part of his quest
youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM

>doesnt know how publicity apearing works

Felix Faust

Why must I watch this every time

because it's kino

he wants to be in a movie

Adrien Brody as Hal Jordan

>Adrien Brody, of course, is not in “Justice League,” but originally he was, his role was the lead and he expected, performed and read in the script and the book on which the script was based. Snyder found his attention wandering from Brody’s character in the edit and focusing instead on Jason Momoa's, to the detriment of the former’s screen time. We should remember that, significantly, this was Brody post-“The Pianist” and it’s clear he expected his role here to be his big blockbuster break. In fact, he mentioned in a 2016 Independent interview that: “The pressure on that film was that I had to carry the movie with a cast of stars that I truly admired — Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill in particular. You hear horror stories about Ben Affleck, that he can be a real bastard if he doesn’t admire your work.”

Hal Jordan

That's a big nose

for jew

I actually think that would be awesome casting even though normies would make fun of him

He is Eobard Thawn you fucking morons

Who was he originally playing? Flash?

he was steppenwolf

yes, you mostly saw him as a thin red line however

Reverse flash incoming

i'm going to assume this was a samefag but even so, bravo.

bravo.

youtube.com/watch?v=taL06OVt4kQ
What did he mean by this?

>beef up for "predators" movie
>let yourself go back to soiboy status after that
literally a cuck

Adrien is a Green Lantern. Not even joking. He is not in this movie, but will appear in next Justice League. Eva Green also is a Talia Al Ghul and one A-lister will be a Reverse Flash. You can screencap this.

Bullshit. Eva is busy doing trash movies with Burton and Andries is old as fuck for Jordan.

>Reverse Flash
Adrien is reverse flash you fucking faggot

Nope.

It cannot be helped
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

>dolby atmos
whoa last time it was dolby digital

user.. This is... This is....It's beautiful. Thanks for opening my eyes