering the budget.

pitch black is kino. the other two are utter fag trash.

The Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay>Pitch Black>Riddick

Chronicles did have a better cast with Karl Urban, Thandie Newton and Judi Dench. Though really it goes like this....

Pitch Black > Riddick > Chronicles

fucking ace my man

They are? Cool, but isn't Diesel too old?

Dredd > Riddick > Chronicles > Pitch Black

>cheap costumes
>riddick's goggles look especially hilariously bad
>he forgets to wear his goggles when blasted with spesship spotlights
>vin diesel seems to think he's in a XXX 3with the hoverbike slo mo stunts
>CGI doge
>it's a riddick kills a man with his left foot and boxes his head while being tied up in chains episode
>this time it's the rain and not the darkness completely original story
Pitch black is the only goo one as pointed out
>riddick is a morally peculiar murderer with natural nightvision and survival skills
>he is not superman, though he is physically powerful and tough to kill
>he is not quipping badass one liners throughout the movie
>other characters don't trust him any more than they would a rattlesnake but clearly need him to survive
Chronicles of riddick was trash on so many levels, but riddick 2013 makes the mistake of tying itself to that trainwreck (karl urban cameo yay) but also vin diesel is playing the quipping immortal superman riddick and not pitch black no nonsense espcaped convict riddick

trash/10

First movie was like cheap Aliens, pretty good
Third one was half Aliens half survival film, also pretty good
The second one was LOL HE IS NOW AN EMPEROR OF SPACE UNDEADS FROM MORTAL KOMBAT, WE ARE ALSO NOW A SPACE DRAMA
That was probably the sharpest quality spike in history of cinema. I genuinely hope that they will just declare second movie a non-canon abortion and get back to surviving against mostrous aliens.

>read the title as Biodick from the thumbnail
Fuck my brain

>I genuinely hope that they will just declare second movie a non-canon abortion and get back to surviving against mostrous aliens.
But the third movie opens with a flashback of riddick being backstabbed by... ugh, "NECROMONGERS" so it is cannon. And also the character of riddick is now ruined, it's full on capeshit quipfest although which much more explicit violence

>NECROMONGERS
I feel like that would become a Sup Forums saying in another timeline

Give it one more movie f a m .

No, chronicles is not prequel trilogy memetic bad, it's just bad. The part where riddick goes to another escape proof prison was almost good, but then he has to kill a man with a teacup all the while dropping quips.

Noice, i love Riddick and want an end to the story

Riddick is now a chosen one superman from an extinct warrior superman race
Next movie is him going to his home planet of, ugh, FURYA

I like the first half of chronicles. It all goes to shit when they're on crematoria.

I like space Conan
the big budget one was kinda over the top though

>tfw dusting your dick
>It all goes to shit when they're on crematoria
user pls

this movie is literally a guilty pleasure for me
>riddick survivng on alien landscape
>i'm gonna put your head in this box
>everyone hamming it up
based vin

Riddick is the only remnant of the vintage 20th century action film. Anyone not watching Vin's movies can only substitute them with Ugandan flicks.

I pretty much love all Vin movies, though FaF is getting fucking annoying whenever Vin or The Rock aren't onscreen

when the fuck are they gonna make this game into a kino

But, user... it already is Kino

>tfw I actually cried when Carolyn died and Riddick remembers how she told him she'd die for them, but not for him, and yells ''Not for me'' in despair
Poor Riddick man

was the sequel any good? dark anthisomething

It is a fucking good game, but I wouldn't recommend the remake

Also the multiplayer mode was loads of fun, if more than 5 people played it

>You'll never travel to the underverse to get Kira back ;_;

Could have created a kino universe and franchise but failed. Why's that?

Pitch black is the only one that's worth a complete 1.0X speed watch

Great things are not meant to become pop culture fodder. Consider this a divine mercy.

user.. there are already 3 other riddick movies

nope, it becomes a shooter in the second half of the game and the story isn't even interesting; also bloom up the ass that doesn't look nice in all the sunny locales

Dark Athena, yes it's good. It's included in the complete edition or director's cut or whatever
>but I wouldn't recommend the remake
Why? I've seen people cry about downrgaded wall textures like fucking retards

yes I know davalos is a fine piece of ass

okay let's say crematoria is alright due to the running scene. last third of the movie is shit though.

>remake

There was a remake of butcher bay?

>tfw I have a somewhat similar voice if I try
>tfw I have to focus for it so I don't sound like it 24/7

I'd provide a vocaroo but there's no recording panel if I open the site for some reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Riddick:_Assault_on_Dark_Athena
It's more of a sequel that also includes the first game

>no recording panel
It's in Flash and Chrome stopped supporting that
Pick a better browser

I'm using Firefox...

Click the fucking lego block to the left of the URL bar to stop blocking Flash you underageb&

is it just me or does vin diesel sound like steven seagal? they both have that too cool for school forced brotha' baritone

Well that's just the sequel, not as good as BB but still a decent game.

There isn't one. I'm confused, considering I've used vocaroo before and I'm neither underage nor completely retarded when it comes to using a browser. This might be the exception. None of my Add-ons are blocking anything on the site either.

No, it isn't
>The game is a sequel to The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, which was remade and included along with the Assault on Dark Athena campaign
It's a weird thing where they went "okay our sequel will also include the previous game". Basically if you're asking cause you want to replay it, download Dark Athena and you get both campaigns in one game

Pitch Black is one of my favorite movies, I must have seen it about a dozen times in the theater.

Chronicles was great, a bit cheesy, but great world building.

Riddick was a rehash, and kinda sucked, but it was still good.

Cartoons were great, never played any of the games.

>Riddick was a rehash
Doesn't it have some kind of line like "you know what we do now? exactly what we did back then and let's see if old Johns is any different" or am I completely misremembering that? I can appreciate Vin going "I know you guys loved Pitch Black so here's that part"

>I'm neither underage nor completely retarded
Highly doubtful.

I too share that love for the Pitch Black movie.
It's pretty great

vocaroo.com/i/s0TeNDEkdr7Y

Not even close
Now try yelling KYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at the tope of your voice while keeping that tone, I double dare ya

That's my point, there's a reason 90 % of Riddick dialogue is in this subdued growl. It's pretty difficult to keep up this kind of tone while speaking loudly or not focussing on it.

>Cartoons were great, never played any of the games.
Directed by Peter fucking Chung? Aeon fucking flux? How did I never see that?

At least he's not clenching his teeth like based Clint

Just out of curiosity, what is off?

Your microphone your diction and your octave

>she'll never ask for your D all sweet-like

I just realised the common theme, the last 3rd of all of these movies is a piece of shit

Cept for Chronicles, that whole thing was garbage

Come to think of it, Alien: Covenant had a pretty shithouse 3rd act too. Mixing action with space thriller/space horror just doesn't work.

Event Horizon probably has the best final act of all space thrillers.

>last 3rd of all of these movies is a piece of shit
Have you even watched Pitch Black?

I have a soft spot for slightly androgynous girls
Or should I say a hard spot?

dumb frogposter

I thought Pitch Black was good, but I thought Chronicles of Riddick was sort of overblown and I think Riddick in general is suited better to smaller situations like the one in Pitch Black versus grand sweeping stories

Is Riddick more like Pitch Black or more like Chronicles?

Riddick literally starts with him being abandoned on a planet by the Necromongers so they can remake Pitch Black

I think it was okay. The first part, where Riddick only survives on the planets was great, it should be like this entire movie.