Ego the living planet isn't a planet in Guardians of the Galaxy 2

>ego the living planet isn't a planet in Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qowLrZga-U
youtube.com/watch?v=oJYY-gbd6m8
joblo.com/horror-movies/news/escape-from-new-york-remake-details-and-snakes-real-name-revealed-197
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4hZqrIM9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe his ego is the size of a planet

He's an ancient cosmic being that inhabits planets and also has a human avatar.

>]
Now he's Space Snake Plisken.

Did you just assume his form?

Ugh.

These, either works

That's funny since we almost got a third movie with Snake Plissken literally going to space, Escape from Earth.
Shame it got cancelled, the same goes for the Escape from NY cartoon and video game.

Maybe he'll get turned into a planet at the end of the film?

Dang I wanted to see Kurt Russells face on a giant planet

Gunn said he won't be a planet

>and video game.
We did, it's called Metal gear solid. Or Arkham City for the actual concept of the movie as a game.

Disappointing.

No, seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=3qowLrZga-U
youtube.com/watch?v=oJYY-gbd6m8

user that's no his final form

At least we've got a great comic

>Gunn said he won't be a planet
But, he's Ego, the Living Planet.

And this

joblo.com/horror-movies/news/escape-from-new-york-remake-details-and-snakes-real-name-revealed-197

Don't remind us of that shit.

>big troube is the next in line
>the rock will be jack burton

Bump

It's just an avatar. If they're not going to do the planet thing it makes no sense for Gunn to say that he was an irreplaceable part of the script, to the point that he had zero backup plan if the deal with Fox didn't go through. If he's just some guy any other Cosmic entity would do, and I'm sure Gunn wouldn't have minded doing a Starhawk pastiche.

Underrated post

>Gunn said he won't be a planet

>This is really about the relationship between [Star-Lord] and his father, who happens to be a living planet, and his other father, Yondu, who is an abusive jerk.

-James Gunn July 28 2016

Fuck you.

that third movie sort of happened, it got ripped off and made into a movie By Luc Besson with Guy Pierce in the "Plissken" role, I think John Carpenter actually sued him over it. Worth a watch though

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4hZqrIM9w

Yeah I liked that movie okay.

Yep, and Carpenter won

Not only won, but when Besson tried to appeal, the judged increase the pay out 10x.

>he'll just sacrifice himself ala Groot from GotG 1 to save Peter and GotG 3 will have him as Baby Ego

You know it will happen

>Believing that James Gunn would leave out Ego's true form

We're talking about the guy who put Celestials and Howard the fucking Duck in the first one. They don't want to spoil it.

But we got actually got that one as well. (According to franch court)

> I think John Carpenter actually sued him over it.

Which is hilarious because someone asked him if he knew about how much Metal Gear Solid stole form him and his response was basically.

>Yeah but Kojima called me up and asked me if I was alright with it, he's a pretty cool guy

So according to this, Besson didn't even give him a complimentary phone call beforehand.