Has CN become the new Nickelodeon?

Has CN become the new Nickelodeon?

But SU isnt cancelled

>Letting Adventure Time and Regular Show, two of their most popular shows in recent years, end of their own volition

No?

..yet

Put the DC Nation shows instead of those other ones and it'd be more accurate.

SHUT UP

Yes.

bump

We still have We Bare Bears and Clarence. Not to mention Magiswords and a few other shows.

Teen Titans Go is better than any Nick show currently airing right now.

No, new Spongebob is still a bit tolerable, TTG instead is comparable to putting aqua regia in your eyes.

Regular show was rushed they had one more season planned

God, I just remembered how awesome DC Nation was.

Now I'm sad.

They couldn't bring back Johnny. Too much for today's audiences, and on [AS], it'd lose its charm, playing the more risque jokes straight without a filter or restrictions.

I will never not be sour over this.

There are 2 different rumors going around as to why it ended early, the first is because their budget kept getting sliced in half each season so Quintel went out with some budget still intact, saved some for Bowie and was bought prior to Season 7, as the rights would last until the end, unless CN purposefully put it on a long break to kill it.

The other was that they felt like they were on the chopping block for 3 seasons and figured they'd make Season 8 the penultimate season, Season 8 be on Earth, and Season 9 be the finale just like how AT is going out, but CN told them to eat shit and they had to rush it, especially since CN ordered 10 less episodes for them in the story heavy season that was already being rushed.

>and how
accurate use, that phrase makes me want to kill people just as much as the new series itself

you know it's funny that there's no way Johnny bravo would be accepted on TV today, when the whole point of the show was pro-feminism. He was a stereotypical sleazebag towards women, who usually beat him up as a result, the show literally taught "don't be a douche" and yet due to the nature of the shows joke and the main character being said sleazebag, it wouldn't even matter since people look straight past morals and just see the show for what it is on the surface.
feelsbadman.jpg

>JG wanted the finale to be "epic"
>not allowed a 1 hour finale after the season was already cut down 10 episodes
>multiple finale stories like the Earth being blown up had to be forgotten
>budget only allowed for minor changes to previous designs when a new character or transformation happened, examples are the families at the end and Pop's titan form was going to have Armor made of buildings- which was rejected to a retarded Dragonball design
>didn't promote the final episodes
>JG had to be the one to announce the important penultimate episodes were airing on a saturday at noon because absolutely nowhere said it, not even their youtube account that promotes current week premieres
>kick him in the balls after its over by using him as a sponsor whore

I view TTG as a rape of my childhood but it's at least more funny than NuBob.

>tfw seeing multiple feminists being retards saying "the show is good, it's not it's fault it was from a despicable time and has outdated thoughts"
They ignore the fact he gets beat up every time

The real problem is not that CN is canceling everything else but that CN airs about 5 episodes of TTG for every 1 episode of anything else.

I miss the way Hank kept saying that in the Venture Bros pilot

Just for you, user.

Yes, because even Nick is better at this point. By a thread, but still

They're trying their damned hardest though

What is this? A schedule for ants.

It has 1 redeeming thing at best, and that's the newest SB eps and that's still not really accepted yet, they have a way to go before the episodes are worth it, right now they're just getting things straight maybe

The rest is live action Schneider bullshit and falsh oddparents

Thanks!

All you need to know is yellow is Teen Titans GO!.

that's arguable, but it's a masterpiece compared to spongebob

Suprisingly, yes

>implying clarence is good

What's wrong with Clarence?

>Regular Show
>canceled

I thought it ended...?

SpongeBob got a lot better in season 9 and 10.

>remember that the only show to technically get a full show was Teen Titians GO!

No, Season 9 of spongebob is getting a lot of love on the internet from what Ive seen.

Yes. TTGo's spam is actually worse than how much they spammed SB before.

It's simple Sup Forums. We kill the Vishnu.

>SBFF will NEVER be it's own series.
This was easily my favorite of the DC Nation Shorts plus Supergirl was cute.

Did it really or did your brain just go numb from prolonged exposure?

I've said this in a previous thread, but I feel a good portion of the DC Nation shorts could have made better shows than TTGo.

I wanted Plastic Man, personally.

Doing God's work.

fixed

> make a great animated pitch with a fantasty gem premise
> don't get picked up
> another show with a similar premise blows up
> Your character designs are flanderized into a terrible undying "comedy" show

being Drouhard is suffering

>this pic again
Everytime I see this, I weep in pain. Knowing that someone has their head so far up their ass, that they enjoy seeing good shows getting canceled. This doesn't make me what to watch TLH. At. All.

I fuckin loved that Wonder Girl had a greek accent.

clarence IS good, you neanderthal.

The only good show there is Regular Show, which the picture is somewhat disingenuous since it at least ended on a better note than Gravity Falls.

This is just more evidence that LoudFags are retards who are constantly trying to pick fights with other fandoms who don't care

>taking a parody image seriously and trying to start another tired fanwar over it
CNfags everybody

It's because Sugar's a Jew. Jews hire other Jews.

> buh the juuz lol

posting hotdiggitydemon should be a bannable offense.

Hi loudfag

Don't you have another SU thread to invade or to start another false-flagging war

>parody image
parodies are supposed to make me laugh. Not making me want to pull someones heart from their chest. And than seeing them in pain.

Stay triggered.

DUDE JOO R GREEDY N CONTROL DA WURLD LMAO

DUDE TUMBLR LMAO

>all these thin-skinned CNpedros who cannot even handle the lightest of Sup Forums banter
Sad!

>Loudfags always pick fights with all other CN fandoms
>Loudfags always pick fights with all other Nick fandoms
currently the worst cartoon fanbase on the board

Well, their show is so spectacularly boring, they've got to do something to keep entertained.

LULZ I TRIGGER U, REDDIT GOLD PLZ

Oh wow, wait until all the kids at school hear about this cool edgy guy I met on the internet! Everyone will want to hang out with him!

I hope that's her nose

nothing this guy just has shit taste

>the cat with the low body fat
...wat?

Don't you have underage cartoon characters to fap to?

>posting anime on a cartoon board
Back you.

This is true. The show is more boring than anything else

>Loudfags always pick fights with all other Nick fandoms
Now that's just bullshit what you just said

>That coloration and background
Harvey Beaks is a fucking gift.

It's not shocking considering it comes from the creator of Chowder, which also had great visuals.

He's like the cat in the hat where instead of teaching kids how to have fun when it is raining he criticizes the kid's physique, lifts a bunch of their stuff, and then plows their mom in front of them. He also only rhymes 'brah' with 'brah' at the end of each sentence.

holy shit someone saved the image I made. And it reminds me that I really value Nick's diverse art styles.

Still, I always saw Loudfags starting shit on Harvey Beaks threads with similarly mocking images

Keep being edgelord, kid. I bet you would be happy seeing a company who made such great cartoons getting kicked to the curb.

>not knowing where we are
Sup Forums was originally a anime image board.

No, really. Episodes like One Coarse Meal and The Splinter don't exist anymore.

>Her nose poking out of the ground

>"I hope to get to work with her someday soon!"

it's better

Some of the older crew returned along with some new guys.

>Sup Forums was originally a anime image board.
And America was once a confederation. Your point?

REGULAR

SHOW

WAS

NOT

FUCKING

CANCELLED

THE

CREATOR

WANTED

TO

END

IT