WB already accepting JL's fate

Fucking hell why let this article happen a few days before release? Are they trying to make it look like complete shit?

user...

Wow wtf I can't believe WB released a statement like that.
Who's Scott Mendelson, their CEO?

lel, implying that this piece of shit hasn't written this for dem clicks

>trying
no need to try, it is

>Scott Mendelson
>WB
???
Release the movie already, the mouseshilling is reaching critical levels.

>Bloomberg Businessweek: "substance-free and downright hideous, there is not much to love here. Not even the Uber-talented Ezra Miller could overcome these issues. Count us #allout"

>New York Magazine: "...at some times fun and at others mediocre, Justice League is never all that bad. But it never approaches the dizzying heights of this Summer's Wonder Woman, or even the low peaks of 2013's Man of Steel"
>WSJ Magazine: "It is beyond reason that an acclaimed production team and a roster of talented actors could produce something so mediocre. That DC's shortest film to date manages to bore the audience is simply baffling. That Snyder, a director driven by visual fidelity, could produce action sequences bearing the hallmarks of a mid-nineties video game is immensely disappointing. And that the Justice League's first on-screen appearance is so objectively poorly-executed is infuriating."

start praying DCucks

>"...at some times fun and at others mediocre, Justice League is never all that bad. But it never approaches the dizzying heights of this Summer's Wonder Woman, or even the low peaks of 2013's Man of Steel"

Just let Patty Jenkins direct the whole DCEU, honestly

say it with me!
>DoA

>Wonder Woman
>dizzying heights

But it was just a mediocre clone of Captain America: The First Avenger. Literally. What the fuck are DCucks and feminazis smoking?

>or even the low peaks of 2013's Man of Steel"
OUCH

lolol fucking dc fanboy scott

he literally said it was a bad thing that spider-man homecoming was a success

all fake

I think people were just blown away that after their other flops DC made an ok wonder woman movie

>the critics are being paid by Disney!
>RT is being controlled by Disney!
>it's all Whedon's fault, he's disrespecting Snyder's vision!
>it's okay to make shitty movies, what really matters is if the fans like them!

If they hire a co-director to do the action, sure

it was dead long before then

DCeks need to learn that you can't expect one director to do a whole franchise. Marvel came to where it is because of Kevin Feige who didn't direct shit but produced the movies, serving as a master director for the universe above all.

A movie director cannot pull that much planning while focusing on his own movie. Micromanagement is the way to go. Just hire at least a competent director to act as a producer.

>Lex was axed
FUCK YOU WHEDON

there she is

Worse, one of their investors

they are fake though, I wanted to laugh but I searched for it and didn't find anything

gimme source if they are true

>the Uber-talented Ezra Miller

Fucking kikes

I mean, in fairness he is probably the most talented member of the cast.

This is one time I actually wish WB are greedy enough to follow up with "Justice League: The Zack Snyder Cut" which discards the shit Whedon has done. The whole "you won't even notice Whedon's hand in this because the film was always more light-hearted" narrative is typical damage control.
That's just wishful thinking, of course. We'll likely get an "Extended Cut" like "Suicide Squad" which simply adds some scenes here-there but doesn't improve the film at all like the "BvS: Ultimate Cut".

It's from the future

there are some positive ones to but why the fuck would I post those?

The Marvel shilling is blatantly obvious with this film. I know they couldn't help themselves but to love Wonder Woman - considering they're all SJWs - but hating this film when ALL reviews by normal people have been positive so far, makes the shilling painfully obvious.

>(((Bloomberg)))

>rotten tomato
now a credible source, thanks

>still DoA thanks to weadon

Lex is in the movie

Scott's face always cracks me up. Of all the pics to use why pick one where you're making such a dumb ass face?

>DC amage ontrol
What did user meme by this?