Mel Gibson is “Family Friendly” Again

>Apparently Mel Gibson is “Family Friendly” Again? How Did We Let This Happen?
>Last week we asked the question Hold On, How Is Mel Gibson Still a Thing? and hoped that after the pull of Louis C.K.’s film I Love You, Daddy and the first post-scandal Weinstein Company release only making $742, the answer would be, “Naw, false alarm.” According to The Hollywood Reporter, Daddy’s Home 2 performed better than expected, making a $30 million weekend debut with 37% of the audience being families. Yes, people brought their children to this. As THR wrote:
>Box-office analyst Paul Dergarbedian says Gibson’s appearance in the movie didn’t prove a deterrent, and may have even raised its profile. “If Gibson can stay the course, his prospects as an actor seem bright — something unimaginable just a few short years ago,”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxZRfn2Rgqg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOi8uKAW0AA6Pkb.jpg:small
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kikes are DEVASTATED

It's funny that they're all up in arms about Mel "Banter" Gibson being in the film but not Mark "Blind a Vietnamese Man" Wahlberg.
I wonder why that might be...

What did he mean by this?

WOAH THE PUBLIC REACTS TO RAPE DIFFERENTLY THAN SAYING BAD WORDS WHO KNEW

Fuck the pc police!
Mel can say whatever he wants, right of every citizen. Hollywood jews wanting to kick his ass out but cant are using this as their witchunt disguised as virtue

Of course good morals are family friendly

Get the Gringo was a really fun movie.

>"That's my friend," Glover said of Gibson, adding, "He's had tough times. We've all had tough times."

Mel's a good guy, fuck all if people wanna crucify him cause he said bad words.

Oh that's beautiful. This one movie review I saw on youtube launched into a whole spiel dedicated to Mel's past shit when bringing up this movie, that lasted for a solid 10 min. while also playing recordings of him.

Good to see this, fuck you Korey I hope you get a tumor.

Should I see daddy's home 2 ? The trailer looked like a return to that old style of anti spineless husband vibe you saw a lot in the mid 2000s

He's booked for the future with leads.
The man is back!
Did a good acting job on Blood Father and a bad directing on Hacksaw Ridge.

Why would he say that about Danny Glover?

Fuck off OP

I'm continually getting a kick out of how """"""egregious"""""" Mel's rant and other such things were considered back in the day, now we have one of Hollywood's biggest producers in bed with ex-Mossad agents to quell outcry from his litany of rape victims and....that's covered with the exact same tone as the Mel stuff. As if this is just more of the same, like Mel saying racist stuff is anywhere near as bad as Harvey's indiscretions.

And before I could rationalize it away as "oh well maybe it's just a progression and the bar has been moved higher and higher" we get the Louis "watch me jerk if you want to work" CK story and they're treating it the same way they treated the Harvey stuff, essentially lowering the bar again for the outrage.

but hes a fucking catholic

I like Mel, he's a good actor and an excellent director.
Now all men are bad and women are perfect.
Shit

John oliver fucking started all this bullshit when he compared mel to weinstein.

Honestly I've heard it's just not very funny, though even the negative review I listened to said Mel was the highlight

>why is Mel Gibson family friendly again
Probably because rightism is becoming more extreme. The Overton Window is shifting, leftists...

S O O N

He isn't supposed to be playing a racist drunkard in the film so how does this effect families going to see this?

Also whoever wrote that should be shot for using the prase still a thing when talking about a hunan being.

I hate that guy

All he does is trounce others work

It has some fairly funny set pieces. There's a moment where the dads all come together to freak out about one of the kids touching the thermostat so, it's not all idiotic physical comedy.

Not the best movie ever but a decently entertaining 100 minutes.

>I really, really wish everyone in the world had seen him for what he was and laughed in his face, laughed him out of his prestigious, lucrative career. Instead, he got a goddamn Oscar nomination for directing Hacksaw Ridge.

Do they hire literally anyone to write these smack pieces.
This is so badly worded and comes across like an angry blogger.

>This is so badly worded and comes across like an angry blogger.
But it is written by an angry blogger.

Well shit

Never seen this one, when it was on the news it was all uggoes and fatties. This man is objectively hot.

if lethal weapon would've been made today people would lose their shit.
left an right alike.

Hollywood has become so unbelievably toxic that based Mel is now considered family friendly in comparison.

Mel Gibson has always been family friendly. He didn't fight for progressive causes like Louis C.K, or market himself as some kind of male feminist, which is why he lives.

>How Did We Let This Happen?
I love how confounded these morons get when things don't go their way.

racist piece of shit

>yfw hundreds of women launch #metoo style complaints against mel

He is a good guy and a great filmmaker people need to give him a break at least he isn't accused of rape or anything like all these people now.

>That Aryan jawline
>That 88 shirt
Ubermensch af

>How Did We Let This Happen?
>(((we)))

OBSESSED

BASED
A
S
E
D
MEL
E
L

Not yet anyways.

G O Y E D

O

Y

E

D

damn, he's jacked.

I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR RESURRECTION OF CHRIST.
Madman is gonna show Jesus in Hell for 3 days and Jim Caviezel is on-board to take the lead role again.

Oh and the Viking movie.

There's a big guy joke to be found here im sure of it

Oh poor jews. Nasty mister said nasty things about them. Bo-hoo. Double so, as no-one else cares. Oh, the humanity.

Can't stop based Mel.

>PACK OF NIGGERS

>why is Mel Gibson family friendly again
same reason that new wolfenstein game is bombing. the goyim are waking up.

Dr. Mengele. I'm NSDAP.

The Clint Eastwood impression was hilarious.

Mark Wahlberg is not jewish, his last name is Swedish

BASED MEL!

I'm going to see Daddy's Home 2 tomorrow night. I didn't see the first but I gotta support my boy.

It was a surprisingly entertaining flick. With that premise people have don a lot worse, but Gibson really made it work.

uhhh LITERALLY how is mel gibson even a thing right now? i just... honestly? i can't even right now. just ugh.

>show Jesus in Hell for 3 days and Jim Caviezel is on-board to take the lead role again
SOURCE
NAO
pls

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
youtube.com/watch?v=MxZRfn2Rgqg

>come with me faggot, we’re saving cinema

my role model

IT BEGINS

THE PERFIDIOUS JEWS WILL BE FORCED TO HAND OVER THE CROWN JEWEL OF THEIR PROPAGANDA MACHINE TO THE GOYIM

ONE BY ONE AS STUDIO GIANTS FALL AND HAVE THEIR NAMES PARADES THROUGH THE HEADLINES THE JEWISHNESS OF THE PATTERN WILL BE UNIGNORABLE EVEN TO THE MOST ARDENT OF SELECTIVELY-BLIND

THE TIME OF JEWS IS OVER

THE TIME OF MEN HAS COME

Beast

Good.

>box-office analyst Paul Dergarbedian
This nigger is literally a Mossads. He's been issuing benign "insight" on domestic box-office grosses for several decades. How is this a career Sup Forums?!?

New wallpaper
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOi8uKAW0AA6Pkb.jpg:small

Because unlike 90% of his peers he isn't a sodomite or a paedophile.

Mean words don't seem so bad when everyone else is feeding the ducks.

Damn he looks good

WDHMBT!????

>Blood Father
I looked up the trailer for it
Something about this new shtick of his is really funny to me. I want to laugh uncontrollably but it's just irritating.
>You'll face God for it....BUT NOT YET!
WE GET IT YOU'RE A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND YOU'RE TAKING THINGS UNDERGROUND

YES IT'S WEIRD
Somehow the blatant conservatism was cool in the Patriot. This stuff is like...hearing a family member tell corny joke.
It's endearing but I'd rather hear something good.

>mfw Mel Gibson kisses Mark Whalburg at the end

It wasn't just racism. He really exploded on his wife, it's a scary speech and it hits hard.

My fucking nigger over here

>t. shitblasted judenkike

If you have never talked to your wife/girlfriend that way she is either an angel or you are a pussy.

I hear you, but he's definitely got something off to him. It's a redneck hot.

Milquetoast: The Fad

THE JEW FEARS THE GIBSON

I love this man

It's because kikes run hollywood and the worst thing you can do to a kike is to point it out

Little does he realize, it's no longer the current year

>Mista Gibson you realla hurt us by showing a realistic depiction of Jesus and the pharisees that had him killed. If you want to be back in showbiz you're gonna have to prove you're a good goy.
*Kisses Mark Walberg*
>YES GOY
>"MEL GIBSON IS BACK EVERYONE"

This

>jewswine
>their leaders literally looked like pigs
>goering looks like a pig
lol

FIRST HOLLYWOOD, THEN EUROPA

>You look like a fucking bitch in heat
Yeah that's the kind of dirty talk I prefer.

>>why is Mel Gibson family friendly again
Because lefties don't form family units, they just play their passive-activist games for more and more people who also don't form family units.

>by showing a realistic depiction of Jesus and the pharisees that had him killed.
The Passion (as in the source material, not the movie) was never meant to be "realistic" and was exclusively intended to be violent and inciting for all the illiterate inbred peasants who were incapable of understanding the idea of theistic ethics

>Jew and gay mafias have been after Mel since the early 90s (at least)
>Mel knocked down but not out
>Hollywood is burning down with kikes and fags getting wrecked left and right
>Mel is back on top
What an awesome timeline we are living in.

>was never meant to be "realistic"
All the whipping of Jesus in the movie was moddled after the exact wounds recorded on the Shroud of Turin.

Mel is human garbage, but Get the Gringo and Blood father were both really good action flicks.

dang. that's a fine looking specimen - no homo. jelly as fuck.

t, jew

>Apparently Mel Gibson is “Family Friendly” Again?

He never stopped.

>Mel is human garbage
That's what your mother has been thinking of you since you turned 18

>Hold On, How Is X Still a Thing?

anyone who uses this kind of language gets gassed, all in agreement?

he never talked shit about the Jews though, for example have you heard from Gary Oldman recently?

*record scratch*

fuck a bitch t bq h

>Lefty media trying to act like they give a shit about "family friendly" or the family unit in general

That's funny coming from the party where their top priority is figuring out where the next dick in their ass is coming from.

Hollywood doesn't care if he hates his daughter and was an alcoholic, but when he starts talking about the JEWS, now he's a monster

The pendulum is swinging. The liberal media is imploding on itself right now. People have had enough of the annoying bullshit. Meanwhile, Mel is the pinnacle of stability and success.

who gives a fuck you bitch made faggot grow a pair and stop putting women on pedestals

Hollywood is imploding, a cultural shift is coming, who'll seize the moment?
The SJWs will sure want to shame everyone into submission, but I sense that many powerful people who used to pose as liberal because of PR will probably get tired of that bullshit, specially when their friends and probably themselves start getting fingers pointed at them.