Heh lol haha

Heh lol haha

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
theblast.com/kevin-spacey-morals-clause-contract-house-of-cards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the Russians put my common sense in an internment camp

Rather be spacey rn. He's talking about suing over it.

Spacey will sue?

Is Takei /ourgay/?

I'm not even very political.
But what is it with all these very vocal anti-Trump people being exposed as creeps?
Sure, we could discuss Bill O'Reily and Ray Moore, but the number of vocal liberals being exposed is just staggering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Hollywood has let that cry wolf culture festure for so long that it bit them in the ass and since most of Hollywood is liberal, then who else will fall and be exposed but liberals

Though I don't think James Wood or Tom Sizemore are hardcore liberals

truly enlightened. americans are media addicted morons. they'll eat that russia crap up

Sup Forumsflakes and their gay try hard threads, LeLs

fuck.

Is projection.

The most outspoken SJW are the ones that are trying to make amends over their past shameful behavior.
This is the basis of virtue signaling. They are trying to believe they are good ppl and not hypocritical shitlords.
Take joss whedon and all those male feminists

Also Hollywood and media in general is full of every kind of degenerates.

>implying national security is being cruel and petty

wow

yeah hm I wonder why all these creeps who work in the film capital of america are so against trump

Louis CK responded by denying everything until he no other option, cringe redditor retard

Andrew Johnson.

There's no morality clause in his contract apparently. He can't be removed from House of Cards over this

Russia is controlled by Jews, so I will go with "C", George Takei. Final answer.

Tagay has back pedaled on the russian thing, now he's pulling an Alex Jones and saying that his rapie cock grabbing ways were a farce and he just did it for howard stern.

Takei did what?!

He's not being removed is he? Thought Netflix was just going to end it after this season.

and now he's virtue signalling the libs so they keep believing his bullshit.

Hence why Chechnya, Dagestan, and Ichkeria need to be independent. Kavkaz Caliphate pls

Their agenda is coming around to bite them in the ass.

They supported the growth of a feral social justice movement and are now reaping the rewards.

wtf I hate Russia now

can anyone tell me what exactly Trump is doing to make him the worst president ever?

Not the same guy but I read something about them scrambling to write an ending without Spacey.

Having a penis.
I was her turn!

Not a single negative comment under new posts from Takei.
That yellow rapist cunt got a pass.
It's pathetic.

theblast.com/kevin-spacey-morals-clause-contract-house-of-cards/

is there a context to this image. I am intrigued and would like to know more.

cute gril puts everything in her mouth you won't believe what she does next

>won't believe what she does next
tell me.

Please fill out this registration form with your credit card information. You will be charged $1.00 as verification.

sent :^)

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

He said mean things and is attracted to women.

Hollywood is corrupt as fuck, it just also happens to be liberal.

>trump never fucked a teenager

wow, a lot of people really don't vote for some reason

Its hard to refute this

>mfw he tried to delete the tweets

savage

he's a white male and he exists
AAAAAA

Who hasn't fucked a teenager?

Wait... Don't tell me you haven't lost your virginity yet/didn't have sex until after your 20's??

*inhales*

>Gay people end up being pedophiles
NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

*exhales*
boy, shitposting is tiring work

I don't understand was Louis CK did wrong.

He asked for consent, didn't actually touch anyone, and didn't do it with anyone who said "no."

The only argument I've heard is that he only got consent because "they thought he was joking." That's fucking stupid, everyone who has had sex with a comedian could claim to be raped if that is a worthwhile argument.

He admitted to wrongdoing. Sorry, you're wrong.

He's ugly

>He admitted to wrongdoing.
>This is the same as actually being in the wrong.

Want to know how I know you're not married?

Because these people don't really care about politics. Whoever is in the white house doesn't affect them, they're rich and famous. To appeal to the commonfolk they pretend to cry about Trump for brownie points.
It's also a way to divert attention from their own depraved lies and secrets. Notice how most of them condemned Trump for his "grab 'em by the pussy" comments yet they're sexual degenerates themselves?

>"Can I jerk off in front of you?"
>women nervously laugh
>just straight up gets fully naked and starts doing it

He asked but he didn't obtain consent. Also, he admitted to shoving women in bathrooms and other shit so he's fucked.

Isn't it obvious?! He's....well, he's.....umm...ya see, what he's doing is.....YA KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU, YOU'RE PROBABLY A WHITE MALE WHO HATES EVERYONE GO MARCH WITH A TIKI TORCH, RACIST1!!!

>CK: I'm a comedian it was just a joke.
>Spacey: I'm a fag and this is how we make new fags.
>Takei: LOOK OVER THERE! LOOOK!!

some bullshit about power dynamics even though if he's beta enough to ask permission he's probably not going to retaliate

Friendly reminder that Voter ID is racist because minorities are too stupid to know how to go get an ID

He actively courts this kind of thing by being a troll. I don't think he's the 'worst' president in history, he's accomplished next to nothing, but he is certainly the least presidential in terms of demeanor. He behaves like a petulant child.

Uhhh....yeah, I was in my 20's. Totally not my 30's.

His incapacity and ignorance is matched only by his presumption.

That tweet is hilarious as fuck.

Maybe in 10 years, once he's out of office, you'll miss him.

>He's accomplished next to nothing
GDP is up nigga
Unemployment is down nigga
Wall is coming nigga
Liberals are fuming niggggggga

Maybe. Probably not, but I suppose I can't rule it out.

Thanks, Obama

My god I'm living in a parody.
Tha-
Beat me to it.

>but he is certainly the least presidential in terms of demeanor
Honestly, this is true, but it's refreshing to have a guy that just says what's on his mind instead of running it by over 9000 focus groups and meetings before it shows up on a teleprompter. Feels way more authentic even if he can be petty as fuck.

He's a comedian asking people if they want to watch him jerk off, I doubt people take it seriously

>GDP is up nigga
It had been trending upward prior to Trump nigga

>Unemployment is down nigga
It had been trending downward prior to Trump nigga

>Wall is coming nigga
And I'll count that as an accomplishment as soon as it has been accomplished nigga

>Liberals are fuming niggggggga
When are they not nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggga?

I can smell the Cheetos and mountain dew coming from this post.

>muh presidential demeanor
Tell me when he beats his detractors with a cane

at the very least he shut down guantanamo as that was one of his campaign promises

really causes ones medulla oblongata to pulsate

>i like having a manchild president because he's just like me!

Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

People are literally sheep, all lining up to "baa" like they're told without quesitoning anything.

ironic

>I like having politicians who don't behave like actual human beings because I have a slave mindset

ok

>least presidential in terms of demeanor

Obama baby spotted, american politics used to be pretty in the mud, but that would require you soyboys to know anything about history beyond what you're told on CNN and twitter

He's a white fucking male. He's a white man.

This. Whats worse is he is encouraging the left to close themselves off in their own echo chamber of fake news and the right to do the same

its getting to the point where people won't even associate with each other unless they agree on the same things politically

lmao fuck how could anyone have wanted Hillary over this. You don't even have to like his presidency just enjoy the ride.

Kek.

GDP increasing and Unemployment going down was happening during Obama's term though....

Literally what the fuck has Trump done for a year besides shitpost on twitter and play golf?

Also Obama's saved the American Economy in his first year into office with the auto bailout in 2008. (You're probably too young to remember that)

>moving the goalposts

Hello /r/Destiny/ poster

>oh I changed the definitions of what "accomplish" means, now you're wrong!

>people who aren't nihilists who still trusted the rule of law and the State wanted a routine change of power and instead got a lunatic narcissist who has a cult of neo-nazis that supports him whose only friends internationally are enemies of the State
>why do these people wish he wasn't elected
no idea

*breathes in*
Uuuuuhmmm..........
*clears throat*
Uuuuuuuuhh..........
*taps mic*
N I G G E R S
I I
G G
G G
E E
R R
S S

Not him but he didn't redefine it. By definition, an accomplishment requires it to be completed before it is considered accomplished.

>still trusted the rule of law and the State

You dumb.

You do realise there's very little correlation between a president and the economy? Especially in a globalised world. You're too stupid and it appears old to even know this.

It is impossible for a gay man to commit sexual assault you intolerent nazi shitlord. If a gay man grabs your junk, it's a huge flattering compliment to you! The fact you don't think so immediately shows you are homophobic!

He's picking sides in a shit flinging competition. World leaders are supposed to be neutral on these things. To be fair however, Obama did the exact same thing only for the other side and people called him the greatest president of all time. Neither trump nor Obama have done anything to earn those titles.

Basically this. If a girl acuses you of sexual misconduct that means you're either ugly or fat.

>become president
>spend all your time shit posting and golfing
Truly /ourguy/

Yeah, Lyndon Johnson literally swinging his dick at members of government and bragging about how big it was to the point of naming it "Jumbo" was totally more presidential.

There are hundreds of example of American Presidents acting like complete loons, Trump's tweets barely scratch the surface.

How did I move the goalposts OR redefine the word accomplishment? If you're talking about jobs or unemployment, what exactly did he do that boosted those numbers? I'm talking pen to paper, concrete action. As I said, those numbers had been trending upward prior to him taking office. If you're talking about the wall, it literally has not happened yet. To call that an accomplishment would be like calling a med student a doctor.

not that much, he's pretty much as evil as other republicans but more incompetent and without the pretense of acting for the common good.

>almost a year of soyboys and cat lady feminists #resisting

>the worst thing they can lay on Trump is his hilarious tweets offending them

Imaging have an intellect that is so fucking minuscule that you're still anti-Trump

He's such an asshole, and I love it. It's nice to be watching it outside of the US. Thanks guys for electing him, he's made the news hilarious again.

>Yeah, Lyndon Johnson literally swinging his dick at members of government and bragging about how big it was to the point of naming it "Jumbo" was totally more presidential.

I'm sorry, maybe you could point out where exactly I said that. Because, and maybe I'm misremembering, I'm pretty sure I never said he was the ONLY unpresidential president.