Mfw Sup Forums will defend amazon’s we wuz lord of the rings n sheeit

>mfw Sup Forums will defend amazon’s we wuz lord of the rings n sheeit
Explain yourselves.

I hear that its a prequel series now.
So that pretty much removed all hatred from my heart. It will be interesting to see if they use familiar characters.
The fact that its not a straight up adaptation now means that it no longer has to compete with the superb jackson trilogy, and frankly the fact that they were going to try that is what put me off the most.
Now they can cast black people and it wont piss me off since this will either be their first on screen portrayal or an OC character.

The only poc’s in Middle Earth are orcs, Haradrim, and Easterlings.

that wont stop amazon

Just because we are going to see blacks fucking white elves doesn't mean we should hate it.

It is part and parcel for all TV shows nowdays. So I think you should do like the Stranger Things general, just accept it and continue watching.

>implying i watch cuckflix

I don't care if a character is white or black if they are good actors. I'm not a dumb Sup Forumsposter

spoken like a true retard

Sup Forums only cares when a historically straight white male character is erased.
Black guy playing black panther? Go right ahead.
Iron Man is now a black teenage girl with an afro? Fuck this shit.

t. soyboy

>I'm okay with a Black Superman if the actor is Idris Elba
Fuck off retard

>0 details confirmed
>le kangs and diversity xd xd

You're all faggots.

>It won't have diversity because I say so
Better a faggot than a sub 60 IQ mutt.

seriously, are they really casting blacks for it?

tolkien himself said there were no niggers in middle earth, not a single one, not even orcs

You honestly think they’d get away with a 100% white cast in this day and age?

It's going to be focused on the land East of Gondor so no it won't.

>it will have diversity because I say so
amerilard

There has been no casting yet. Every single one of these threads is, so far, completely imaginary.

rewatch return of the king, it had niggers in there already, as background characters as well as one that had like 2 lines of dialogue.

But a different actor doesn't make a movie any worse as long as he's a good actor.
Not even quoting the other tards because they are obviously just butt hurt /pol /posters

yes

>soyboy
was numale not cringeworthy enough or what

haradrim and easterlings would be labeled as white by the US census

Well that’s like your opinion man.
When a black person plays someone who is supposed to be white, it’s just as bad as blackface.

>because I say so
Wrong. Its because all shows have diversity, I might even say all movies have diversity. So, since I have observed this trend happening for the past 5 years, using logic and reasoning I can easily predict this upcoming TV show made by a huge corporation will try to appeal to the Twitter crowd and have a diverse cast.

That's my reasoning, what's yours?

Amazon only has the rights. They don't have a producer, a showrunner, or even writers yet. I'm sure they are looking but the show is far out from being. I would imagine sometime next year when there is some kind of script casting will begin.

Since it's Amazon... I do expect a mostly middle eastern and black cast and with transsexual elves.

>But a different actor doesn't make a movie any worse
Except it does.

Idris Elba is not that good imho.

If it makes you madder than numale, then its working. Thanks for acting as a test subject for the new insult, soyboy.

>poc
Kill yourself. You can say black people, it is not offensive

You can say nigger, its not offensive and you are anonymous.

What is this expression called again?

That's so full of shit
soy is literally a testosterone suppressant

>That tie-in article

I mean, you can say black people irl
Saying nigger would get you banned in half of the internet and games

They’re not niggers though.
Would you rather I have said “non-whites”?
Poc is easier

This is the internet. I seriously hope you don't type the same way you speak in real life.

Text and voice interactions are not the same.

Someone post the try guys pic

You don't deserve to live

t. triggered numale cuck soyboy
Xdxdxdxd MEMEZ

Critics will compare it to the trilogy regardless.

I prefer calling you faggots bugmen

Hahahah LE BUGMAN
(You) totally destroyed my confidence bro! Guess I’m just a perpetually triggered soyboy cuck :(
Maybe I should join the alt-right after all to be COOL like you guys
Get me some pussay brahssss

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

...And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

I can see that I've upset you

idk. if it turns out good with 0% tookens I wouldn't complain even if isn't based on the books

alt-right manbaby fuck off

this

>the cuck article
nice

Exactly

>being this mad
You sure showed those insulting you by acting like a retard, giving them more reason for them to mock you. You're brilliant. Keep giving them power.

Also he replied to me, not you.

We must accept that elves were made for the BBC, and look at the TV show beyond that. It is happening in Dr. Who, Stranger Things, and Star Wars, and Sup Forums has accepted these facts and enjoyed the shows and movies. We, at the LOTR fanclub, can join them into accepting this, and then proceed to have a great time watching the show.

Come on, we have to be reasonable, or would you rather not enjoy a show while the rest of Sup Forums watches it? You can bet it will become a general when it comes out.

waaaaaah

top fucking kek

More

pol guys are so reactionary. it's almost like they're the other side of the same sjw coin...

If GoT was announced today you guys would flip out and think they'd make all the Starks black.

thats pretty good

>You better watch our faggy show or youw won't be able to circlejerk over your own emasculation with a bunch of other fags

Tempting

Its basically law now that every tv show and film MUST include non-white actors, even if it doesn't make sense historically, culturally or geographically. This LotR prequel series will compromise on plot in favour of appeasing the social justice obsessed audience and critics.

You cannot abandon Sup Forums on this. Every week there are going to be screencaps of each episode here, and everyone will be having a great time memeing. Everyone except maybe you, because you refuse to change. You are regressive.

You hate game of thrones just like the rest of us, but you still watch the show just so you could enjoy the memes. You are going to do the same with Amazon's Lord of the Rings.

AYO
*smacks lips*
HOL' UP
*pulls up pants*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*pulls them back down*
WE FINNA
*kills a fellow black*
YOU BE SAYIN' WE FINNA BE
*protests white on black "crime"*
LAWD O' DEM RANGZ, 'N' SHEEEIT?

I literally don't though, I use you all as a filter and only indulge in what makes it past the memes

GoT went to shit with latest seasons anyway with muh strong wymen because you know you coudnt get away with blacking the characters
so i supose amazon will do the same with this
expect ultra feministic undertones
you though " no men can kill me " was just about ok in LoTR now expec
"did you just assume my gender "with these tv series

... they almost certainly would make one of the main characters black. Probably Kelly C.
The climate in 2017 is far different from that of 2011.

lel

They would never turn the white woman that gets pregged by a mongol a black woman, you retard.

>It's a Frodo gets high on bathsalt and kills a hooker episode

I imagine they're not going for a slow paced show and going to try and emulate GoT, so it's probably going to be total garbage.

You just know there are going to be lots of unnecessary sex scenes, homosexuality, and incest.

So you are okay with missing out on the latest Lord of the Rings show just because there is going to be blacked rohans fucking some white elven pussy?

Can you really tell me that with a straight face?

How will you feel when the rest of Sup Forums is going to constantly watch it?

>t. incel
Lmao why you scared of sex, alt-right soyboy?

haven't followed any of this. what exactly are they planning on doing for a story?

Yes

Why the fuck would I care what a bunch of anonymous faggots are doing? Are you that weak willed that such a thing is important to you?

who cares?

>alt-right soyboy
I don't think you know how to use that word, user.

Also he is probably thinking about watching the show with his children, all middle earth movies has been children friendly

v mad

Seeing these 2 buzzwords pop up a lot recently. More food for my filter.

How Bilbo cut off his dick and forces everyone with the power of the ring to call him xer

Don't reply to me, you nobody.
So you are okay with sharing a board with people you don't like? I do appreciate your conviction to not watch it. What will it take you to skip it? I mean, at what point will you say "I ain't watching this shit". Will it be after the cast has been decided?

Bilbo in his younger days, trying to survive in the streets of Shire during crack cocaine epidemic.

>elves, the fairest of them all

If it doesn't have a game of thrones-esque softcore scene of Arwen getting BLACKED, I'm not watching

The difference is that GoT is garbage compared to Tolkien and no one cares about it except consumerist masses.

>Bilbo get's drunk and calls out the dwarfes for being creedy insects, which support Sauron with their gold to get rid of all none dwarfes

kekken

these are not funny, please stop posting, thank you

No one cares what you think.
Keep 'em coming, boys!

>So you are okay with missing out on the latest Lord of the Rings show just because there is going to be blacked rohans fucking some white elven pussy?
>Can you really tell me that with a straight face?
Yes
I love the original star wars trilogy, yet I haven't watched any of the disney movies. I used to love doctor who, yet I haven't seen any of the new episodes. I love LOTR, I have watched only one of the bilbo movies, definitely not going to watch this series if they fuck it up
>How will you feel when the rest of Sup Forums is going to constantly watch it?
I don't give a shit
Are you seriously so autistic that you need to waste your time consuming a product you don't enjoy just so you can connect over the internet with other autists you don't know and will never meet and feel some sense of belonging and camaraderie?

While Arwen getting Blacked by Aragorn would be hot as fuck, this show will have it's own characters

>Are you ok sharing a board with people you don't like?
I would never blind myself by cutting off contact to people I disagree with, but neither will I shy from calling them faggots

Also, most of Sup Forums is just fine

I don’t care how many blacks amazon crams into this, is Gondor finally going to have a coherent taxation policy?

only if they are ruled by blacks

kys faggot

too many white ppl to be real

no fucking way lol

abso fucking lutely