When will Aziz be taken down?

It is only a matter time now...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1UkgbpE4XfL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sweet

How do women remember every instance of their asses being grabbed?

A poo would never behave bad when women are around

If a poo-stained gremlin with a high pitched voice grabbed my ass I'd remember forever too

Why do people grab the asses of strangers anyway? I understand if it's a prelude to something more, but on its own it's just a handful of flesh.

Because they are fat bitches that no one touches.

I bet she bragged about it until #metoo happened

Fucking POOOOOOOOOOOOO

It is only a matter of* time now... is what I meant

I hope more people come forward so the forced poo is gone forever

>Hello Twitter, I'd like to report a carcrash... what do you mean this isn't what I'm meant to do..... what do you mean I'm a vapid roastie the likes of which will ruin lives through my impropriety and generally sheltered upbringing... I don't understand

why is just grabbing ass for some seconds a big deal now. I live in a 3rd world muslim shithole and i remember in high school that some alpha chads managed to slap or grope the butts of some girls

You'd be amazed at what women can remember, not about anything useful, like math, science, or history. But bad shit you did, they can remember that decades.

Aziz BTFO.

A Muslim being A CREEP? What madness is this?

It's a great way to assert dominance in the work place. Like if you and another guy are both going after the same promotion, grab his ass when he is heading into the interview. It breaks his spirit, and secures your advancement.

AND ANOTHER GOES
AND ANOTHER GOES

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Aziz is based, this is just another instance of white leftist SJW's trying to bring down a successful minority actor in the industry.

All poo in loos are creepy as fuck. Just look at what they say to girls on normiebook.

he isn't muslim tho

First, why would an ass grabbing be a big deal, second, how can anyone know if the ass grabbing wasn't consensual at the time and now you just trying to fuck him over?

did he asked for pics of bobs and vagena?

give him a break he used to works trains it's hard job.

Jesus fucking christ how far down the shithole does narcissistic roastie whores take this #metoo bullshit?
And how the fuck is ass grabbing perverted? I think Aziz is an annoying unfunny cunt, but this is just fucking trash.

clearly this is just a personal vendetta
10-1 odds she wanted him to want to fuck her and he didnt

what a sad existence

show bobs and vagen

that was a slav

Sir, may I bother your ass for a grab?

POO

True, they can even remember shit that only happened in their imagination.

>t. white beta fedoralord

Indians are alpha

open boob

>open chest

God I hope she gets hit by a bus.

wh*Te ''people'' are so pathetic

>You will never be as beta as Alexander

/ourpoo/

He's friends with Beyonce, so one time he was hanging out with Kanya and Jay Z and they said he'll be fine, because Beyonce and he was like WHAAAAAT

Alexander is so fucking broken by reddit that everything he writes is a plea for upvotes. I hate him more than the Poo and the Camwhore combined.

Not that poltard but he was at least raised Muslim

it's crazy to think about how much shit they make up in their minds, and then pretend it's reality. in every serious relationship i've been in, the girl has had a dream where i cheated on her or did some shit to make her hate me or caused her to become sad. after they woke up, they didn't realize it was a dream for a minimum of a day. even when they figured it out, they were still pissed of at me.

>tfw I am enjoying this carnival of chaos

>if you don't respond fast enough you're a piece of shit
>if you do respond it's just to cover your ass because you're a piece of shit

There's literally no winning. Apologizing ends up doing more harm than good. There are people who still lose their shit about Taylor Swift not voicing a political opinions and "denouncing" Trump.

The new thing is to force everyone to jump on the bandwagon of "denouncing" someone, and if they don't then it's just as good as supporting that person.

Either you're with us or against us mentality.

he left islam, he is considered an apostate

fiki fiki

Huh? I thought he was more or less openly gay.

>t. street shitters

i literally no see any strategy out of this situation. what would someone do?

as you said, there seems to be no winning here.

Hello alexander

vocaroo.com/i/s1UkgbpE4XfL

hello dirty indian subhuman

I think the least damage comes from ignoring them.

If you respond to it, news stories will write about it. There's a chance they will write about it if famous people comment on it or accuse as well.

This.

I grabbed some much ass in highschool
Bitches love it.

wassup alaxander , I am so sorry that I managed to get that java job before you .

I've never had this happen to me (because no Gfs)

but I know a guy who's wife does this to him A LOT. She literally treats him as if he cheated, when it was a fucking dream. My theory is that she's the one cheating, and this is what the brain does to cope with not taking responsibility. It's like projecting your own actions onto another so they are the bad guy, not you.

Imagine having leddit so implanted into your head that everything you say in life is basically
>Good day sir! I tip my hat to you gentlemen!
>That was epic for the win.

I wonder if she would have an issue if it was Chris Pratt and not Aziz who grabbed her ass

I think so too, as long as these people are whining and no one pays attention to them.

Or maybe sue them for defamation? but the same thing happens, people would translate it as silencing the person.

>someone touched me inappropriately.
>the woman can't prove the guy did it.
>The guy is the criminal.

Fucking social justice fags.

The websites like jezebel etc are scouring the web for articles like these, and once they get a hint of it, it's ogre.

All comedians are perverts.

member when he dumped his model gf so he could chase after Jlaw only to get friendzoned?

>Alexander

What a faggot. Pajeet was right to just ignore him.

>JUST

It looks like his head is so hot that it's burning holes in his hair.

>wanting a blue haired, pierced up slag
alpha indeed.

why are they all libs

based poo chad

>what is roy moore

Someone flirted with her years ago and she' still bitter over it. And #metoo has given this child a platform to whine about it endlessly in public, pathetic.

The Twitter account has been deleted.

He got to her.

Because there's not a ton of conservatives in Hollywood.

Just sit back and enjoy the SJW movement destroy itself.

1 republican vs. a shitload of democrats

>what's your point?

>He got to her.
how?

>I live in a Muslim country
>Why is rape bad? LMAO

>all
Also there is O'Reilly too

>roy moore, steven seagal, james woods, trump, bill o'reilley, roger ailes

>everything I don't like is rape.

Check the Twitter account. It's been deleted. She's probably just committed suicide with a bullet to the back of her head.

>he left islam, he is considered an apostate

What is taqia.

Groping is not rape and if those girls reported what happened to the administration, the students that hroped them would get expelled but they didn't because they liked it.

>you can't be angry at me for grabbing your ass because i'm ugly and chris pratt is handsome

6 conservatives + 1000's of liberals

I ask again, what's your point?

James Woods isn't accused of anything bad.
Man
Weinstein raped and harrassed women for fourty years, and Liberals are like "yeah well James Woods asked a woman on a date and made a joke about it when he found out she was 16 that's just as bad as Weinstein!"

So richard dawkins is committing Christian taqiyya.

I know real life isn't the movies but don't they have "fixers" for something like this?

Someone threatens you, you pay them money, and problem goes away.

You said all were libs.

fuck off pinkdick

jesus fuck nigger, taqiyya was only practiced by shi'ites and a very specific subsect of shi'ites at that

>reddit tier humor
plebbit fags have to go back

OH NO NO NONONO
LOOOK
AT
THE
OF
HIS
HEAD
OH MUH LUUUUUUUUUHRD
Ah HAHAHAHA

I for one am enjoying watching Hollyweird disintegrate

She is obviously cheating on him.

He would be dead if he was actually an apostate

There are shitton of ex-muslims m8 even in arab countries like egypt and iraq.

>everything I don't like is haram and subject to rape

It's not about what they reported, but what they DIDN'T report. Rape is often unreported. So it's clear that Aziz committed a disgusting unreported rape.

>implying it's not still in practice

gets better and better by the day

lol and I bet they go about declaring their atheism in the streets just like the american ones.

>Feminists are degenerate hypocritical jerks.

I love this timeline.

>i want to fuck she