Why is all of the internet coming together to try to diminish / protect this guy for what he did...

Why is all of the internet coming together to try to diminish / protect this guy for what he did? Is this the dreaded cis white privilege you pretend doesnt exist blatantly rearing its head?

Louis did absolutely nothing wrong

#DicksOutForLouis

Sup Forums just seems to hate women more than cucky comedians they used to constantly make fun of that's all.

Louis isn't white. He's a mexican jew.

interesting when it's a gay guy, its abhorrent
when it's a jew, it's abhorrent
when it's a black guy, it's abhorrent

when it's a straight white guy thats when all the 'distinctions' come out

umm because asking to take your dick out is not the same as raping kids, OP, and it's unfair to treat him the same as the holywood child rapists

>when it's a straight white guy
Why do you keep saying that, OP?

>L(o)uis spiCK
>white

He's just that funny, I can separate the art from the artist. Also bitches are dumb and deserve to have penises thrust at them unwillingly.

In Louis's case everything was consentual and above legal age

You know that he isn't white, right?

im honestly shocked by how much slack they are cutting him.

Really? You know five different studios cancelled works with him, one of which was a $5 million dollar movie that was almost finished.

>Mexican Jew
>white

What he did was wrong but the fact that people are putting him on the same level as Weistein and Spacey is ridiculous.

Because he asked for consent and got it.

>straight
>white
>guy
how can one post be so wrong?

Unattractive men need to understand that they are not allowed to talk about sex around women, or pursue sex with attractive women. It is literally rape.

He forced someone into a closet

He asked for consent in the hotel room but didn't wait for an answer before getting completely naked and masturbating while the women screamed/laughed in shock

He used his power to get an intern into reluctantly agreeing to watching him wank, because she didn't want to damage her career by saying no

I repeat, HE FORCED SOMEONE INTO A CLOSET:

>Corry says CK called her about two years ago to apologize to her for what he had done, but he remembered the incident wrong, leading her to believe that it was a common occurrence for him.

>She told GMA that CK thought he had forced her into a closet.

If he didn't think he did something wrong why would be privately apologise for something

And he pretty much confessed to it in one of the storylines of his show Louie, where he forces himself on a woman and then she forgives him and has an actual relationship with him

All the 'he did nothing wrong' people are butthurt MEN who want to continue sexually harassing women

I’ve never really cared for him or his comedy, and I’m not going out of my way to come to his defense. But if he asked girls if it was okay for him to do it and they said yes, it doesn’t seem like he should be destroyed over it. Is it weird? Fuck yeah. Is it socially appropriate? Fuck no. But if all you had to do was say no, there’s no crime.
If there are other cases in which people said no and he forced the issue, that’s another story. But I haven’t heard an account like that yet.

Its called the old boys club

yep, the defense of him unfortunately shows SJWs have a legit point. I never want to say that because they are scum but you really see how people change their opinion of justice based on if its a white straight guy

The premier was canceled. The movie is finished.

He didn't fucking do anything.

wtf he's Jewish.

It’s a good source of humor in that the irony of the situation seems to stem from him being a self proclaimed feminist liberal progressive, then goes and beats off in front of women who don’t want him to do that. It’s very funny actually.