What the fuck ever happened to Krudman?

What the fuck ever happened to Krudman?

He's one of the rotating artists for Extra Credits and I think he's got other illustrator jobs, too

IT'S CALLED A MOONBOUNCE YOU FUCKS

>Not Bouncy Castle

I really enjoyed Fanboys, but unless I'm mistaken, the sudden death of his brother hit him really fucking hard.

Moon Jump

He made a shitty comic, reworked it a few times due to low self esteem, then gave up.

Its called smokey moon jump and brings jobs to the region.

>Bouncy house

I assume the finest taste you have is eating out swamp ass holes.

The legal battle is still going on too, which is why he hasn't been doing anything lately

Legal battle? What happened?

I too would like to know of this legal battle.

Fuck you

>implying it's not called a Jumping Jamboree

BOUNCE HOUSE

It's a fucking BOUNCE HOUSE you tards.

It's called a moon jump you degenerate.

>15 posts
>No mention of the proper pronunciation
It's a hop house you retards

Okay, I've actually worked with a number of inflatables at carnivals and such. While I always called the bouncy castles the brand name is Jupiter Jump, so everyone is wrong.

Trampoline House, moron

Maybe if it's a covered trampoline, they're two different things.

>Krudman catches his fiance with a dude's dick in her mouth; kicks her the fuck out
>ex-fiance goes and tells the police that he's got a stash of cp in his attic
>ex gets her friends to make up a story where he got them all drunk and convinced them into an orgy
>"welp, there's no proof that any of this DIDN'T happen so we're just going to have to assume that it DID!"

Gotta love the US justice system.

Huh, I thought he was a complete beta nu male cuck. Guess I was wrong.

WHAT

Brands are localized. The fact that you used Jupiter Jumps doesn't mean they're called that everywhere.

He retreated to tumblr and they ruined him.

I thought "Guilty until proven innocent" was the bristish way of doing it.

It's no even a trampoline. You don't inflate trampolines!

the fuck? I've never heard of any of this. Are you taking us on a ruse cruise, user?

When it comes to rape and pedo claims, the accusation is the evidence.

Moon walk

ive heard dick all about this and considering that he has enough freinds around that seem to love the hell out of him and would send up red flags if such was the case i think you are lying

to be fair there seems to be mounting evidence that Phara is half native so that's even less for whiners to gripe on
especially one faker in particular who yells "problematic!" cause they're mad that Battleborn was an abortion on launch and Overwatch out preforms it at every angle

Anyone who believes something that's been posted on Sup Forums without a verifiable citation is an idiot.

I miss F@nboys more than any old vidya webcomic.